Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (65167 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by mizshawny(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
She go spoil your kele kele oooo. I don't know what it means BUT She go spoil your kele kele oooo.

On a more serious note bro, just repackage the gifts and return it. Make sure you politely explain. Or you equally buy her a gift too, take it to her and seriously thank her for being a 'Good' friend and neighbor. Your gift counters hers.

Finish
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by friends4ever(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
HEY...GIFT IS A GIFT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO RETURN IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. IF YOU DONT WANNA WEAR EM GIFT EM OUT AS AS GIFT AS WELL.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:
This girl in my area was hanging out with my friends and then she started bitching on me. That she hates me. I like forming. "Everytime he's dressing like an Americana and he doesn't even greet people" That, what am I even feeling like sef?

"Why is he not with you guys today? I always see him here everyday, drinking Heineken and always Laughing out Loud with y'all" She told my friends as she feigned obsessed.

The next day my friends told me about all the swearing so I saw her some days later and greeted her first. The girl is quite pretty BUT not my Speck. I don't do 'yellow paw-paw'. I started the conversation this way:
"Halo swit, my name's Ashman. You' so beautiful"
The young girl started laughing. Every word I said was countered with laughter.
"Are you laughing at me?"
She stopped, whipped her face. Looked straight into my eyes and said:

"I'm laughing because you don't even know how long I've been trying to get your attention" whew!!! I was flattered. For once in my life I felt like the Emperor of Rome. BUT one thing was sure, I can't date this girl. No NEVER.
We exchanged contacts and it's barely two weeks, she walked up to me and handed a parcel to me. "I got this for you"

I got home and opened it this morning. I swear, I saw a brand new Swatch wrist watch; Original Malizia Perfume and a foreign Pee-Jay. That girl must have spent an estimate of 30k. Right now I feel perplexed. I really don't need such gifts from a girl I can NEVER date. I mean NEVER and I also wouldn't want to be indebted to her.

'I know this kinda girls. If they fall in love, e don be for you na. They will remain in your life like Mount Zion that can never be moved. Love go taya you na'

How do I politely return her gifts.
Thanks. Mature responses needed asap.

CC: Farano
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

I like your principle,you reason just like me.

Do this...Call her and sit her down.

Tell her you like her as a person and friend but right now you are not too into her so you are considering returning those gifts so that it wil not look as if you want to take advantage of her.

If she says she understands that you can keep them, then please do.

I once had such experience and i really made the girl realize my stands
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by kinibigdeal(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why did you collect it in the first instance. I guess you are disappointed with what you saw inside. Very simple, pass it to the person that comment first on your thread
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by hensben(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Maybe it's a message. She wants a baby from.... Not me
Guy how old are you?and how true is this your story?because it's very rare for a Naija babe to act this way, that's, buying gift to someone not certified yet as her BF, which propel one more question from me; where is your location? I mean you don't reside in Nigeria right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by caprini1: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
kindly face the wrist watch up so I can judge .grin
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by ArchEnemy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunexy:

Uv married an ogbanje

grin grin

U dnt need 2 sleep wit her sha...she has ur baby alredi
grin grin
guy you got me laughing

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by delors(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bros, she's on Nairaland na. undecided
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
NEPA don bring light
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by juddexy2(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
bestestgirl:
First lemme laugh you small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second, those gifts are not worth 30k biko, so chillix and stop overthinking things, its just a token she bought you because she likes you.

You, on the other hand, should have rejected it outright since you know that you can NEVER date her. infact, why did you not just greet her normally and pass that day, you had to add all the sweet words and then exchange contacts (all the while knowing that you can NEVER date her) angry angry

Ok Now what to do:
1. pack all those things back into the gift bag.
2. Go to her house and knock on ther door
3. when she opens, hand the bag to her and say "Hi, I realise that I am to blame for this current confusion because I may have given you mixed signals, however I want to clarify things that I am not currently looking for a relationship, I would like us to remain friends but I don't want to date you. so if this exchange of gifts means what I think it means, I apologize for confusing you."
4. Turn around and go back to your house
5. NEVER flirt with any girl you know you will never date.

She may be hurt today but she will respect you for not playing with her heart.
your name being bestestgirl is an understatement smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Itzjoy(f): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
1st time I would b hearing dat a guy doesn't like fair girls........shuuuu
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by streetzdreamz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
I srsly hate ish like diz,I'd rather stay single than taken cheaply all in the name of love...am sure if d babe knew how u created a thread on her matter,it even hit the front page too,am sure she wld start hating you men frm today onwards...if u dnt want her gifts then u sldnt collect it in d first instance,mercy after death...bro abeg go baffff
bless you, the op is just too childish and a very confused being, he prolly gave the lady a green light via his use of words, whatever happened to a normal hi, good morning and walking away, instead he sugar coated all his words and even exchanged contacts, now he is here seeking for matured responses when in essence, he really needs to grow up!!!!!! That's if his tale is true though...... Ion blame ladies who bottle up their feelings for men, it's babies like you that makes em feel embarrassed and cheap,return the gifts or you keep em and shut the hell up,trying to paint the poor lady up, but you ended up showing the world what a sissy you are.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by berryice(f): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am sorry to say d op is just been childish....she bought u a gift nd u want to return it...datz bullshit,if she buys u gift repeatedly again nd it's not your birthday...datz wen u refuse it or tell her your mind...so dah at d end of d day she will know her place....nd stop whateva intention she has.nd as for all of u saying d gifts re cheap bla bla bla is what she can afford.nigeria boys sha smh,to b good or friendly na sin for where Una dey
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by deavicky(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keep the items. just tell her politely that you usually don't accept gifts like that from people. But the truth is that I see you liking her.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Pidggin(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Maliza perfume=N700
Baby blanket=N1000
Mallam watch=N700
Wrapping paper=N30

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Agbele1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U should av rejected it immediately

O le, ole.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Olodapsing(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evergreen4:
What happened to the doctrine of "chop and clean mouth" ?
buhahaha. kalokalo doctrine
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by justmeenenye(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
why my mind dey tell me say you use style show us your gifts
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by jeezey(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Send me her phone number.... And will help you return it politely. Thanks me later
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by brosdoncome(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op pass d babe to me.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunexy:

Uv married an ogbanje

grin grin

U dnt need 2 sleep wit her sha...she has ur baby alredi
grin grin
true talk, dey wld not understand. GUY RETURN THOSE THINGS! Don't give any explanation. Just tell her u don't want,simple, n safe ur destiny. Na birthday u do wey she give gift?
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by attention007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
After the Reggae (accepting the gift) you are playing the Blues (regrets)...Pass her number make u pass d booooooze

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by tpiander: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2936676_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

my guy show the face of that your watch.

Original swatch don't come in nylon.

suspend your disbelief for the nairaland story.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by tpiander: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
You don fall for story. grin No Nigerian girl will say to a guy that she's trying to get his attention. Those pictures are what he intended to buy for her. grin

wonder
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by cruxty(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why the two watches color different I smell lies
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by aypelzz: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
bestestgirl:
First lemme laugh you small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Second, those gifts are not worth 30k biko, so chillix and stop overthinking things, its just a token she bought you because she likes you.

You, on the other hand, should have rejected it outright since you know that you can NEVER date her. infact, why did you not just greet her normally and pass that day, you had to add all the sweet words and then exchange contacts (all the while knowing that you can NEVER date her) angry angry

Ok Now what to do:
1. pack all those things back into the gift bag.
2. Go to her house and knock on ther door
3. when she opens, hand the bag to her and say "Hi, I realise that I am to blame for this current confusion because I may have given you mixed signals, however I want to clarify things that I am not currently looking for a relationship, I would like us to remain friends but I don't want to date you. so if this exchange of gifts means what I think it means, I apologize for confusing you."
4. Turn around and go back to your house
5. NEVER flirt with any girl you know you will never date.

She may be hurt today but she will respect you for not playing with her heart.
God bless you.. this is the best thing to do..... aboki in (Chinese tone)
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Etizz: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
apheyz:

This OP can lie for Africa

Thank u.... U Don talk am finish.... First of all, maliza perfume is not more Dan 2k, dat wrist watch is not more Dan 3k,and dat handkerchief abi na baby napkin, is just 2H, so u have about 5k gift wit u, dats if na true, Secondly, u don't download pics of an expensive wrist watch and upload here for gullible people.... Dat watch am seeing below is highly different from what is among d so call gift.... No heart feelings bro.. Na u be James Bond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by skyenitan04(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
love that..u know how much it cost, just maturely ask for her account details and send it there, for ur mind u have paid for what she bought for u ,,simple..thats how i do too.dnt want any babe to say dey do dis and dat for me too...i stylishly pay back in another way after estimating the worth of the gist..
saaedlee:

So persuasion make you alter you stand? Cant you make a decision as a man? anyway since u know girls and boxers, I guess u have been receiving it in the past!
Bia, how can they wrap biscuits with "I love you" wrapping sheet?

the gifts aren't that expensive as you make it look, trust me on that. Ask her for her account number and deposit the "30k" if you think otherwise!
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by akreest(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

No I'm not.

You are not in a relationship, Babe give herself freely to you and come give you gift sef on top, you still dey complain. You be gay!!! Na 14yrs be dat O!!!

Normal guy go just chop am, even if na for Konji sake!! I no trust you again.
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by blessingee: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Etizz:

Thank u.... U Don talk am finish.... First of all, maliza perfume is not more Dan 2k, dat wrist watch is not more Dan 3k,and dat handkerchief abi na baby napkin, is just 2H, so u have about 5k gift wit u, dats if na true, Secondly, u don't download pics of an expensive wrist watch and upload here for gullible people.... Dat watch am seeing below is highly different from what is among d so call gift.... No heart feelings bro.. Na u be James Bond

Abeg no make me provoke for u o....Na when malizia reach 2k? e no pass 800h
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by Genea(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Naa. I don't want
y dnt u want? Is dere something u dnt like abt her
Re: How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? by LaJose78(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
I hate desperate girls, she be karishika ni? Op, i dnt blame u 4 collecting d gift cos it may av caught u unawares. Bt if u dnt knw hw 2 return d gift, find out her acct number nd deposit money in2 it nd let her knw u r d depositor. After dt, dnt give her face cos u're nt indebted 2 her anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.