Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743814 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
last week i made 119k net.

did you make that amount?

Let my reply you.

For the very last time, most likely.

My driver on taxify made 89k last week. Net income do the calculation yourself.

You make too much mouth. Like you just started earning a living from driving.

Don't forget, as a professional driver, you should expect nothing less..

Let me introduce you to drivers who earn #100k net, weekly in taxify with gross hitting 150k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:27am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
if you or any of your 35 friends that left uber ever makes more money than i do in a week on uber, i'll join taxify.

until then.... park well

Shebi I talk am. No be ya motor. Na how how much you dey make no be whether you dey overwork.

Na people like you go sign 9am to 5pm but work 7am to 10pm and still see nothing wrong with it Romeo3 is happy being a Uber slave

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:32am On May 20, 2017
akanniade10:
So far so good..... it's just Friday morning you know. No incentive, just work done.

And I don't work like a slave, I start work at about 8-9am and close max 10pm.

Chai! But this taxify app ugly sha grin compared to Uber undecided

Which Iphone do you use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
Guys abeg enough of this warn of words
I takes critical thinking to make your choice on whom to work with. And a cap that fits head A might not fit head B.
IMO, if you have the ability to drive and hustle long hours go for uber (12-15hrs)
But if you have limited time to hustle or doing it as a side something go for taxify (7-10hrs) to make reasonable cash at the end

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Shebi I talk am. No be ya motor. Na how how much you dey make no be whether you dey overwork.

Na people like you go sign 9am to 5pm but work 7am to 10pm and still see nothing wrong with it Romeo3 is happy being a Uber slave
let me expose your fallacious asinine logic about cars being overworked.

as long as you use a private car for commercial purposes you are doing more than the recommended 15,000 miles yearly so can you kindly shut up about cars being overworked? a private car being used for commercial purposes only requires periodic maintenance more often than its counterparts not being used commercially. as long as you give it optimum maintenance, it will serve you like it is brand new.

would you now stop using that fallacy to console your laziness and willingness to work hard to achieve your aim?

you can never be me. my determination and resolve to make things work you can never have. i drive longer hours than you do and i still maintain my car better than you do. so spare yourself the nonsense and face the actual issue here.

i have challenged 36 of you to actually make more money on taxify than i do on uber.

post your results like i do or just shut up. i only need one out of the 36 of you lazy whining bums to make more on taxify than i do on uber. i am all about making money and not sitting down. if i wanted an office job my degree would provide that. but i choose to drive. if you do not understand the semantics of how resolve and determination works, sit on your fingers and stop typing with your arse.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
No need to hate taxify for uber or vice versa, the best is to use both apps especially if you are on rental. Do i have a witness in the house.? My new corolla hitting the road next week tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2017
I was mad yesterday when i drove from palmgroove side to ipaja and was paid 2k and also when i drove from osbourne ikoyi phase 2 to unilag and was paid 600 naira kai. I weak i just went home. Taxify hmmm!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Observe27: 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
Hello bro, pls, which network do you use for internet services?

Romeo3:
if you or any of your 35 friends that left uber ever makes more money than i do in a week on uber, i'll join taxify.

until then.... park well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
today so far

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:21pm On May 20, 2017
Observe27:
Hello bro, pls, which network do you use for internet services?

the best network... Etisalat. currently on 4G. you can see from the above screen shot.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
Good afternoon brothers, I am in need of a car to drive.... I am on a rating of 4.70 in uber and 4.82 on taxify..... I am returning my oga car on Tuesday because I cannot continue to deliver 45k weekly on a Camry muscle and still maintain the car......eagerly awaiting responses from potential partners.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 12:47pm On May 20, 2017
obitee69:
I was mad yesterday when i drove from palmgroove side to ipaja and was paid 2k and also when i drove from osbourne ikoyi phase 2 to unilag and was paid 600 naira kai. I weak i just went home. Taxify hmmm!!!!

Wait, was this on taxify or Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
toyclicks:

Was this on taxify or Uber?

Taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
my 3k fuel just got in reserve.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 1:57pm On May 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

What age of Prius? (battery concerns)

From experience, I don't understand this battery concern. Our family car is a 2005 Prius and this is the 4th year we have used it for. (So this car is 12 years old and we have owned it since it was an 8 year old car)

The major issue we have had with it is that the brake pads wore out. When the garage charged us £250 to replace them, my husband bought brake pads online, climbed under the car one Saturday and replaced them in less than 1 hour.

I'll ask him if the car has had any other issues I don't know about, but I doubt it. This is why I advocate it so strongly.

Edit: my husband says our Prius is from 2001 not 2005, so 16 years old!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
let me expose your fallacious asinine logic about cars being overworked.

as long as you use a private car for commercial purposes you are doing more than the recommended 15,000 miles yearly so can you kindly shut up about cars being overworked? a private car being used for commercial purposes only requires periodic maintenance more often than its counterparts not being used commercially. as long as you give it optimum maintenance, it will serve you like it is brand new.

would you now stop using that fallacy to console your laziness and willingness to work hard to achieve your aim?

you can never be me. my determination and resolve to make things work you can never have. i drive longer hours than you do and i still maintain my car better than you do. so spare yourself the nonsense and face the actual issue here.

i have challenged 36 of you to actually make more money on taxify than i do on uber.

post your results like i do or just shut up. i only need one out of the 36 of you lazy whining bums to make more on taxify than i do on uber. i am all about making money and not sitting down. if i wanted an office job my degree would provide that. but i choose to drive. if you do not understand the semantics of how resolve and determination works, sit on your fingers and stop typing with your arse.

You are a fool who accepts anything thrown at you. FYI Uber plans to do another 15% reduction for people like who accept anything

That your 3k would have done twice what you achieved if the slave drivers did not reduce the price?

Soon all the incentives will stop. And let's see how people like you will survive
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2017
No one has monopoly for insults.
Watch your words.

State facts and move on.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:

Lol the person that will buy this ur honda as naija used ehh...God bless his soul...also doesnt ur back hurt?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:

omo uber is on fire today o, surge at 2.3x, just did a trip from ikate to airport, 6k!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 5:37pm On May 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
No one has monopoly for insults.
Watch your words.

State facts and move on.

Ok Boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
Pls this tax identification number thing is what might give me set back for my registration o. How does one get a TIN speedily?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
lexylexy:

omo uber is on fire today o, surge at 2.3x, just did a trip from ikate to airport, 6k!
cool cool cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
toyclicks:
Pls this tax identification number thing is what might give me set back for my registration o. How does one get a TIN speedily?
go to LIRS. won't take 20 mins
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 6:03pm On May 20, 2017
OK, thanks. How much do they charge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
i paid 7k in jan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
I don't understand why people are being bitter on this thread instead of playing the game. When Uber has a surge, you turn the app on. If Taxify is offering higher rates, you drive Taxify. If you get a good job on Ogataxi, you drive Ogataxi. What's the problem? These conpanies only care about their pockets and you should too.

That's the beauty of a capitalist society - put your effort where the money is, not in hurling insults that don't bring money.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
naijacutee:
I don't understand why people are being bitter on this thread instead of playing the game. When Uber has a surge, you turn the app on. If Taxify is offering higher rates, you drive Taxify. If you get a good job on Ogataxi, you drive Ogataxi. What's the problem? These conpanies only care about their pockets and you should too.

That's the beauty of a capitalist society - put your effort where the money is, not in hurling insults that don't bring money.
Ask if the battery has ever been changed.
What's the total distance travelled in the vehicle lifetime?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2017
timifakay:

Ask if the battery has ever been changed.
What's the total distance travelled in the vehicle lifetime?

I've just asked - and the battery has never been changed. And this is the 2001 version.

He says that the temperature gets a bit high when the AC is used for extended periods or during the hot summers. That's the only issue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2017
naijacutee:

That's the beauty of a capitalist society - put your effort where the money is not in hurling insults that don't bring money.
Uber currently.

with the promotions, incentives and constant surges.

if anyone i know makes more than i do on uber i will port to their platform.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2017
Romeo3:
Uber currently.

Omo guy swerve abeg.... this your noise is becoming too much

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2017
Romeo3:
Uber currently.

Even though Uber thinks more of riders than drivers but i Like your spirit.

How many miles do you do per day and on how many litres of fuel.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
Romeo3:

But this car has more than 100,000 kmph mileage, I thought Uber doesn't accept more than that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GeneralZodd(m), Omoapena(m), ksmart027(m), dav1002(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.