Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) (2199 Views)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
My name is daviyjones I'm the man of list. Today I bring to you an interesting topic ' who is losing more'

THE GUY:
this slowpoke sleeps around with girls spending his hard earn money ( which some lose their lives in geting) instead of saving/investing same money for future benefit which his wife and kids can benefit greatly from.
Secondly he loses/waste his sperms which may result in most case low sperm count. Jeopardizing his fatherhood.

VS

THE GIRL :
we all know the routine, she sleeps around with guys for money/material things losing her precious virginity, being tag olosho/harlot/slut by the society. Some engage in abortion losing her womb.
Furthermore making herself a second hand being used by several guys losing the value of her body; her boobs saggy and her pussy loosed. Puting her future marriage in danger because her husband will enjoy her less

Who is losing more with reason?
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by derolemode(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Both genders

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by dkronicle(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Fork em all
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by donholy28(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
No be must for everybody
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by IamLEGEND1: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
wetin concern me?
broke, but still fuckin bad bítches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
derolemode:
Both genders
that is why I bracketed +25.

We know that naah, the question is who is losing more?
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by clemz85(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
and that is all you can judge by?
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
donholy28:
No be must for everybody
undecided it is natural everybody feels like doing it.
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
My name is daviyjones I'm the man of list. Today I bring to you an interesting topic ' who is losing more'

THE GUY:
this slowpoke sleeps around with girls spending his hard earn money ( which some lose their lives in geting) instead of saving/investing same money for future benefit which his wife and kids can benefit greatly from.
Secondly he loses/waste his sperms which may result in most case low sperm count. Jeopardizing his fatherhood.

VS

THE GIRL :
we all know the routine, she sleeps around with guys for money/material things losing her precious virginity, being tag olosho/harlot/slut by the society. Some engage in abortion losing her womb.
Furthermore making herself a second hand beng used by several guys losing the value of her body; her boobs saggy and her pussy loosed. Puting her future marriage in danger because her husband will enjoy her less

it all boils down to the lady

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
clemz85:
and that is all you can judge by?

undecided who is judging? Am I wrong?

Those are facts
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by donholy28(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided it is natural everybody feels like doing it.
I meant those after effects...no be must say everybody go experience those things
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
donholy28:
I meant those after effects...no be must say everybody go experience those things
you didn't specify, it is 50/50 chance undecided
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
quiinnBee:

it all boils down to the lady
undecided reason?
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wetin concern me?

undecided

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
dkronicle:
Fork em all
don't fork anyone on my thread undecided
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided reason?
you started the reasons up there already undecided

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
quiinnBee:

you started the reasons up there already undecided
is that all? undecided those are just few
I stated 5 out of 150.
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
is that all? undecided those are just few I stated 5 out of 150.
lol since you know them y asking me again? anyway point is the girl has more to lose.

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by moscobabs(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
non of u is losing.. u have only one life to live you .enjoy to the fullest cos u will not have second opportunity to come back to this world again.Remember u came to this world with nothing and u r going back with nothing
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
moscobabs:
non of u is losing.. u have only one life to live you .enjoy to the fullest cos u will not have second opportunity to come back to this world again.Remember u came to this world with nothing and u r going back with nothing
undecided you are adhering immorality you should be jailed! undecided
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by moscobabs(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided you are adhering immorality you should be jailed! undecided

Kindly defind immorality pls
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
moscobabs:

Kindly defind immorality pls
wrong behavior, dummy
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by khassy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

THE GUY:

VS

THE GIRL :
Furthermore making herself a second hand being used by several guys losing the value of her body; her boobs saggy and her pussy loosed. Puting her future marriage in danger because her husband will enjoy her less

the lady loses more na

for the guy;
money can always be made
sperm can always be regained using peak milk

for the ladies
can you regain virginity
can you regain your womb
can you make an obedient bobby proud again

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

the lady loses more na

for the guy;
money can always be made
sperm can always be regained using peak milk

for the ladies
can you regain virginity
can you regain your womb
can you make an obedient bobby proud again
undecided
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by tommychow(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nothing ruins a marriage more than a hubby's brokeness or a wife's overstretched coochie. Haven't you noticed men are more likely to cheat after she has had kids cos her cooch has been mutilated beyond recovery. Now imagine this happening at the start of the marriage cos in the past, she loved riding huge ones regs (I wonder why they never care about the damage s). The marriage would be a DISASTER! For guys on the other hand, money can be regained and there are meds for low sperm count.

Poor girls. Keep riding ehn. Enjoy it well.

1 Like

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by mikolo80: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wetin concern me?
shifu Pls teach me
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by orchmani(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2015
Reading this thread makes me loose more.
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by bogolobango(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Mugu dnt u know u re fuckingg ur life
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by HomieQuan(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2015
gurl
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
bogolobango:
Mugu dnt u know u re fuckingg ur life
undecided
Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
orchmani:
Reading this thread makes me loose more.
shut it you gay!!!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! / A Man Painted A Portrait Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt With His Penis PHOTO / How To Ask A Girl Out - The Ultimate Guide To Getting Her To Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.