Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (65162 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by erumena(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ya'll not just getting it! The OP is just feeling so fly right now that a girl is completely going crazy for him. He's loving the attention and all. Malizia, PJ and a wristwatch that has no name duh! Make I hear word! Wonder what you'll have done if she had bought u a car!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by gidjah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
my advice to you :why not out of respect accept her gift. just ensure you let her kbow your stand,br her friend, who knowd,...love grows man.she might become the best lady for you ever
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ashmanpolo: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:
Maliza perfume=N700
Baby blanket=N1000
Mallam watch=N700
Wrapping paper=N30

Lol. You' a fo0l
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Pidggin(f): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Lol. You' a fo0l

Lol the truth is bitter kiddo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ashmanpolo: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
justmeenenye:
why my mind dey tell me say you use style show us your gifts

Show faya. I wan sample opinions that's all
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:

Lol the truth is bitter kiddo

Lol@ Kiddo. All these items the OP is gushing about are prolly 50bucks bike away so add that to ur estimate all becomes 2480. Medium pepperoni pizza woulda been better than all these garbage. Sorry OP
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Pidggin(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Carter06:

Lol@ Kiddo. All these items the OP is gushing about are prolly 50bucks bike away so add that to ur estimate all becomes 2480. Medium pepperoni pizza woulda been better than all these garbage. Sorry OP
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Etizz: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
blessingee:

Abeg no make me provoke for u o....Na when malizia reach 2k? e no pass 800h

Hahahahahahah..... Abeg neva vex for me oh, am just trying to over estimate d price so as for him to know d maximum amount it might likely reach..... Funny
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by malachee: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
It very simple. Don't return it bicos if u do u will add to ur enemy. Tell her dat u are in a serious relationship dat is y u cant date her. After dat if she doesn't stop disturbin u. U can nw chop and clean mouth. Nothing do u
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by DukeNija(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Naa. I don't want

Ashman you need to grow up. You led her to think you like her, just to humiliate her and stroke your ego?
You are obviously a kid.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Felix6: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunexy:
grin
I wonder y u accepted in d 1st place..
Nawa 4 some ppl o
undecided

the mutula think say Na iPhone 6s dey inside.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Jalinco: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
I like your lie guy
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by faray: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
she wan lick yur glory
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by souljaboi51(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
those gifts no reach 2k jor. akube swatch grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by J4Jenom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
my guy!!! if u knw want any gift from her, y u open am if u no want anytn frm her u no fo open am...gbagam!! get anoda wrappa exactly lyk dat one wrap am cova am if u no want...
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by 400billionman: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Buy something equivalent to the value of her gift and return to her.

That is how i handle such girls or i just give her money next time we meet.

I am actually dating one such lady now because she refused to quit. One good advantage dating a lady who loves you alot is the respect she will accord you.

Ashman don find love. grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Mike008(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wrap them in a box, write "Politely" on it, then return it to her.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by 400billionman: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
agohmamuda:
WHY ALL THESE KIND GIRLS NO DEY EVER COME MY WAY ?? angry angry ALL I'LL SIMPLY DO I LOVE THEM BACK grin grin

Ashawo.

You are a suspect.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Mariojane(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

No I'm not.
do you want my advice as a lady? Let me put myself in the lady shoe?
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by naijaboiy: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:
Maliza perfume=N700
Baby blanket=N1000
Mallam watch=N700
Wrapping paper=N30
gringringringringringrin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=38774700]Go to her house,knock on her door and POLITELY return the gift to her.

That's how you politely return a gift. undecided
[/quote on point.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Pidggin(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by nabilabee: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
I think you should accept the gifts, then subsequently, get her something too...it'l kinda cross out her gift..
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by mossadu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
go out wit her 4 lyk a week nd break up d relationship grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
my guy got to know her intentions towards you but i will advice you if you truly love her collect that gift ,if u don`t return those expensive gifts ,secede from her and befriend her casually.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Michellla(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pidggin:
Maliza perfume=N700 Baby blanket=N1000 Mallam watch=N700 Wrapping paper=N30
i laughed so much at this comment grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by dabossman(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
bestestgirl:
First lemme laugh you small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second, those gifts are not worth 30k biko, so chillix and stop overthinking things, its just a token she bought you because she likes you.

You, on the other hand, should have rejected it outright since you know that you can NEVER date her. infact, why did you not just greet her normally and pass that day, you had to add all the sweet words and then exchange contacts (all the while knowing that you can NEVER date her) angry angry

Ok Now what to do:
1. pack all those things back into the gift bag.
2. Go to her house and knock on ther door
3. when she opens, hand the bag to her and say "Hi, I realise that I am to blame for this current confusion because I may have given you mixed signals, however I want to clarify things that I am not currently looking for a relationship, I would like us to remain friends but I don't want to date you. so if this exchange of gifts means what I think it means, I apologize for confusing you."
4. Turn around and go back to your house
5. NEVER flirt with any girl you know you will never date.

She may be hurt today but she will respect you for not playing with her heart.

6. They'll find you in your room slashed to bits by a carving knife.
7. The words "I love you forever" are splashed across the wall in crimson red blood.

Dude, your own don done. RUN TO YOUR VILLAGE NOW!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by daniel56(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
To tell u d truth u are a luckman since I was born no girl av buy m a gift and to tell u d truth she love u. If she can b my I dnt care about her language or she is rich. Most gal I meet love money 99%
Now u av it keep it or some one who need it will take it 4m u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by chimoskyg(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
What you gonna do wen she come for grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by softwhispers: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
bestestgirl:
First lemme laugh you small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second, those gifts are not worth 30k biko, so chillix and stop overthinking things, its just a token she bought you because she likes you.

You, on the other hand, should have rejected it outright since you know that you can NEVER date her. infact, why did you not just greet her normally and pass that day, you had to add all the sweet words and then exchange contacts (all the while knowing that you can NEVER date her) angry angry

Ok Now what to do:
1. pack all those things back into the gift bag.
2. Go to her house and knock on ther door
3. when she opens, hand the bag to her and say "Hi, I realise that I am to blame for this current confusion because I may have given you mixed signals, however I want to clarify things that I am not currently looking for a relationship, I would like us to remain friends but I don't want to date you. so if this exchange of gifts means what I think it means, I apologize for confusing you."
4. Turn around and go back to your house
5. NEVER flirt with any girl you know you will never date.

She may be hurt today but she will respect you for not playing with her heart.
l just fell in love with you for this post!
PLEASE WHEN DO I GET MY SWATCH, MALIZIA AND THE OTHER 'BABY SHOWER' STURVS??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ ashmanpolo:

From your post I can deduce why she wants u, more like wants to 'subdue' you.

You are the 'macho', arrogant type. Sorry to say darl. Ladies looove such guys, especially the confident, domineering ones like ur crush. grin

So how do I know?
Ans: The way u 'hyped' ur gifts- Foreign peejays, designer swatch. Really? In that picture? shocked grin

Ur right in ur assumptions. U both won't be happy together. Too alike.

Enjoy your gifts!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by dyn1800: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
#BADDEST....
Evergreen4:
What happened to the doctrine of "chop and clean mouth" ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.