Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats (9099 Views)

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment / Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by MayorofLagos(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Biafrans cant do anything to her...all they can do is carry placard and protest on the road or complain to ICJ about how she is praising her father's heroism.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by FreeGlobe(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrMbaM:

Have never seen a useless, ugly and shameless animal like you before, a grown lazy ugly man posing as a female online. Your foolish mother will be crying for you now in her grave. What a waste of sperm.
cry me a river you useless bastard. Go and die mr yoruba mba.. stuppid man with low self esteem posing as igbo
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by MrMbaM: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

cry me a river you useless bastard. Go and die mr yoruba mba.. stuppid man with low self esteem posing as igbo
[/s]

Trash from a grown, jobless, cocaine smuggling product of baby factory. A cursed she-male whose only achievement in life is stupidity. Your senile mother died a miserable death and you will surely follow the senile ediot soon. Accursed ba.stard son of a dirty winch.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by GentleToks(m): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

so this is how they are preserved and made historic?

Is it not a shame on an entire tribe-Igbos to run away from their supposed 21st century and modernly built region to red mud region in millions for their survival while the citizens of the same red mud area stay away from your supposed modernly built region?

Don't you think that you guys are nothing but failure as people cos your region remain the only region in Nigeria where other Nigerians refuse to go.

Do you see US and UK citizens all over the place around the world? No. You know why, cos their countries are good enough. The same story with Yorubas who think that they are better off in Nigeria.

Igbos are 3rd world citizens who run from their country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by onenaira3: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

My brother wetin I go do naaa? I don give up on many of their lies

Seriously una believe that kagama dude? He's the biggest yoloba ediot and liar on NL. That nigg@ is brain dead. Do like me jor, whatever you read from that fool, ignore it and move on...You'll wait tay tay for a link. Majority of what he writes came out from his @ss
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by tonychristopher: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
onenaira3:

Seriously una believe that kagama dude? He's the biggest yoloba ediot and liar on NL. That nigg@ is brain dead. Do like me jor, whatever you read from that fool, ignore it and move on...You'll wait tay tay for a link. Majority of what he writes came out from his @ss

Nwanne your own is to ignore them akwaya ..my own is that I have given up on them

Their reasoning is awful
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by tonychristopher: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
GentleToks:

Is it not a shame on an entire tribe-Igbos to run away from their supposed 21st century and modernly built region to red mud region in millions for their survival while the citizens of the same red mud area stay away from your supposed modernly built region?

Don't you think that you guys are nothing but failure as people cos your region remain the only region in Nigeria where other Nigerians refuse to go.

Do you see US and UK citizens all over the place around the world? No. You know why, cos their countries are good enough. The same story with Yorubas who think that they are better off in Nigeria.

Igbos are 3rd world citizens who run from their country.

Because those mud roof region have mud brains ours is to dominate economically
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by onenaira3: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
She deserve the threat.

Typical yoloba woman...wowo no be small. Monkey with Brazilian hair..see am. Abeg if she die today, I go clap for Jehovah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans On Self Defense photos / Senate Approves Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Foreign Loan Request / Ekweremadu Canvasses Six-Year Single Term For President, Governors Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.