Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748014 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kels007: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Uber certified driver needed in Lagos for a uber-ready tokunboh toyota corolla. Please call 08125453925 if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
kels007:
Uber certified driver needed in Lagos for a uber-ready tokunboh toyota corolla. Please call 08125453925 if interested.

Is it on hire purchase basis?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lnzy: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Praiseson:
@Tokyobulls, Fanex et ela, l have taken my time to read everything and l must say you guys are wonderful. please keep it up and kindly add me to the telegram group, my number is 08055275511 while l take time to call for private discusion.
Add me too @tokyobukks,fanex et ela will be really greatful..my no is 08033166031 thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just want to inquire if anyone has gotten a pay statement that reflected the 50% bonus.

Uber seems to be confused and not replying mails in that regard.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lnzy:

Add me too @tokyobukks,fanex et ela will be really greatful..my no is 08033166031 thanks
Please add me too my number is 08083235383.Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maigemuu: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thanksoluwa: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
chillex8:
Just want to inquire if anyone has gotten a pay statement that reflected the 50% bonus.

Uber seems to be confused and not replying mails in that regard.

This 50% promo is a scam on partners as far as i am concerned ... Uber said the total payout would be doubled... But my payout didn't reflect such.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
thanksoluwa:

This 50% promo is a scam on partners as far as i am concerned ... Uber said the total payout would be doubled... But my payout didn't reflect such.

E Don enter ooo.. They kept their words!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
quote author=chillex8 post=51061893]

E Don enter ooo.. They kept their words!!![/quote]

Uber really impressed me. They kept their words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lourash(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
na scam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Go out, have fun, for FREE
Free trips for first time Uber users

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello all, I'm back!
It's been a while, i know. Please pardon my absence. I had to take out some time to carry out some research on Uber, so i could have more content to bring to you . I hope you are doing great.
So I went into the field, into the trenches to bring you what's really happening under the hood at Uber. I became a driver, for the second time. And I must say, my experiences were awesome. So was the money I made.
So something amazing has just happened at Uber, and I want to be the first to bring it to you. Please keep in mind that you heard it here first. *Drumroll please* Uber now accepts 2004 cars on the platform!!!
So now all of us who have nice neat 2004 vehicles but could not participate in Uber due to vehicle age restriction are suddenly eligible. The gates have been thrown wide open. 
This means the threshold for investing in Uber has been dropped, hitherto, to buy a 2006 vehicle was about 2 million. At an average profit of 100,000 a month, you would need to do 20 months on Uber before you could at least break even. Now, with the introduction of 2004 vehicles on Uber, the investing threshold has been reduced to about 1.5 million, which means at an average profit of 100,000 a month, you could break even in 15 months. And of course the car is still yours to sell or to keep after the investment period is over.
As it stands, a lot of people own 2004 vehicles already, without having to invest up to 10,000, these people can get on Uber making profits of up to 100,000 a month. 
Now is the time to get on Uber, what are you waiting for, the more you wait, the less the profit margins get as more potential partners start to hear of this piece of fantastic news.
Our job is to make you earn more on Uber, in fact you making more on Uber is the basis of our business model. that's the only way we can earn more too.

Call us now!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3374339/must-read-thread-uber-partners/2

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eledalo: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
protocol:

Uber really impressed me. They kept their words.

chillex8:

E Don enter ooo.. They kept their words!!!

I have 10 drivers, only one got the supposedly doubled earnings. And it wasn't really doubled, they just added some unpaid cash fares cheesy . UberMagic!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
eledalo:

I have 10 drivers, only one got the supposedly doubled earnings. And it wasn't really doubled, they just added some unpaid cash fares cheesy . UberMagic!

Read :

RESOLVED
PAYMENT CONCERNS FOR 50% PROMO
Monday, November 14, 2016 at 4:09:32 PM · uberX

Hi Eledalo

I would like to first apologize for any confusion or inconvenience that may have happened due to the 50% promo.

Please note that earnings this week were calculated based on the recent hourly guarantee SMS sent to you on the 8th and 11th of November.

This process was reworked based on numerous feedback from partners and drivers around the complexity of the previous arrangements during the 50% promo made on the 7th of November.

Your earnings are based on the hourly guaranteed amount of N1,600 and your hours worked.

In case you have any further inquiry regarding this topic, please book an appointment through http://www.ubernigeria.com/calendar and come chat with us.

We will be happy to assist you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Plutonium(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
akanniade10:

Okay, I am in a Telegram group consisting of about 120 Uber Lagos partner members only. Send me a mail containing your phone number and i'll drop your number in the group so you can be added. You can download the telegram App if you don't have it.
Sent you an email. I'm a partner, would love to join the Telegram group. How do I get on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Hi all, please i would love to know the better option for economical fuel consumption between this 3 cars
1. A Toyota camry 08
2. A Toyota corolla 09
3. An Honda accord dc 08.

Any body who has used the car or has experience from other people using the car should please let us know which one is the best. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2016
Corolla o9
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
expoguru:
Hi all, please i would love to know the better option for economical fuel consumption between this 3 cars
1. A Toyota camry 08
2. A Toyota corolla 09

Any body who has used the car or has experience from other people using the car should please let us know which one is the best. Thanks

Corolla 09
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hi guyz, has uber really reduce vehicle year for their platform??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
protocol:
Hi guyz, has uber really reduce vehicle year for their platform??

I also want to confirm. I checked out the website and the information there still states 06 cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djaxz4sure(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
I tried registering with a Honda Accord 08 but couldn't
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Please, how long does it to be activated after taking the online driver's assessment test with Chams city
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LOVEGINO(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Bros not here biko
LOVEGINO:
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrsage:

Corolla 09

I will like to ask you some questions about uber. Could you please send me your whatsapp number. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
kels007:

Is it still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Two working days
darmilolah:
Please, how long does it to be activated after taking the online driver's assessment test with Chams city
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Huskyfrancis(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
Create healthy revenue streams with your with your car! You need to read this if:
You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.
You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.
You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)
You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.
You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.
Krit Balsa Intercontinental Limited runs a fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with Uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.
We also provide services for those who are having challenges onboarding with Uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 3 working days, we will onboard your cars.

Talk to Folu:
Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
Email: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
djaxz4sure:
I tried registering with a Honda Accord 08 but couldn't

Uber has changed. Its now 2012 above.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
expoguru:
1. A Toyota camry 08
2. A Toyota corolla 09

Option 2.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
darmilolah:

Keep checking your drivers app. It will open your dashboard when you are activated

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.