Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) (29344 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by lampardizik(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by GMan650(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
porrigeyam:
see una life....space Bookers.....una no even allow d food don self cheesy

Lol...... na to make FP comments
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Another one?

Another burden on the SW.

I don't know why these lazy lots run from their responsibility. If you can't take care of such blessing, don't have sex.

BIGOT
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=modelboy post=38818596][/quote]

Small minds, do you even understand what Microsoft is all about, bro that dude is the richest and forget slim his just a front for drug lords.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by persius555(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
In a country where the economy is nose diving and the govt cares less, the last thing u would pray for is to deliver triplets when two square meals is a wish that rarely comes true. Well, they say man propose, god dispose.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Ryda(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Haba.. angry
Even if he was going to switch his phone off, he should hve at least shouted "THE LORD IS GOOD"
1, 2, 3 d babies nd their mother is alive..
u no geht money nd u dey shoki grin
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by ibedun: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
These useless Igbo people, why the hell are we harbouring them in our land and letting them destroy our basic infrastructure. If you are too poor to have children why the hell are you having sex?

Why bring children to a world where you cannot fend for them? Sex is not human right.....it is designed for procreation. God forbid that I would stick my cock into the pleasure pit of a wretched broke jobless woman. Why would you want to satisfy the sexual needs of a wretched broke woman?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by esota4280(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
b4 na hand to mouth,now go be O.Y.O ....just acept d blessi OLUWA is involve
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Poverty huh??
Don't know y dey r blaming poverty
Na poverty say make una f*ck....
We know every child is a blessing grin
But atleast f*ck with sense tongue
I know d only tin dat gives poor ppl joy is s*x but if u r not ready to put a child's life in distress n a life of pain cry cry cry
Please use a condom undecided undecided undecided
Or go for family planning den u can f*ck n pour d sperm inside till eternity grin grin grin grin

Dats all
Am out grin
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by j4sure(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
noted
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by ojotobiloba1: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
My husband went looking for money to take care of the family but when we called him that I was delivered of three children he was shocked and shouted. grin grin...Unquestionable God indeed..May God Provides for u where dre seems to be None
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by obi123: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
honestly if there ever was a time for a nationwide family planning campaign , it is now, too many instances of people having kids they cant cater for

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by adellam16(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:
A Lot of People might say am being Harsh but the fact is, Why Have Children when you can't take care of them?
Now you have them, why not go and Work to Fend for them and stop waiting for Manna to fall angry

u r right! No job 3kids yet they wanted more. Hmmmmm
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Joeace3000(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Another mother of triplets with her husband looking for help from the government..

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by azzima(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
AGAIN!! instead of the Governors of their state of origin to assist them, it is the South west governors that will come to their aid. Just as Fashola did the last time. You won't hear anything from the Governor of Ebonyi state but Mimiko will step in for a Biafran. Later on, they will claim they are the bedrock of Akure hence it's a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by mossadu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
too long grin you are eating frm hand to mouth yet you....am out
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by menshealth1234: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
goto http :// bit. ly/W2H0mJ Now!!!,,/

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have 10,and I am taking good care of them.My heavenly father,thank u for all this gift.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
azzima:
AGAIN!! instead of the Governors of their state of origin to assist them, it is the South west governors that will come to their aid. Just as Fashola did the last time. You won't hear anything from the Governor of Ebonyi state but Mimiko will step in for a Biafran. Later on, they will claim they are the bedrock of Akure hence it's a no man's land.
Easy bro,dnt let tribalism to eat u up.Talking from experience
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tpiar: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
joyfavour:

are u ok.........

are you?
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tpiar: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aroh48:
Easy bro,dnt let tribalism to eat u up.Talking from experience

The governors of their home states should assist them with housing at home and finances.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by ijustdey: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
The father, Mr Felix Nweze is also querying God for the additional” burden” of triplets when he knows they have feeble hands and could hardly take care of the three children they had already.
He is blaming God for blessing his poor family with a set of triplets ( two boys and a girl) despite having a full house already. The wife, Confidence said those who have the wherewithal should have been favoured with such a blessing, not a family like theirs who can not even afford three square meals a day.

when both parents knows that they are poor and can't afford to feed a new baby when given birth too. why can't they do family planning

why is it that it's poor people that just love giving birth to many children.... you hardly hear the rich give birth to more than three....

at three, I expect them to put a full stop to child birth and take care of them..... but rara undecided

now they want the state government to take care of the babies

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tpiander: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
there is nothing wrong with their home states taking care of them and the babies at home.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by MyMouth(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
God give me triplets!
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by sobastical: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
...And they can spend a fortune on naming ceremony oo yeye people
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Jbond(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
OLORUN WO WON

You are the new introvert abi.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by SURElee(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
This one husband don run again, because he heard help from Govt came for his lagos baased counterpart after he ran also abi. No money but they won't take advantage of family planning options availble.

God give some people wisdom.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is time to sterilize Nigerians! Most of them have no reason to make babies!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Husband needs vasectomy and the wife needs to have her Fallopian tubes tied.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by shindarayo(f): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Owliver:
Ewedu republic. as usual
abasha republic ndo ooo.
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by Owliver(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
shindarayo:
abasha republic ndo ooo.
lol. i have been waiting for you to quote me. hope you are fine. lets not let tribalism devide us. am more of a yoruba like urself
Re: Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) by tpiander: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015

wow, this is beautiful.

why do people suffer themselves unnecessarily in foreign regions when they have nice places like these at home?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.