Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744051 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2017
Romeo3:
taxify.

if only you will be brave enough to post your weekly earnings so that people will see which one is really better between uber and taxify.

no be by mouth alone. not by 30, 35, 101 drivers leaving uber to taxify..... HOW MUCH are you guys making? grin

show us.

when drivers on taxify finally outnumber their riders una eye go clear... for now continue basking in the make believe APCesque euphoria of taxify.

grin

See challenge, oya I am currently on a trip! Will post what I have done so far this week on taxify!!! Nothing like 40k incentive or complete xxxxx no of trips and get xxxxxx amount. It's strictly work done ( earnings, no top ups)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2017
So far so good..... it's just Friday morning you know. No incentive, just work done.

And I don't work like a slave, I start work at about 8-9am and close max 10pm.

Chai! But this taxify app ugly sha grin compared to Uber undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2017
So tell me, why would I put on my Uber App and do small chops work. I rather stick with taxify. Remember Uber just made your work harder by adding 50% completion rate. And I don't think you all will be getting that 40k incentive this week. Not hating, just saying.

Do whatever that works for you. Either Uber or taxify or others....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2017
akanniade10:
So tell me, why would I put on my Uber App and do small chops work. I rather stick with taxify. Remember Uber just made your work harder by adding 50% completion rate. And I don't think you all will be getting that 40k incentive this week. Not hating, just saying.

Do whatever that works for you. Either Uber or taxify or others....
sorry is the incentive money or not?

how is my work harder?

by monday morning i need you to post this screen shot again. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2017
Romeo3:
sorry is the incentive money or not?

how is my work harder?

by monday morning i need you to post this screen shot again. cheesy

What do you want me to post again, usually I don't do this. I only did so because you called out! I'm outta here. Like I said, do what works for you. Cheers mate!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 12:08pm On May 19, 2017
Anybody who understand the reason behind this new Uber price will never drive for Uber.

Uber care less about her partners.

Imagine the wicked company advertises the reduction in fare on radio as if they own the cars.

How can a company unilaterally take such a decision with caring about her partners.

I repeat only fools still drive for uber.

95% of Uber drivers are angry with them.

I met a guy who still drive for Uber but does it off Uber.

He had a rider who gave him extra 2k after a trip because he believes the price was ridiculously cheap

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jowonloju(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
Uber is putting slaves on the road as drivers.
And some drivers have no self esteem. They can not do simple calculation and see how much they are losing.
Why will you put a relatively new car on the road to earn N1200. From Surulere to Ikeja? And uber will take 25% of it.
The Surge you are seeing on Uber now is created by the reasonable ones that knows Uber has no Partner and driver interest at heart.
Now Uber is allowing 2003 cars and very soon, Uber will turn Kabukabu

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxivalue(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
The truth of d matter is dat Uber and Taxify peeps are registered on Nairaland especially on this thread doing everything possible to demarket each other. Even with uber current price slash, I know some of my friends who are still doing well with it. They are Partner drivers, not car owners. Uber only slashed their prices to stimulate more demand for their services so that partners can earn more. The law of demand states that the quantity of goods and services demanded increases as the price falls, and vice versa. In a short time uber fare prices will still go up, because it won't be sustainable with current inflation in d country. Only partners with foresight will persevere and later benefit when huge demand has already been established.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxivalue(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
And uber shld review their 25% commission in relation with new price discount of 40%. so that partner drivers and Car Owners can smile at d end of d week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 4:59pm On May 19, 2017
akanniade10:
So far so good..... it's just Friday morning you know. No incentive, just work done.

And I don't work like a slave, I start work at about 8-9am and close max 10pm.

Chai! But this taxify app ugly sha grin compared to Uber undecided

Sorry, if I understand the graphics correctly, you have made 70k in 4 and a half days, with Monday being the day you made highest which is 26k right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
too much story.

by the end of sunday, post how much you made during the week with taxify and i will do the same with uber... simple.

last week, mine was 119,000.

this week will surpass. no be to call uber driver fool.

the real fool will be the one making less than the uber driver..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2017
they said taxify doesnt give incentives. just money made.
so what do we call the extra 15% taxify gives?
invention? grin
these people no go kill me with their logic.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordsniel(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
cooldood:

Hello Greatman,its been a while you last contributed here. Seems you must have been quite busy. I want to find out a few things (if I may please):

1) It seems Taxify is gradually taking over this business, as their terms seem better than Uber's, what's your experience?
2) Do you still do 40k weekly? Want to place 4 Toyota Corolla Foreign used on Uber/ Taxify and I want N640k monthly. Is this doable? What's up your advice generally for new entrants?

I am an uber driver with rating 4.8 and i need a car for weekly rental,pls anyone that can be of help can contact me on 08161621788 or lordsniel1952@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
this is today. my 7000 naira fuel still dey. i drive a 2.4liter engine honda accord....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

what will it cost to bring 1 in? Major breakdowns are not likely, If the batteries are in top shape it's a Plus.

If I can get one landed and registered for around N2m - N2.5m, then I think it's worth it. Because I think rather than making money from excessive wear and tear, the car earns by reduced petrol costs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 5:13am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
this is today. my 7000 naira fuel still dey. i drive a 2.4liter engine honda accord....

Allover the world people demand for higher wages.
Romeo3 is happy uber reduced his wages.
No matter the level of marketing you are doing for uber here, partners are angry.

Many have stopped.

I went online on uber yesterday after 2 weeks
magodo to constain for 1043 even with 1.3X
I immediately went offline.
The woman I carried is a regular user of uber. She told me since Uber reduced fares the quality of cars and drivers have gone down. She was surprised to see my car on Uber.

The only people who still drive on uber are drivers on HP or rental. They didn't buy the car. They only care about the money they make irrespective of the wear and tear depreciation and cost of the maintenance.
They are happy at least they are getting something

I am a driver partner I bought my cars and I drive one myself.

Uber as it is.... is not worth it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Manutd19: 5:22am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
yes. 2006 corolla. but some witch riders dont like that corolla.

Lol.... Romeo can I have your contact? Will like to discuss some stuff
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:09am On May 20, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Allover the world people demand for higher wages.
Romeo3 is happy uber reduced his wages.
No matter the level of marketing you are doing for uber here, partners are angry.

Many have stopped.

I went online on uber yesterday after 2 weeks
magodo to constain for 1043 even with 1.3X
I immediately went offline.
The woman I carried is a regular user of uber. She told me since Uber reduced fares the quality of cars and drivers have gone down. She was surprised to see my car on Uber.

The only people who still drive on uber are drivers on HP or rental. They didn't buy the car. They only care about the money they make irrespective of the wear and tear depreciation and cost of the maintenance.
They are happy at least they are getting something

I am a driver partner I bought my cars and I drive one myself.

Uber as it is.... is not worth it.

off point.

the point here is that you call uber drivers fools for choosing to drive with uber. ...

if now at the end of the week an uber driver makes more than you make as a driver on taxify, you need to be checked in the head.

it's all i am saying.

you dont call someone a fool and still watch him make more than you do...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sinorte: 6:12am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:

Please what does Uber mean by "50 hours worked"? Would that be number of hours online?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2017
sinorte:

Please what does Uber mean by "50 hours worked"? Would that be number of hours online?
yup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:18am On May 20, 2017
1.3x mean that they are returning 30% of your earnings to you after driving.

therefore you get to keep everything you made on that trip and get another 5%.

see below.

total earnings greater than cash collected.

25% charge returned.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 6:38am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
off point.

the point here is that you call uber drivers fools for choosing to drive with uber. ...

if now at the end of the week an uber driver makes more than you make as a driver on taxify, you need to be checked in the head.

it's all i am saying.

Romeo3 is a fool for working with a slave driver company and he didn't even know.
Yes you are a fool for working with Uber.
You have mental laziness syndrome.

Do the maths it doesn't add up.

If you can think you should change your name to slave3

A casual worker who earns 1500 a day is happy to take something home. Romeo3 has a casual worker mentality.

I am very happy for you at least you are making something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Romeo3 is a fool for working with a slave driver company and he didn't even know.
please Mr Gbenga and romeo d insult is not right both of u can object without insult please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2017
by the end of the week we shall see who the fool is.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2017
the maths adds up. just that you didnt go to school so the maths is confusing you. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2017
my posts here are to uber drivers and intending uber drivers. taxify drivers should 4ck off my posts. i have no business with them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lordsniel(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2017
cooldood:

Hello Greatman,its been a while you last contributed here. Seems you must have been quite busy. I want to find out a few things (if I may please):

1) It seems Taxify is gradually taking over this business, as their terms seem better than Uber's, what's your experience?
2) Do you still do 40k weekly? Want to place 4 Toyota Corolla Foreign used on Uber/ Taxify and I want N640k monthly. Is this doable? What's your advice generally for new entrants?

Am an uber certified driver in search of a car to drive, anyone that can be of help should call or Whatsapp me on 08161621788
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2017
naijacutee:

If I can get one landed and registered for around N2m - N2.5m, then I think it's worth it. Because I think rather than making money from excessive wear and tear, the car earns by reduced petrol costs.

What age of Prius? (battery concerns)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3:
off point.

it's all i am saying.

Can you differentiate between net and gross income?

Cos, as it stands NO Uber driver makes more "net income" than a taxify driver.

This is proven. I won't give details. But, again I wonder the mass exodus of "UBER" drivers to TAXIFY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2017
chillex8:

Can you differentiate between net and gross income?

Cos, as it stands NO Uber driver makes more "net income" than a taxify driver.

This is proven. I won't give details. But, again I wonder the mass exodus of "UBER" drivers to TAXIFY

last week i made 119k net.

did you make that amount?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:44am On May 20, 2017
Romeo3 you be Olodo. No sane driver hate taxify the way you do. Why hate something that gives you more money per trip. If you are smart you will be doing both not fighting one and supporting one abi uber na ya papa company?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Romeo3 you be Olodo. No sane driver hate taxify the way you do. Why hate something that gives you more money per trip. If you are smart you will be doing both not fighting one and supporting one abi uber na ya papa company?
if you or any of your 35 friends that left uber ever makes more money than i do in a week on uber, i'll join taxify.

until then.... park well

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101, Twilight2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.