Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (31252 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by exampunch(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kegels make pelvic muscles stronger and more elastic, tone and strengthen your vaginal muscle leading to tighter grips during intercourse and noost your arousal, leading to much more intense orgasms.

Kegel exercises, named after gynecologistArnold Kegel, are exercises that engage and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.

Simply put, Kegels are the rhythmic clenching and unclenching of the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles, which hold your pelvic organs in place and perform muscle functions like; controlling your urine flow and thecontractions you feel during climax.

Explaining Kegel WhatToExpect.com come says: “these exercises engage and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which hang like a sling between your hips to support your bladder, uterus and other organs and control the flow of urine and the contraction of the vagina and anal sphincter.”

Now, many women who have delivered babies often feel that their vaginas have become extremely wide – this is possible because the effort of delivery temporarily stretches your pelvic muscles to unimaginable extent for a baby to exit.

This makes $ex to feel a little different…and here is where Kegel exercises come in – though www.naijapunch.com notes that they don’t actually tighten your vagina per se.

Still, they do something even much more important – ensuring that more blood gets sent to your under-regions and make pelvic muscles stronger and more elastic with four main effects:

tone and strengthen your vaginal muscle leading to tighter grips during intercourse

boost your arousal, leading to much more intense pleasure contractions during orgasm

improve bladder tone so that you don’t leak urine. They won’t, however

Make the opening of the vagina tighter (not really smaller)

Now, how do you do Kegel exercises:

Identify your pelvic floor muscles – to do this, try to pause your urine flow while urinating (or pause the faeces while defecating). If you are able to stop it, then you have gotten the right muscles.

Practice frequently – now that you have the muscles, empty your bladder and take a dump in the toilet. Then lie on your back on the bed and pretend you’re pausing urinating and pausing it.

Get it right – all you have to do is tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, then relax for five seconds. Do this continuously for about five times.

Up the tempo – you can now try to keep the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time and relaxing for 10 seconds

Ensure that you only tighten the pelvic floor muscles, not muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks

Don’t hold your breath – always try to breathe freely as you do it

Be consistent – do about three sets of 20 Kegels every day, everyday

IMPORTANT: Once you have located your pelvic floor muscles the first time, avoid pausing your urine mid-flow as a habit.

The effect of doing Kegel exercises while emptying is that bladder will weaken the muscles, cause incomplete emptying of the bladder and increase your risk of getting a urinary tract infection (UTI).

Finally, note that you can do Kegels anything, anywhere…
source: www.naijapunch.com
Re: 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Okay, it may work to some extent, BUT, if it is not panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Re: 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by TOMTOM15(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
fake thing everywhere. nah made in china it no dey last tongue
Re: 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by Alezy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why pass tru all these just to make it tighter?? why not just stop seeing all those sugar daddies and stop running from bed to bed? why not just stick to one man and be happy
Re: 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
no comment from the girls

Oops!! I mean LADIES
Re: 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms by AnitaHofer: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2016
I am 5.5 ft tall. Weight doesn’t matter. I am doing exercise, but I am not super fit. my husband and I had 2 large babies in 3 years all vaginal deliveries. My second boy had a big head. After his birth nothing was ever the same again. Having an normal husband, sex was miserable. I got no pleasure whatsoever and would be mad that I wasted my time getting hot and sweaty for nothing…not for me, anyways. I tried many ways but Nothing worked. I googled and got a MyoTaut serum. Intially i did not like the smell… but once i applied before had sex… i started to love that… i used 1 week regularly i can see the difference… after few months usage my vaginal turned back to normal… now we have happy sexual life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.