Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774353 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fkayode: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Experience uber driver within Lagos needed for toyota camry 2008. Call 08032201221 for more details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls guys who knows about this uber promo code hack. At a car wash, i overheard an uber drver telling another uber driver about buying promo codes or something. Cant realy explain it but all his 7 trips were promo code. He doesnt need to cary a rider to mek money. Anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adiahabasi: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
protocol:
Pls guys who knows about this uber promo code hack. At a car wash, i overheard an uber drving telling another uber driver about buying promo codes or something. Cant realy explain it but all his 7 trips were promo code. He doesnt need to cary a rider to mek money. Anyone?
Hmmm dubious drivers! That's why uber keeps permanently deactivating drivers on a permanent basis!Stay clear of such ppl, uber finds out after some time.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
protocol:
Pls guys who knows about this uber promo code hack. At a car wash, i overheard an uber drving telling another uber driver about buying promo codes or something. Cant realy explain it but all his 7 trips were promo code. He doesnt need to cary a rider to mek money. Anyone?

Please don't even attempt it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Honestly, some uber drivers are fraudsters. I heard things today. I realy did. We are our own problems.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2016
PLS DOES ANYONE KNW IF UBER STILL REQUIRES THE HACKING PERMIT....IM A NEW UBER PARTNER TRYING TO REGISTER MY CAR.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Please house!
I have a screening test with Uber as a driver on Tuesday.
Please I will appreciate any hint anyone can give.
What to expect and all

Thank you very much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mytshirtriches: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good afternoon everyone.

I am asking quite a number of question because I am considering starting up mine. I have got an effective laid down marketing plan for this business. I am currently rounding up my website to this effect.

I may have implement some set rules uber has so as to have a standards. Secretary may be important in order to receive office request, complains and other things.

Who would like to join me on this? We can discuss terms.

Email me: mytshirtriches@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adiahabasi: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
princecemo:
PLS DOES ANYONE KNW IF UBER STILL REQUIRES THE HACKING PERMIT....IM A NEW UBER PARTNER TRYING TO REGISTER MY CAR.
No, not any more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by scotcom: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls I need to get this important information from experience Uber business partner or drivers,if I have a car of 2006,that will definitely be on Uber x and not select, right?.How much can I expect as weekly deposit from a driver?and secondly with the weekly amount, who does the car maintainance and fueling,is it me or the driver?I really will appreciate someone to take out time to enlighten me pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FxHouse: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
scotcom:
Pls I need to get this important information from experience Uber business partner or drivers,if I have a car of 2006,that will definitely be on Uber x and not select, right?.How much can I expect as weekly deposit from a driver?and secondly with the weekly amount, who does the car maintainance and fueling,is it me or the driver?I really will appreciate someone to take out time to enlighten me pls.

Give me a call...my number is on the thread

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
All those people that earn #185,000 per week. That's what they do.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mytshirtriches: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:
Good afternoon everyone.

I am asking quite a number of question because I am considering starting up mine. I have got an effective laid down marketing plan for this business. I am currently rounding up my website to this effect.

I may have implement some set rules uber has so as to have a standards. Secretary may be important in order to receive office request, complains and other things.

I still await your responses on this. Please contact me if you are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2016
vpaymoney:
All those people that earn #185,000 per week. That's what they do.

Pls can you xplain how this works. What is uber doing abt it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:

I still await your responses on this. Please contact me if you are interested.

Bro no one is contacting you oo. Just go and do your biz. All these ur packaging hmm. Hav u even done uber b4? Start wit one car mek u see wetin u d package

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:
Good afternoon everyone.

My humble opinion, you do not need any additional form of marketing if your car is on uber. You also don't need a website.

Even a secretary isn't necessary.

However if you have plans to manage a fleet of cars for other people then you may consider a website and probably a secretary at that point you place the cars on uber and manage a fleet then pay the car owners based on your agreement.

In transport business there's no need to worry about a secretary. They really do not add to the bottom line. If you are on ground you can manage phone calls, figures and amore

A good and honest mechanic and Electrician (Aka Rewire) is far more important.

So what exactly do you have in mind?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mytshirtriches: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
protocol:

Bro no one is contacting you oo. Just go and do your biz. All these ur packaging hmm. Hav u even done uber b4? Start wit one car mek u see wetin u d package

I do not have to engage in uber to know enough about them. Thank you for your candid opinion.

BTW people are already contacting me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mytshirtriches: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
mrsage:

My humble opinion, you do not need any additional form of marketing if your car is on uber. You also don't need a website.

Even a secretary isn't necessary.

However if you have plans to manage a fleet of cars for other people then you may consider a website and probably a secretary at that point you place the cars on uber and manage a fleet then pay the car owners based on your agreement.

In transport business there's no need to worry about a secretary. They really do not add to the bottom line. If you are on ground you can manage phone calls, figures and amore

A good and honest mechanic and Electrician (Aka Rewire) is far more important.

So what exactly do you have in mind?

This is a good opinion of yours. I am not considering putting cars on uber. I intend having my cars and doing the business. However, managing a fleet of cars isn't a bad idea. it was on that ground I am inviting interested participants to contact me.

At that point, we will discuss terms. Of course the marketing and publicity will definitely be on me. I know with time, we break even.

I am looking at managing 10cars for a start but it is going to be conditional.

You are right. I do not need a secretary. I can handle this since I am the admin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:

This is a good opinion of yours. I am not considering putting cars on uber. I intend having my cars and doing the business. However, managing a fleet of cars isn't a bad idea. it was on that ground I am inviting interested participants to contact me.

At that point, we will discuss terms. Of course the marketing and publicity will definitely be on me. I know with time, we break even.

You are right. I do not need a secretary. I can handle this since I am the admin.

Do u think as a new be in transportation biz that u can manage 10*drivers? Beta do ur findings b4 u drag people out to nowhere. It doesn't taste as e sound.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:

Now I know where you coming from. I don't know if you have experience yet so I cant conclude.

If you don't I suggest you start with just one or two cars then learn and increase your feet gradually.

I've tasted both sides of the divide. Cab service before uber and now that uber is here I still do uber and I have customers outside uber too.

It's an interesting business.

Things will happen. Drivers have special talent and dealing with them can be quite an experience.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
mytshirtriches:

Now I know where you coming from. I don't know if you have experience yet so I cant conclude.

If you don't I suggest you start with just one or two cars then learn and increase your feet gradually.

I've tasted both sides of the divide. Cab service before uber and now that uber is here I still do uber and I have customers outside uber too.

It's an interesting business.

Things will happen. Drivers have special talent and dealing with them can be quite an experience.

Wish you luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
HastalavistaU:
Please house!
I have a screening test with Uber as a driver on Tuesday.
Please I will appreciate any hint anyone can give.
What to expect and all

Thank you very much

Please can somebody answer the above question cos I'm about to book for the test, and I also want to know if the LASDRI card is compulsory. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
The lasdri card is for ur own good, Uber will not ask u for the lasdri licence aniwayz.
Alertman24:

Please can somebody answer the above question cos I'm about to book for the test, and I also want to know if the LASDRI card is compulsory. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2016
princecemo:
The lasdri card is for ur own good, Uber will not ask u for the lasdri licence aniwayz.

Thank you for your reponse.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChangeAgent16: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Verified Uber driver who has gone through all necessary screening, has all the required licenses and willing to work should send a mail with name and phone number to deekels.logistics@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChangeAgent16: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hello vpaymoney, I noticed your post here and seems you're an uber driver already. Please if you know any good certified uber driver who is available to start this November and preferably lives on the mainland, have them send a mail with their name and phone number to deekels.logistics@gmail.com. Thanks, your help and response will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChangeAgent16: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
vpaymoney:

wow! thank you for this man! am planning to go for customers service training cos of this Uber riders av been very mean to me this days. imagine me that have a high rating before, now am having 4.42 which is even killing my morale generally. and its affecting my performances. I now drive with fear of unknown. I don't know what else to do to have their 5stars. maybe they think other stars count that if they give 4star is still OK like Nigeria lecturers. pls I need help now!

Hello vpaymoney, please have any certified uber driver you know send a mail to deekels.logistics@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hawtmom(f): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello house. Pls what are the best vehicle models to place on uber fuel and maintenance wise? Experienced partners and drivers pls advise.

Cc tokyobulls, mrsage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thanksoluwa: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
FxHouse:

I am interested...please drop your digits so I could call or call 09093497113. Can do 45k a week...constantly
Whatsapp me on 08136888688
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thanksoluwa: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Verified Uber driver who has gone through all necessary screening, has all the required licenses and willing to work should send a mail with name and phone number to salaks01@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Hawtmom:
Hello house. Pls what are the best vehicle models to place on uber fuel and maintenance wise? Experienced partners and drivers pls advise.

Cc tokyobulls, mrsage

Toyota corolla from 2006 model
Toyota Yaris
Honda City
Hyundai elantra or accent.

I have a Honda City and Corolla in my fleet. So I can attest to the fuel efficiency.

Basically for me the smaller the engine size the better. Any engine above 1.8l is too big in my opinion.

Fuel economy is very important

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
mrsage:

Toyota corolla from 2006 model
Toyota Yaris
Honda City
Hyundai elantra or accent.

I have a Honda City and Corolla in my fleet. So I can attest to the fuel efficiency.

Basically for me the smaller the engine size the better. Any engine above 1.8l is too big in my opinion.

Fuel economy is very important
about how much fuel does ur corolla and city consume daily pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul, harrison24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.