Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick (1139 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Esthersblog(f): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sometimes, it’s so amazing when some ladies fail to see or realise they are been used as SIDE CHICKS.

Some have got the eyes, but yet see nothing out of it. The Signs are right there in front of you Girl. Men are very discreet with relationships they ain’t that committed to, they do all things to keep that very special relationship away from their side chicks.

THESE ARE SIGNS TO SHOW YOU ARE JUST A SIDE CHICK;

1. When you are not allowed to take his calls or touch his phone because you just might bump into his contacts where your name was stored in casually and another name stored as Baby or My love.

2. He avoids hanging out with you publicly, so as not to been seen by his main chick.

3. You have never been introduced to any of his family and friends, yet you have been with him for over 6months.

4. He never takes your call when he his at home or late at night, when he sure would be in the arms of his main chick.*winks*.

5. You have been together for so long, but yet never been offered a key to his apartment.

6. All your appointments/hookups has to be pre-planned.

7. He becomes so upset when you complain about his attitudes towards you, and try to calm your nerves by having Sex just to distract you from what is being talked about.

Tell me ladies, who is fooling who? Open your eyes all you ladies and see if that is what you really want out of life. To be placed as second priority or someone to run to as a rebound when he has a little misunderstanding with his one true love.

Wake up ladies, we all are better than that, some women actually do love that position to be fair, but I would rather say it’s stupid to play second figure to any man or in a relationship.

Think positive GIRLS!!! Cos Tell me, who run this World? Girls..

## Chidazzle Diaries.# Mrs Chichi Akuezuilo.

Source: www.esther.ng

2 Likes

Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Point no 5 isn't true, it depends on where the guy is living .
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol.......d same thing is also done to the so called main chick o jare ......they are both the guy's mumu.....both side and main.

1 Like

Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Esthersblog(f): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol.
Harbosede02:
Lol.......d same thing is also done to the so called main chick o jare ......they are both the guy's mumu.....both side and main.
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Alezy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
it depends, I might do all dese to be but seriously ur not a side chick. ...probably just trying to watch out if ur for real.
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Youngpo413: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Esthersblog:
Sometimes, it’s so amazing when some ladies fail to see or realise they are been used as SIDE CHICKS.

Some have got the eyes, but yet see nothing out of it. The Signs are right there in front of you Girl. Men are very discreet with relationships they ain’t that committed to, they do all things to keep that very special relationship away from their side chicks.

1. When you are not allowed to take his calls or touch his phone because you just might bump into his contacts where your name was stored in casually and another name stored as Baby or My love.

2. He avoids hanging out with you publicly, so as not to been seen by his main chick.

3. You have never been introduced to any of his family and friends, yet you have been with him for over 6months.

4. He never takes your call when he his at home or late at night, when he sure would be in the arms of his main chick.*winks*.

5. You have been together for so long, but yet never been offered a key to his apartment.

7. He becomes so upset when you complain about his attitudes towards you, and try to calm your nerves by having Sex just to distract you from what is being talked about.

Tell me ladies, who is fooling who? Open your eyes all you ladies and see if that is what you really want out of life. To be placed as second priority or someone to run to as a rebound when he has a little misunderstanding with his one true love.

Wake up ladies, we all are better than that, some women actually do love that position to be fair, but I would rather say it’s stupid to play second figure to any man or in a relationship.

Source: www.esther.com.ng
most ladies will gladly be a side chick as long as the guy is rich.
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by SSpeter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Esthersblog:

Source: www.esther.com.ng
auntie esther fine write up but u know say 1/2 bread is better than puff puff unpeeled groundnut is better than kuli kuli....that babe wey be side chick wey them just dey manage am you wan lead am to protest....chaiii chaiii na fling them go fling am ooo....shey u no know say babe wey don be side chick know her value know say na bench she suppose dey.....Mikel fit go ginger mourinho for Chelsea? e no good to dey ginger person wey dey bench...na relegation e dey always end.....#walks out quietly....
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Esthersblog(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hahahahaha....
SSpeter:
auntie esther fine write up but u know say 1/2 bread is better than puff puff unpeeled groundnut is better than kuli kuli....that babe wey be side chick wey them just dey manage am you wan lead am to protest....chaiii chaiii na fling them go fling am ooo....shey u no know say babe wey don be side chick know her value know say na bench she suppose dey.....Mikel fit go ginger mourinho for Chelsea? e no good to dey ginger person wey dey bench...na relegation e dey always end.....#walks out quietly....
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Some side chicks benefit more in the relationship sef. The main chic will be there giving sex morning afternoon and night, while side chic is flexing. In fact sef, most guys easily give more to their side chic while all the so-called main chic gets is close up monitoring and sometimes jealousy-induced beating sef. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Flashh: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Even the (op) of a girl is a "side chick" which she don't even know.

Preach on! undecided

2 Likes

Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
I love being a chick op grin grin
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by tpiander: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
judgement day things.

everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: EB XCLUSIVE: Knowing When You Are A Side Chick by tpiander: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love being a chick op grin grin

aunty, reevaluate your life and stop typing crap on the internet.

time and tide are not waiting for you o.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For These Phobias, They Can Mar Ur Relationship / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.