Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine (65198 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari’s Return Has Stabilised Polity – Orji Kalu / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by porrigeyam(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
tolexy007:
angry angry
joyfavour:
ok
joyfavour:
ok
appini:
ok
cococandy:
Ewwww
lilzonnex:
Lil
ragiluhivo:
s
see una life.... space bookers cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by damiloladuke: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
thats just the reason why i dont run after butty pikin..they are married from birth

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Goodnews from a yeye tabloid. They cant even write a simple sentence devoid of error. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Emusan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin LWKMD.. And who is a brick layer??

After how many wives And you're still eying the only woman who can make me convert to Islam undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Firefire(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Firefire, kilode?

Like Buhari like Hell-rufai cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by cooljoe(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This hell rufai guy en.. I was about proposing to Zahra when I heard this news. I pray its not true cus I can't afford to loose her.
nd u can't afford to compete with him. if only u had diezillions

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by gebest: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ojemedad:

bros speak for yourself, are you even a youth in the first place?
the message is for human not for u pls

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by isaacbush1987: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Missonas(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
No be only set to weds na set to wedded.Poor newspaper and english
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Khez: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hell rufia grin....
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Awusa Fulani and Paedophilia

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by chris4gold(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
all dis nonsense must stop, somebody need to tell me d era we are?
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by NovusHomo(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Why?

ZED! grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Iyoma2(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
May be the news paper mean to say El - rufai's son set to wed buhari's daughter.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't believe this and know this site will unabashedly debunk this story in due time. Fact checking is a dead art in Nigerian journalism.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Korede bello mst hear dis...som1 is trying 2 steal Godwin's inauguration bae oo
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by maestroferddi: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's new?

Yar' Adua daughter married Yuguda while he was in power so why should it be improbable for Buhari to give out his daughter away to a protege/political disciple?
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by hensben(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
If I hear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by ShammahBarnabas(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
My Governor don't try is oh!! We will fight oh!!
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Dotng: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
El Rufai has just moved from kitchen cabinet to family cabinet. As a Son-in-law to the president, he definitely will call a lot of shots. From the earlier reports about disagreement between him and Osinbajo, it is now obvious why Buhari couldn't call him to order. It is now up to him to know how to conduct himself otherwise he will suffer the same fate he subjected Osinbajo to by being also labelled Buhari’s boy.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Ilekeh(f): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
MuhdG:
Trust me, some idiotic people will find a way to bring up controversy in the matter.

You will hear sth like she's just 15 and a half

lmaoooo grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by DTOBS(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
QueenBJ:
This can't be true.. Lmao. grin cheesy cheesy
What couldn't be true?
Why do you think Some powerful forces are using @elrufai to fustrate @bukolasaraki at the CCB?
@Mbuhari is simply preparing @elrufai to take over from him come 2019.
I just pity the Yoruba's cos na for our hand we carry ourselve go slavery land!

#Northerners can't be trusted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This hell rufai guy en.. I was about proposing to Zahra when I heard this news. I pray its not true cus I can't afford to loose her.
plz propose to El rufai instead decieving yourself. I know you love Truckpusher and serveusnape

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by malikisah: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
freedom96:
This doesn't look or sound true
yu get sense oh jare
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by malikisah: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Awusa Fulani and Paedophilia
u get sense well well
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Appareil(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
I know it can never be true.She will find her own man
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by likila: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Good one, el rufia.
that prostitute zahra has brrn disgracing herself all over the nation.
please put her in purdah.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
DTOBS:

What couldn't be true?
Why do you think Some powerful forces are using @elrufai to fustrate @bukolasaraki at the CCB?
@Mbuhari is simply preparing @elrufai to take over from him come 2019.
I just pity the Yoruba's cos na for our hand we carry ourselve go slavery land!

#Northerners can't be trusted
You are now being tribalistic. I doubt such relationship exist between the daughter and rufai. And Rufai can never rule Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by menshealth1234: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
--->W-W-W. k- I -L -L -P -E. T -K <--.

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Appareil(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
hensben:
If I hear...
You made me laugh
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emusan:

After how many wives And you're still eying the only woman who can make me convert to Islam undecided undecided

grin grin grin LWKMD

See this chief grin grin So you sef dey eye Zahra? loool.

FYI bro, I am still single..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.