Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats (9046 Views)

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment / Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by DaBullIT(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
no dont repent, it doesnt stop us from bombing your red brown roof?lol

Since Kano is your role model I am not surprised, but like I said I have repented
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
tell us. Tell us. Give us a link. The biafrans demand a link..ok..
Shut up and read real facts! 'My role in the civil war' by Awolowo is one and another by edonet e.t.c Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Rotimi47: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hahaha. Another funny unhealthy dude just woke up from slumber.

At bolded, una dey sleep no be small..you people don't know the advantage of a nation at all.

Stvpid children of ewedu. Una no go see rest till una change.
Stupidity runs in your flat head smelling fufu eating tribe; its not about we changing but it's all about we dealing with you threats. You morons should known that you have millions of your flat head hairy chest beaters living in Yoruba territories which span from Lagos to Ondo State, while a few thousand Yorubas live among you in your South erosion States, the day you attack a Yoruba in the name of your so called Biafra, Hundreds of thousands of you mumu people will get wipe out before you exist Yoruba territory, if not millions.

Remember you don't have any boundary with us and we will then bring to fight those of you remaining in the erosion States. You have been sleeping since 1970 till date & now that your eyes are suddenly opening you thought it right to threaten to kill Yorubas.

You nonentities called for Pa kumuyi & Pa Adeboye to be killed but none of you were brave enough; do think threatening us makes us weak? Na, it make us change towards you. Though, I don't have animosity towards your tribe but your clownish statements get me pissed and I believe one day you people will have it hot from us if you don't stop instigating violence.

I will appreciate if you people can't just put your threats into motion so that 2 can tangle big time. A try will definitely convenience you.

WE ARE WAITING.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by nairaminds(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
oilykid:
and you hausas are proud of that..killing people is now something to proud of? Bro, you are not different from those terrorists in the middle east, you and your likes are just a waste to the blogosphere and should be all exterminated if the black nations can move forward cause the likes of you in this country, in the next 2000years to come Nigeria will still remain a 3rd world country!!

oh really?? and wat av u guys been threatening to do?? create life?? plsss spare me...
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:
Shut up and read real facts! 'My role in the civil war' by Awolowo is one and another by edonet e.t.c Ibos and lies, very synonymous!
hahaha..
biafran demand a link..i ve said it and i will say it again..
Biafrans demand a links.
I wont shut up till i see a link.
Tonychristopher,winniz,buddamonk,onenaira3,rarediamond.
make una confam wetin dis amala dey yan o..?lol
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
hahaha..

Biafrans demand a links.

Eediot! Another 3mil ibos dey wait at the corner!
Just try any rubbish again!

Bunch of tale telling losers!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
hahaha..

Biafrans demand a links.

My brother wetin I go do naaa? I don give up on many of their lies
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by IGBOPRINCE: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
Stupidity runs in your flat head smelling fufu eating tribe; its not about we changing but it's all about we dealing with you threats. You morons should known that you have millions of your flat head hairy chest beaters living in Yoruba territories which span from Lagos to Ondo State, while a few thousand Yorubas live among you in your South erosion States, the day you attack a Yoruba in the name of your so called Biafra, Hundreds of thousands of you mumu people will get wipe out before you exist Yoruba territory, if not millions.

Remember you don't have any boundary with us and we will then bring to fight those of you remaining in the erosion States. You have been sleeping since 1970 till date & now that your eyes are suddenly opening you thought it right to threaten to kill Yorubas.

You nonentities called for Pa kumuyi & Pa Adeboye to be killed but none of you were brave enough; do think threatening us makes us weak? Na, it make us change towards you. Though, I don't have animosity towards your tribe but your clownish statements get me pissed and I believe one day you people will have it hot from us if you don't stop instigating violence.

I will appreciate if you people can't just put your threats into motion so that 2 can tangle big time. A try will definitely convenience you.

WE ARE WAITING.
o: tongue
lol..e don pained am well well.

Bro you must be pained to write such a useless long epistle there.

I ve said mine.

Ye children of ewedu re unhealthy.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Rotimi47: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
o: tongue
lol..e don pained am well well.

Bro you must be pained to write such a useless long epistle there.

I ve said mine.

Ye children of ewedu re unhealthy.
How will I be pained? You can say trash but all I want is for your sorry ass to actualize your threats. Abi fear dey hold ona? If you want war, why not start it now rather than your usual chest beating with no action? Though I have some Igbos who are related to me; but I will never stand aside & let some smellos insult my tribe.

If na play we fit play but if its a threat, I don't take such as a joke.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by jellyfish86: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

I've repented
I'm really happy for you man. Change has truly come.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by PenSniper: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2015
hardywaltz:
No peace for the wicked..
Life has already dealt Gen. Adekunle the blow of his life by him dying in abject penury and completely neglected by the Nigerian Military he worked so hard to please.

While the children of Biafra he wanted starved to death today are the richest ethnic group in Nigeria.

Thank God for the likes of Gen. Adekunle who fought hard to keep Nigeria one else we will not be able to continue our strong hold on Lagos, making Billions of Naira and repatriate the funds back to ala Igbò to build mansions.

I hold nothing against the Adekunles coz War is War but I cannot blame my Brothers for holding it against him or his family members Thou they (the
Adekunles) are my very good friends.

Funny Thou I saw him put this post on Facebook but Tot little of it so I decided to check it out after reading
this post and these are the screen shots...

Nigerians we take things too far shaa ooh

Imbecillic dummies. You are destined to cry and weep till kingdom come, thats your lot.
The lot of you can only bark. Bite and see that more Black Scorpions abound in the SW to tame you again.
Only morons make high-sounding claims not backed by statistics - the richest ethnic group in Nigeria of today. A classic case of delusional grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by GentleToks(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
oilykid:
bloody scavenger like you!! Black men still have a very long way to go in this life..No wonder the whites won't stop looking down us as sub humans. You come online this early morning to threaten to kill pple and after killing them, how will u feel?? Your mates in the developed countries wakes up every morning thinking of what to do and develop to better mankind while black youths like you wakes up the same morning thinking of how to kill an innocent human being to prove that they are strong and not cowards. Why not use the same mindset and join the army to fight bokoharam since you can kill. Bro, you are truly the definition of a pathetic failure to mankind . Get busy with your life and watch the hate disappear. Idle mind they say is the devil's work shop

Shut that cesspit you called mouth before death shut it for you dimwit.

It amazes me when i see an Igbo man calling for the head of a Yoruba man simply cos the Yoruba man is telling Igbos to bring it on. The same idiot will see his kinmen here throwing war jabs but ignored it

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by oilykid(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]shut that cesspit you called mouth before death shut it for you dimwit.

It amazes me when i see an Igbo man calling for the head of a Yoruba man simply cos the Yoruba man is telling Igbos to bring it on. The same idiot will see his kinmen here throwing war jabs but ignored it[/s]
Thrash!! Poverty stricken nigger like you! If you had something doing with your miserable life, you won't be planning to go on a killing spree to massage your useless ego. Find something innovative to fill your empty brain with and all this your evil thoughts will flee from you.. Get busy and stop coming online to display your injudiciousness.. Don't bother quoting me cause i wont bring myself so low to reply to your doltishness again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by GentleToks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
oilykid:
Thrash!! Poverty stricken nigger like you! If you had something doing with your miserable life, you won't be planning to go on a killing spree to massage your useless ego. Find something innovative to fill your empty brain with and all this your evil thoughts will flee from you.. Get busy and stop coming online to display your injudiciousness.. Don't bother quoting me cause i wont bring myself so low to reply to your doltishness again.

I can afford to buy and your entire family. My success is all about my identity and my identity is being a Yoruba man.

If you doubt me being blessed financially, i ll post evidence here to show you that i could afford to buy all your kinsmen in Alaba and Ladipo join together.

I am in my robe right now, in my car, with all the accessories on me, that would feed you for a whole year.

The worth of my car alone ll pay your feeding till your death.

I ll show you all these for you to know that i am blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by callmelanner(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

I can afford to buy and your entire family. My success is all about my identity and my identity is being a Yoruba man.

If you doubt me being blessed financially, i ll post evidence here to show you that i could afford to buy all your kinsmen in Alaba and Ladipo join together.

I am in my robe right now, in my car, with all the accessories on me, that would feed you for a whole year.

Hmmm... Show them you ain't poor so they won't think we yourubas are liars!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by ArodewilliamsT: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
yorrobers on this thread should start exporting their flying saliva to the world as ammunitions. It will increase their GDP and pay their hungry parents in osun.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by meccuno: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
simpleseyi:
Bring it on Biafrans. This time around we the Yorubas will completely wipe you out the Nigerian map. You shall all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be reshot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow. We shall feed your corpses to our hunters' dogs. We shall then use your erosion infested land for agriculture.
you just come online with a hidden identity and rant about fights. And wars......when it starts, you would be the first to run.....in as much as I don't subscribe to the death threats, coming here to show how "strong" you are defeats the purpose of being an educated or exposed being.......when that your AK47 fight starts remember that bullets, charms and cutlass doesn't know who is igbo hausa or yoruba........please be guided.......
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by meccuno: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot! Another 3mil ibos dey wait at the corner!
Just try any rubbish again!

Bunch of tale telling losers!
what a comedian u are.......so you are the one that would kill 3 million? If war starts people would die........and it won't be one sided......those of you who have never seen war, nor your fathers seen any war are the ones saying they would kill and maim......to kill a human is not easy oh! Especially when its a conflict......you guys should stop these rubbish
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
meccuno:
what a comedian u are.......so you are the one that would kill 3 million? If war starts people would die........and it won't be one sided......those of you who have never seen war, nor your fathers seen any war are the ones saying they would kill and maim......to kill a human is not easy oh! Especially when its a conflict......you guys should stop these rubbish
Tell that to your ibo kins that are making threat on facebook!
That's what I'm talking about, the act of claiming the victim when they are the culprit! What nonsense!
Yeye people!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by FreeGlobe(f): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

Every yoruba person on Nairaland is a big man, lives in a duplex in lekki, owns posh cars, etc. the question now is who now owns the mud houses and brown roofs littered all over yoruba land? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
As far as I'm concerned both Igbo and Yorubas here are behaving childish. Igbos always throwing Insults at Yoruba even tho they live amongst them isn't rite and u can achieve all u want in Lagos and anywhere u like and not be unnecessarily arrogant about it. Even in USA dat seems like no mans land and forigeiners are giving free will to achieve their fullest potentials doesn't give them the rite to be boastful to any American or other citizens living there. If u are capable in ur trade dat wonderful bt do it without boast and live in peace.

Also Yoruba shud not take things personal and learn to accommodate. Yes many of u are accommodating bt some can be tribal to be honest.

I think most of the issues we have here is many of us are still living in the past. Yes u do not forget history bt u don't let it negativity come into ur future. If so japan and the usa will never be in cordial terms now considering d bombing at the Second World War(A much bigger war than ours)

We shud try to learn from the mistakes of the past cos we are not perfect and move into the future with are more positive and sensible approach. If we go into war over tribal issues of all thing how have we learnt from mistakes of the past? Infact I think we are most stupid of all people on earth if we repeat mistakes of the past of such magnitude! We are indeed not sensible if this is our only approach to issues like this.

#I'm sick and tired of these arguments everyday when there are bigger issues than tribe to think about!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by orunto27: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
From Fulani Heardsmen
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by meccuno: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
orunto27:
From Fulani Heardsmen
no its fulani Spokesman grin
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by WETINUSABI: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Has any prominent Igbo leader been harassed or kidnapped by foreigners in Enugu and Aguleri?

www.punchng.com/news/fulani-herdsmen-kill-enugu-community-leader-on-farm/

An Igbo chief was killed on his farm and countless women were raped in enugu few months back.

Na only falae own, wey dey no kill una go see

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by GentleToks(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Every yoruba person on Nairaland is a big man, lives in a duplex in lekki, owns posh cars, etc. the question now is who now owns the mud houses and brown roofs littered all over yoruba land? Nonsense

Those mud houses were proudly built and owned by our forefathers when your own forefathers were labourers in the West.

I Remember During Omoboriowo riot in Ondo state, in 1982 or thereabout, all my grandfather's labourers were Ibos and my grandfather had to hide them in his farm so as to save their useless lives
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by FreeGlobe(f): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

Those mud houses were proudly built and owned by our forefathers when your own forefathers were labourers in the West.

I Remember During Omoboriowo riot in Ondo state, in 1982 or thereabout, all my grandfather's labourers were Ibos and my grandfather had to hide them in his farm so as to save their useless lives
but then while yorubas have remained stagnant with pre colonial era lifestyles, the east are in sync with the 21st century.. I guess america, london, paris etc remained the way their forefathers left it?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by GentleToks(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

but then while yorubas have remained stagnant with pre colonial era lifestyles, the east are in sync with the 21st century.. I guess america, london, paris etc remained the way their forefathers left it?

I guess u have never left Nigeria to see those places you mentioned..

Ask your kinsmen who live in those places to tell you about how British houses are preserved and made historic...
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by FreeGlobe(f): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

I guess u have never left Nigeria to see those places you mentioned..

Ask your kinsmen who live in those places to tell you about how British houses are preserved and made historic...

so this is how they are preserved and made historic?

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by DIVINE78: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please don't mind the shameless ediot5 system sympathetic to Biafra.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by MrMbaM: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
yorrobers on this thread should start exporting their flying saliva to the world as ammunitions. It will increase their GDP and pay their hungry parents in osun.

Amadi, You have been useless since birth, no wonder your deranged father died without achieving anything in life. I laugh when you make mouth online, you have achieved nothing in life, yet you come online to make noise daily. Your people are dying daily in Aguleri, but you dont care. Same with your women in Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi. You are a 5th class citizen of Nigeria and a born slave from womb, you will surely die a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by MrMbaM: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so this is how they are preserved and made historic?

Have never seen a useless, ugly and shameless animal like you before, a grown lazy ugly man posing as a female online. Your foolish mother will be crying for you now in her grave. What a waste of sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by MrMbaM: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
meccuno:
you just come online with a hidden identity and rant about fights. And wars......when it starts, you would be the first to run.....in as much as I don't subscribe to the death threats, coming here to show how "strong" you are defeats the purpose of being an educated or exposed being.......when that your AK47 fight starts remember that bullets, charms and cutlass doesn't know who is igbo hausa or yoruba........please be guided.......

Typical yeebhoe man, They will always ignore the rant and post of there kinsmen but jump to quote you for replying there own post. You are all born shameless hypocrites, go preach to your cursed brothers and go bury your head in shame. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hadiza Usman Inspects LADOL, Niger-Dock And African Circle Facilities / We Will Not Endorse Any Presidential Candidate - CAN President / Buhari Yet To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.