Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (65186 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by daejavuu: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Wow this is a nice post...intelligent girl
bestestgirl:
First lemme laugh you small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second, those gifts are not worth 30k biko, so chillix and stop overthinking things, its just a token she bought you because she likes you.

You, on the other hand, should have rejected it outright since you know that you can NEVER date her. infact, why did you not just greet her normally and pass that day, you had to add all the sweet words and then exchange contacts (all the while knowing that you can NEVER date her) angry angry

Ok Now what to do:
1. pack all those things back into the gift bag.
2. Go to her house and knock on ther door
3. when she opens, hand the bag to her and say "Hi, I realise that I am to blame for this current confusion because I may have given you mixed signals, however I want to clarify things that I am not currently looking for a relationship, I would like us to remain friends but I don't want to date you. so if this exchange of gifts means what I think it means, I apologize for confusing you."
4. Turn around and go back to your house
5. NEVER flirt with any girl you know you will never date.

She may be hurt today but she will respect you for not playing with her heart.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by SStoneCCold: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
louismane:
firstly its annoying that yall are focusing on judging hw cheap or expensive d gifts are... honestly dats not any of ur concern yall and focus should be made on helping him instead of judging and analysing d gifts... na him cause am sef dey show una pics... jealous pple..

now let me give u my 2cents.. firstly she gave u a gift... which is all good n harmless but i dont see wat all d fuss is about.. she didnt ask u to put a ring on her hand n marry her.. neida has she asked u to date her or anytin.. so y exactly r u overeacting?? smh fr nigerians tho... pls its a gift... accept it... n stop reading meanings into anything som1 does.. b grateful... say thnku.. n b a gud frnd to her... should tinz develop bw u both n u still dnt fancy her...(ie if she decides to ask u out) u politely say no and say u only see her as a frnd n nothing more... u cn evn tell her u hve a gf already...

im suprised ur evn askn us dis, cos if it wer d oda way round... dis z exactly wat she would do... ladies do dt a lot... allow u spend cos dey didnt ask u to... and tell u dey dnt want wen u ask dem out..

think like a woman.. thats hw to outsmart dem.. smiley

I disagree here as a man because from experience, I have come to realize that every single kobo spent on a man by a woman is some sort of investment which must bring in some expected dividend. Otherwise, the guy will pay back twice the worth of the amount spent most times either directly or indirectly and on top of it, the lady will make you her number one enemy for life.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why is the watch not enclosed in the box that they usually keep it?

Looks more like those watches abokì men sell in their show glasses. undecided
Lol...I was going to ask.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Chibex50(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
If u seriously want to return dat gift politely to her, all u do is,,,,,,, Rap back d gift in anoda rapping sheet,, go to her nd tell her u have a present for her, hand it over to her nd leave, am so sure she's not gonna open it in ur present... She go happy die till she opens it,,,,, Shikenan,,,
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

Am beefing you cos u got 441 likes.... how can?! lil souls did dis am sure!
Lol its 489 now wink
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Boyooosa(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol its 489 now wink
Remove d 1 I added after commenting, its 488! cheesy
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by naijaboiy: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Boyooosa:

Remove d 1 I added after commenting, its 488! cheesy
sorry,its 490 tongue
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by oizapendent(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2015
ellahzy:
how sweet it will be if that girl was a Nairalander grin

Omo ur own don finish.

meanwhile u still snap pictures of the items??...na so body sweet u reach? grin tongue

@ the poster above ___nah, I won't be needing such items pass it to Oga Lalas... grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by kunzaar83(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
chop and clean mouth jare, its not good 2 return a honest gift... When she does that again call her for a heart to heart talk..... That's the best thing to do as a gentle man........... Gbam
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by kunzaar83(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Huh
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by efkayreality(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
@OP, if truely you want to be polite then keep the gift. Receiving a gift is a one time decision, you decide on the same spot In which you guys meet whether to take It or reject it. Returning the gift after knowing whats in the package will make the girl looks stupid, and thats not being polite.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Boyooosa(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

sorry,its 490 tongue
Its ur day, i await the day NL will create an icon for Pure Water angry
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boy, you should not have accepted the gifts in the first place since you don't like the girl and don't want to date her. You can still return the gift in a polite way and use your number 6 to explain to her that you will not like her to spend her hard earned money on you. That tradition demands that it is the man who takes care of the woman and not the other way round.

But if it back fires, please run for your dear life. grin grin Pass me her contact jare. I am free. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by arcbay(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2015
This is not as bad as it sounds...

The best way not to remain indebted to any lady is to always pay her an equal measure of anything she gives u.

If I were u, I'll buy her a big bible, like the size the G.O of MFM uses, wrap it up and present it to her.

I'm sure she will think twice the next time she wants to give u another gift...
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Mariojane(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2015
ashmanpolo:

No I'm not.
don't return the gift just call her to appreciate her for the gift and politely tell her your gf does not appreciate the gift when she saw it and you will like if she will stop. Now in this statement you told her you don't need her and gifts and indirectly told her you are not available. Am sure she will understand instead of returning the gifts nd make her feel unwanted.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by viclawz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Genea:
y dnt u want? Is dere something u dnt like abt her
she don come online #ghenghen re u d 1 pls don't mind him he was just joking
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Genea(f): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
viclawz:
she don come online #ghenghen re u d 1 pls don't mind him he was just joking
lolz am nt d one o
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by viclawz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Genea:
lolz am nt d one o
ok just wanted to b sure..lol
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
naijaboiy:
Go to her house,knock on her door and POLITELY return the gift to her.

That's how you politely return a gift. undecided
this is stupidly funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.