Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757801 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
please help me now, I need a car to work with on uber..any God sent person should please help.me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2017
Uber i know. taxify i know.
whixh one be Huber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordsniel(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2017
cooldood:

Few questions for you:

It seems Taxify is gradually taking over this business, as their terms seem better than Uber's, what's your experience?
Can you do 40k weekly? Want to place 4 Toyota Corolla Foreign used on Uber/ Taxify and I want N640k monthly. Can you manage to do this?

Hello bro,am an uber driver with 4.8 star rating and i need a car to drive,i will be so glad if you can rent one of your Corolla to me to start work immediately your#40k can never be a problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 4:10am On May 18, 2017
Nelton:
I did the psychometric test on Monday and was told it will take 24 hours for me to get the result in form of a text message. Today is Wednesday and I am yet to get a text message. Please what do i do?

Which one be psychometric test again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Manutd19: 6:36am On May 18, 2017
naijacutee:
Hi guys,

What car do you have, and how much did you spend on petrol last week?

I want to import a Hybrid Toyota Prius as a test, and I'm doing some research beforehand

Hi, will like to get in touch. Can you drop your contact? Whatsapp 08174503939
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Manutd19: 6:38am On May 18, 2017
Romeo3:

whixh one be Huber?

Lol......i heard corolla is the best for uber.. True?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 7:10am On May 18, 2017
Good morning everyone. please I still need someone to help.Me.out ..I need a car to work with on uber/taxify platform.. I am a certified driver on both platform. please help me out as there is no job forthcoming.Thanks. 08091959857'
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On May 18, 2017
naijacutee:
Hi guys,

I want to import a Hybrid Toyota Prius as a test, and I'm doing some research beforehand

what will it cost to bring 1 in? Major breakdowns are not likely, If the batteries are in top shape it's a Plus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2017
Manutd19:

Lol......i heard corolla is the best for uber.. True?
yes. 2006 corolla. but some witch riders dont like that corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eluquenson(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2017
I need an UBER driver to drive my Toyota Camry 2005 in good shape for rental.

Requirement

Driver that has driven for uber before (wants to change partner) is preferred.

Driver should have minimum of 4.5 rating.

I prefer driver with residential address anywhere on mainland preferably surulere/ikorodu road/ketu/gbagada...etc

reach me via eluquenson@gmail.com for negotiation or you drop your mobile number.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2017
naijacutee:
Hi guys,

Life expectancy of battery and cost of replacement should be top priority.
Life expectancy of hybrid car battery is put at 8 years or 100,000miles.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 7:53am On May 18, 2017
Romeo3:
go ahead and import. tgat is the best car for uber.
but prius is not sedan o. Google it and see.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 8:00am On May 18, 2017
Romeo3:
yes. 2006 corolla. but some witch riders dont like that corolla.
you are very correct

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 8:42am On May 18, 2017
eluquenson:

Requirement

I prefer driver with residential address anywhere on mainland preferably surulere/ikorodu road/ketu/gbagada...etc

reach me via eluquenson@gmail.com for negotiation or you drop your mobile number.

Thank you
08091959857..hisamazingrace2@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:42am On May 18, 2017
Prius is accepted even in US
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 9:01am On May 18, 2017
the email is rejecting sir/ma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 9:02am On May 18, 2017
Romeo3:

which one be Huber?
me sef weak, u want to work on Uber's platform but can't even spell the company's name ,a 4 lettered word at that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eluquenson(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2017
needhelp2:
the email is rejecting sir/ma
I have received your email and responded. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 9:06am On May 18, 2017
eluquenson:

Requirement

Thank you
mail is bouncing back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by needhelp2: 9:42am On May 18, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
me sef weak, u want to work on Uber's platform but can't even spell the company's name ,a 4 lettered word at that
..Na you Sabi.It was my phone auto predictions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
fantastique4:
but prius is not sedan o. Google it and see.
uber accepts any 4 door car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:09am On May 18, 2017
who else got this text?

the 400 per trip part

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:12pm On May 18, 2017
gwng:
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2017
uber drivers tip:

learn how to drive on cruise control. it ensures you never exceed your chosen speed on a highway. not applicable to traffic or go slow situations as you can never set cruise control until the car goes past 40km/h.

3rd mainland speed limit is 80km/hr. mine is 90.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2017
improves fuel economy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
Hello house, my new partner just registered her car on uber and intends to pair with me to drive for her. She told me now that her profile looks like that of a driver, and not sure if she has registered as someone that can employ a driver. I have applied to be paired with her and I am waiting for the pairing to take effect since they said it's within 48hrs. I want to know if the profile of a driver is okay for her, since she also registered her car. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
Tell your partner to register on taxify. Uber is shit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
I am live on Taxify. Will start tmrw. All of us 30 were former Uber drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nelton(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
toyclicks:

Which one be psychometric test again?
Screening test
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2017
OlugbengaE:
I am live on Taxify. Will start tmrw. All of us 30 were former Uber drivers.
how do I go about registering on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 7:19am On May 19, 2017
Nelton:

Screening test

OK thanks.
It looks like the taxify registration process takes more than a day

How much is involved to register for taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2017
taxify.

if only you will be brave enough to post your weekly earnings so that people will see which one is really better between uber and taxify.

no be by mouth alone. not by 30, 35, 101 drivers leaving uber to taxify..... HOW MUCH are you guys making? grin

show us.

when drivers on taxify finally outnumber their riders una eye go clear... for now continue basking in the make believe APCesque euphoria of taxify.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic, Glithronix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.