Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats (9068 Views)

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment / Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shameless man. foreigners are killing, kidnapping, raping and taking over your brown roof villages and you are yapping thrash. How about you tell us an Igbo territory that was hijacked by the fulani's.
No Yoruba territory was hijacked by any Fulani though!
Tell me which Yoruba territory is filled with Fulani?
Yeye man!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by IGBOPRINCE: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot, why did you want to capture Lagos? Is it your father's land? Why didn't biafra just retreat back to their enclave and guide every corners of it? When Korea wanted independence from the Japan, they didn't attack Japan rather they defended their father's land against the invaders!
Let me get this straight, how does going en route to Lagos justify killing innocent people in Benin, raping Etsako women and installing an ibo man as their governor?
Yeye people with no sense of remorse, I swear 3mil was too small, it should have be all!
Imagine the misplaced mentality, 'we have right to attack people but no one should dare attack us'!
Yeye!
hahaha..
Stvpid you.. You re lucky they didn't succeed, if they do, you won't called it nasty plans.
Anyway, am done with you, if the war repeat itself again, just take note, that I will be the one to bomb all skyscrapers building in lagos..
to me, you guys don't deserves it cos you don't know how
to maintain it.
Talking about your people? We shall kill them all to honour the 3mllion biafran killed in 1968.

Ye children of ewedu live in the zoo, so killing them as animals is nothing to us.
Dnt forget, the ondo state is closer to us , so they will surely pay the price this time.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't know about Ojukwu's children, I know my father, do you know yours?
Shut up and answer the question!
Who's the father of Genevive's daughter?
Yeye!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by nairaminds(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

look at this amala eater... so we should be afraid of empty yoruba threats? oh you are in Ondo state? No need fighting you, the fulani's will do that for for us. wait until they get to your community and wipe you off you coward. take it from me, you can't do nothing. you are a coward!

Funny watching the yorubas and igbos threaten themselves, bt funniest of all is that they are both cowards, they cant carryout their threats of killing and counter killing. But reverse is the case with we the hausas, we carryout our threats quickly.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hahaha..
Stvpid you.. You re lucky they didn't succeed, if they do, you won't called it nasty plans.
Anyway, am done with you, if the war repeat itself again, just take note, that I will be the one to bomb all skyscrapers building in lagos..
to me, you guys don't deserves it cos you don't know how
to maintain it.
Talking about your people? We shall kill them all to honour the 3mllion biafran killed in 1968.

Ye children of ewedu live in the zoo, so killing them as animals is nothing to us.
Dnt forget, the ondo state is closer to us , so they will surely pay the price this time.
Ondo closer to iboland? Lol!
Ibos and dullness are like siamese twins!
What else to expect from the chest beating dullards who will eventually cries wolf when defeated!
Yeye people!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by mightyhaze: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
vedaxcool:
Very soon the cowards uttering threats would delete their Facebook accounts, they are what you may call "Internet Killers", their actions and words only happen in their subconscious and their weird dreams!
do u knw dose cud be fake accounts? Me tinks dat woman is jst seekin attention.ryt from wen she vomited dat poo up until now. Smh

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2015
DikeOha882:
What is this one saying
That ibos are losers!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by callmelanner(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:
@Igboprince, I want to prove to you that i mean business, could you please pick a Yoruba man and beat him up and upload the picture here before today runs out and give me 2hrs to respond to that with pictures of Igbo family here(we won't kill them too, i ll show you their battered pictures with their children here around 9pm tonight
I am not asking you to kill anyone now cos you might not have liver for that. I said you should
beat a Yoruba man up and wait for my response.

It's all about letting you know that war is here between Yoruba Nation and Biafra. It's a matter of time.....

The fight in my Town will be over in a week, we are all moving towards Ibadan and Lagos state to clear Igbos.
It's gonna be the last battle between Yoruba and Igbo for life.

Police is monitoring u! I hope u don't rot in jail for disunity
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Which stup!d vengeance?
Ibos and their stup!d victim mentality!
Should I have to remind you that the biafra men attacked the mid western, Ore and Lagos before action were taken against them! If all they did was to retreat back to their enclave, nobody would have batted an eye!
Yeye people! Just try another attack and see if the whole race won't be wiped off!
re you a big foool?

Before they attacked ore to reached lagos, is yoruba people not part of nigerian soldiers to attacked the biafran first in 1967''?

abeg parkwell..

Biafran soldiers got to ore so that they can captured lagos state being the capital of nigeria after defending his terrain.
there is a reasons for that, best know for them.
But this time,we know the in and out of southwastes.
I reserve my comments.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Rotimi47: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
go to alaba and try it, go to oladipo and try it..
You will know we ve our own superior weapons.

tinubu's daughter send touts at mid night to lock down igbo's office in alaba and at the process, they stole igbos billions of naira, she should ve try it in the day time and watched out what will happened?

One yoruba is too small, some igbos re ready to create a fat bomb that bomb hiroshima city in japan.
Same examples in the southwest cities.

Watch and see how history of vengeance will unfold itself if your system didn't change well.

You don't pay for making mouth but you can pay for making the wrong moves, kindly bring your bombs and you will definitely get bigger ones which will be accurately delivered to your abodes.

Even boko haram build IEDS/ bombs not to talk of the huge damage/destruction the Yorubas will unleash on your territories; thank God your people made a public threat which will definitely get a serious response if anything happen to her.

The day you attack a Yoruba based on you Biafra, that day will mark the begging of you end as you're going to get hit seriously in ways you will never ever recover from. Please give it a try. Maybe ona think say we Yoruba's dey sleep. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by IGBOPRINCE: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Ondo closer to iboland? Lol!
Ibos and dullness are like siamese twins!
What else to expect from the chest beating dullards who will eventually cries wolf when defeated!
Yeye people!
lack of travelling is ur problems, when I mean closer, I don't mean from asaba to onitsha,.
It s only just few hours to penetrate the town of ife, akure and the rest.

Watch out.I pity them there.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
re you a big foool?

Before they attacked ore to reached lagos, is yoruba people not part of nigerian soldiers to attacked the biafran first in 1967''?

abeg parkwell..

Biafran soldiers got to ore so that they can captured lagos state being the capital of nigeria after defending his terrain.
there is a reasons for that, best know for them.
But this time,we know the in and out of southwastes.
I reserve my comments.
Eediot, who attacked who first? The same biafra that looted Nigeria cbn banks in Benin, Port harcourt and Calabar as soon as they declared secession!
Imagine stealing from the same country you want to secede from? Just try it again and see what happens!
Yeye people!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by mightyhaze: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2015
nairaminds:

Funny watching the yorubas and igbos threaten themselves, bt funniest of all is that they are both cowards, they cant carryout their threats of killing and counter killing. But reverse is the case with we the hausas, we carryout our threats quickly.....
u carry out ur threats of killin human beings v quickly! Lives dat u can't create. Y will boko haram n oda vicess not thrive v well in d north wit ds mentality. Y not carry out quickly,'threats' of industrialization,zero illiteracy,eradication of vvf,polio n oda deadly diseases,technological breakthrus n oda 'threats' . I pity d south! U guyz r really d ones drawin evry1 bakwards,... Well,wit tacit support 4m d yorubas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
lack of travelling is ur problems, when I mean closer, I don't mean from asaba to onitsha,.
It s only just few hours to penetrate the town of ife, akure and the rest.

Watch out.I pity them there.
No Yorubaland is closer to any ibo land!
As a matter of fact, ibos would have been slaughtered by our Edo and Itsekiri kins before you even get to Ondo!
Rather watch Anambara, precisely Aguleri where ibos are slaughtered en mass!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by IGBOPRINCE: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
You don't pay for making mouth but you can pay for making the wrong moves, kindly bring your bombs and you will definitely get bigger ones which will be accurately delivered to your abodes.

Even boko haram manufacture bombs not to talk of the huge damage/destruction the Yorubas will unleash on your territories; thank God your people made a public threat which will definitely get a serious response if anything happen to her.

The day you attack a Yoruba based on you Biafra, that day will mark the begging of you end as you're going to get hit seriously in ways you will never ever recover from. Please give it a try.Maybe ona think say we Yoruba's dey sleep. Yeye dey smell.
hahaha. Another funny unhealthy dude just woke up from slumber.

At bolded, una dey sleep no be small..you people don't know the advantage of a nation at all.

Stvpid children of ewedu. Una no go see rest till una change.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:
Shut up and answer the question! Who's the father of Genevive's daughter? Yeye!
it s you'?
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot, who attacked who first? The same biafra that looted Nigeria cbn banks in Benin, Port harcourt and Calabar as soon as they declared secession!
Imagine stealing from the same country you want to secede from? Just try it again and see what happens!
Yeye people!
benin is not part biafra..
Stop lying o.. When did biafra looted cbn banks in ph and in calabar..

Oga can you give us the link.?

Stop all this lies.repent or your soul will suffer for rewritting history to make yourself feel better.cheesy
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by mightyhaze: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

Let's prove each other right or wrong today; before the day runs out. Please and please, kill a Yoruba man with his picture here. And I ll assure you that the dead bodies of an Igbo family (not talking about single person) would be fully uploaded here before 9pm tonight. If i and my friends don't kill the entire family igbo family in my neighbourhood, call me a bastard on this forum for life.

It ll take lest than a week to kill all Igbos in this Town cos we know most of them.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:
I promised all Igbos who can read my comment now to inform any of their family members living in Ondo state, Ondo yown precisely to start moving their properties to the East.

Please, report this to Nigeria police now cos this is not an empty threat but real. I and my friends ll kill those Igbos in our neighbourhood in retaliation of any attack on Benjamin Adekunle daughter or Yoruba man for that matter.

I am praying to God on daily basis that Igbos should mistakenly kill a Yoruba man in the East. At least, for once, i want to prove to Igbos either here or offline that this new generation of Yorubas are filled with venom. I want to make a personal statement here on Nairaland, Facebook that Igbos in any part of South West(from Lagos to Ondo boundary) are all living deads.

I dare any Igbo today, not tomorrow, today to touch any Yoruba man and i ll personally upload the picture of an entire dead bodies of Igbo family here on Nairaland.

Let's start the counting right here on Nairaland.....
my broda, I know u are vexing right now but take it easy. Let's not give them something to beat their chest on, we are wiser, brilliant and more oriented than them, we are are known to be filled with wisdom, we will treat their case with wisdom. Oun ti agba fi ju omode lo, ao kin fi Gan. This is actually my first time on commenting on a Biafra thread, am I taking them serious already? No.. Their biz empire is lagos, I stopped taking them serious when I visited enugu and some of them said, if only we can get to lagos, we are in money. They all have the same mentality. To them, it's see lagos and die, not Paris anymore

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by oilykid(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:
@Igboprince, I want to prove to you that i mean business, could you please pick a Yoruba man and beat him up and upload the picture here before today runs out and give me 2hrs to respond to that with pictures of Igbo family here(we won't kill them too, i ll show you their battered pictures with their children here around 9pm tonight)

I am not asking you to kill anyone now cos you might not have liver for that. I said you should beat a Yoruba man up and wait for my response.

It's all about letting you know that war is here between Yoruba Nation and Biafra. It's a matter of time.....

The fight in my Town will be over in a week, we are all moving towards Ibadan and Lagos state to clear Igbos.

It's gonna be the last battle between Yoruba and Igbo for life.

bloody scavenger like you!! Black men still have a very long way to go in this life..No wonder the whites won't stop looking down us as sub humans. You come online this early morning to threaten to kill pple and after killing them, how will u feel?? Your mates in the developed countries wakes up every morning thinking of what to do and develop to better mankind while black youths like you wakes up the same morning thinking of how to kill an innocent human being to prove that they are strong and not cowards. Why not use the same mindset and join the army to fight bokoharam since you can kill. Bro, you are truly the definition of a pathetic failure to mankind . Get busy with your life and watch the hate disappear. Idle mind they say is the devil's work shop

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2015
biafranking:
benin is not part biafra..
Stop lying o.. When did biafra looted cbn banks in ph and in calabar..

Oga can you give us the link.?

Stop all this lies.repent or your soul will suffer for rewritting history to make yourself feel better.cheesy
Eediot, google is your friend!
What do you think was the main reason Awolowo and Gowon changed Nigeria currency?
Yeye people!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by thepen: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2015
hardywaltz:
No peace for the wicked..
Life has already dealt Gen. Adekunle the blow of his life by him dying in abject penury and completely neglected by the Nigerian Military he worked so hard to please.

While the children of Biafra he wanted starved to death today are the richest ethnic group in Nigeria.

Thank God for the likes of Gen. Adekunle who fought hard to keep Nigeria one else we will not be able to continue our strong hold on Lagos, making Billions of Naira and repatriate the funds back to ala Igbò to build mansions.

I hold nothing against the Adekunles coz War is War but I cannot blame my Brothers for holding it against him or his family members Thou they (the Adekunles) are my very good friends.

Funny Thou I saw him put this post on Facebook but Tot little of it so I decided to check it out after reading this post and these are the screen shots...

Nigerians we take things too far shaa ooh

Thank you my brother, udo diri gi.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by oilykid(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
nairaminds:

and you hausas are proud of that..killing people is now something to proud of? Bro, you are not different from those terrorists in the middle east, you and your likes are just a waste to the blogosphere and should be all exterminated if the black nations can move forward cause the likes of you in this country, in the next 2000years to come Nigeria will still remain a 3rd world country!!
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2015
southniyikaye:
my broda, I know u are vexing right now but take it easy. Let's not give them something to beat their chest on, we are wiser, brilliant and more oriented than them, we are are known to be filled with wisdom, we will treat their case with wisdom. Oun ti agba fi ju omode lo, ao kin fi Gan. This is actually my first time on commenting on a Biafra thread, am I taking them serious already? No.. Their biz empire is lagos, I stopped taking them serious when I visited enugu and some of them said, if only we can get to lagos, we are in money. They all have the same mentality. To them, it's see lagos and die, not Paris anymore
we have been building business empire from time immorial.
Even when ojukwu father was the dangote of africa in the 50s n 60s..

So abandoning lagos business empire is nothing to us cos we can still build more.
Ndigbos re hardworking people and they re the only people who can rise again and again..

biafran must go, and all business empires is nothing to compared to our freedom.

Spartacus was labelled as a rabel but died to abandoned everything in the name of freedom.

today they re free and more developed than fvcking zoo.

The zoological republic has expire.
Therefore the zoo must come to end.
The zoo must fall..
Chukwu nonso...
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by IGBOPRINCE: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

No Yorubaland is closer to any ibo land!
As a matter of fact, ibos would have been slaughtered by our Edo and Itsekiri kins before you even get to Ondo!
Rather watch Anambara, precisely Aguleri where ibos are slaughtered en mass!
oh re you scared? Which edo people would slaughter igbos before they get to ondo state
Is it the edos the biafrans invaded in 1967/68?
Abeg leave edo people out of this,
the edos don't like you the yorubas at all, try and be a friend to them, you will understand how they hate the yorubas for their dirtiness,wickedness and tribalistic tendency in nature.
The edo people don't want to go with oduduwa republic? And we don't want them, and that s why they want one nigeria,lol,

anyway forget them cos they will surely make it easy for we biafran soldiers to slaughters you guys like animals that live in the zoological republic. grin

The zoo must fallll.
Take note.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by DaBullIT(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
go to alaba and try it, go to oladipo and try it..
You will know we ve our own superior weapons.

tinubu's daughter send touts at mid night to lock down igbo's office in alaba and at the process, they stole igbos billions of naira, she should ve try it in the day time and watched out what will happened?

One yoruba is too small, some igbos re ready to create a fat bomb that bomb hiroshima city in japan.
Same examples in the southwest cities.

Watch and see how history of vengeance will unfold itself if your system didn't change well.

I've repented
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot, google is your friend!
What do you think was the main reason Awolowo and Gowon changed Nigeria currency?
Yeye people!
tell us. Tell us. Give us a link.
The biafrans demand a link..ok..
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by biafranking: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

I've repented
no dont repent, it doesnt stop us from bombing your red brown roof?lol
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2015
mightyhaze:
do u knw dose cud be fake accounts? Me tinks dat woman is jst seekin attention.ryt from wen she vomited dat poo up until now. Smh

SMH! seeking attention when he didn't make even a single insultive remark against anybody, but was simply stating the sort of relationship her dad had with OBJ, abeg make unah park well! Too many bitter souls on the internet.
Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by Kagawa10: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
oh re you scared? Which edo people would slaughter igbos before they get to ondo state
Is it the edos the biafrans invaded in 1967/68?
Abeg leave edo people out of this,
the edos don't like you the yorubas at all, try and be a friend to them, you will understand how they hate the yorubas for their dirtiness,wickedness and tribalistic tendency in nature.
The edo people don't want to go with oduduwa republic? And we don't want them, and that s why they want one nigeria,lol,

anyway forget them cos they will surely make it easy for we biafran soldiers to slaughters you guys like animals that live in the zoological republic. grin

The zoo must fallll.
Take note.
Lol! Biafra downfall at Ore should ring a bell!
Yeye people!
A dumbo like you should have known that Edo was caught unawares because Ojukwu's promised he wasn't going to invade neutral grounds but alas, the goat backtracked on his words!
As a matter of fact, no Yoruba is attaching to the Edos and vice versa, we respect and appreciate each other's space and assist each other as witnessed when Awolowo came to their help during the invasion!
That can't be said of the ibos who are ijaw slaves and losers!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2015
GentleToks:

Let's prove each other right or wrong today; before the day runs out. Please and please, kill a Yoruba man with his picture here. And I ll assure you that the dead bodies of an Igbo family (not talking about single person) would be fully uploaded here before 9pm tonight. If i and my friends don't kill the entire family igbo family in my neighbourhood, call me a bastard on this forum for life.

It ll take lest than a week to kill all Igbos in this Town cos we know most of them.

Mr. Chest beater... You are spitting all over the forum

1 Like

Re: Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats by alexlee50: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
This is an attention seeker that needs to be ignored. Anybody who takes her seriously is a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Al-makura Pays 700K Hospital Bill For 2-year-old Cancer Patient / Tribunal Affirms Tambuwal's Victory / Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.