Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (31274 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by M4gunners: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Changing their DP every second on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by diablos: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:

Bro's, apart from number 8, men do the same damn thing. How old are you?

Did u have to quote d whole writeup plus pictures? How freaking old are u? angry
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
tru talk......bt aint doin any of dat shit,i better look fr a way to make money
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Bollinger(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
diablos:

Did u have to quote d whole writeup plus pictures? How freaking old are u? angry

Just bored. Nothing do so i did it. And how does that affect you and change that you are broke again today?
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Donmichaelz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm for ur mind u make sense abi.....kontinue
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
grin grin
this guy??
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by ellahzy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
We change our dp and personal message on bbm. grin

oh my; dat writeup below is the truth grin
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by malele(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Apart from, number 8 I did all that when ma ex broke up with me. grin
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by nochildsplay(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
11.. Going to Babalawo for charm to destroy his destiny

12.. Swearing naked for him at midnight

SMH for those ladies thou ....... They don't get it ni ?
When it's time to go, IT'S TIME TO GO
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by IceDude(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some girls are just too funny....I met my ex at the stadium last week, instead of her to concentrate on what brought her to the stadium she was busy staring at me. Anytime i mistakenly look at her direction our eyes must meet, even my cousin sitting beside me noticed the way she was staring........ Maybe she thinks my pretty cousin is my new babe grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by carlwinnie(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oh God my relationship is almost coming to an end...wat eva it is i leave it for God embarassed
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by isaacbush1987: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help ooo I beg
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by flawlessT(f): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
At dah point,love act n not u anymore
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some will go and hang themselves and said they will meet in Heaven. Ntchew! who told u u r going to Heaven? Nonsense!!
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Infomizer(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Screenshotted? Omg! See gbagaun for FP!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Lamasta(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Steewpid things we do cos of break-up grin

My friend had wanted to smoke weed cos her boyfriend broke up with her! grin grin grin
Am laughing in SWAHILI:::::::::::::
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by obiak4(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na so my ex that was cheating on me i found out and decide to call it quit na so sharpaly d babe go carry one radom guy go house when she saw me she dey smile i dey smile she confuse because she dey except me to vex i dey smile
i just asked her why she dey spoil my name around town say i left her
she no fit talk i just walk out of her life for good next morning she called me and was like pls am sorry eyo eyo eyo no vex i politely told her my dear its over pls take care of urself bye
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by franzis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
changing status and dp
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
ellahzy:

oh my; dat writeup below is the truth grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by isaacbush1987: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help oooo I beg
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by GodwinTobi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dis post is so true BUT seems to be dealing with d female only....
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by swaggprofessor(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg how dis ur story take change the price of tomatoes for market
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by broxymall(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jus undecidedt hit like just for no Reason

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by braine(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guilty of a number of these. embarassed
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by nawtibownie: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
I tried no 5 for a week and I almost died. Nobody told me before I quit. I still do it when I..... Letting go like that ain't easy jhor. No 2 tho, but really that's what comes to mind first smiley

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by adedayourt(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
I DID EVERYTHING WEN BUKOLA. . . . . cry
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by flokii: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
@OP now watch me BOP..

now watch me whip watch me nae nae.. *dancing grin

na una sabi...relationships palava
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by diablos: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:

Just bored. Nothing do so i did it. And how does that affect you and change that you are broke again today?

If u wasn't dumb, u wouldn't quote a whole thread just to give an opinion that doesn't count. plus if being broke n miserable is inherent in ur lineage, don't feel it applies to other people..
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by damesilver(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
carlwinnie:
Oh God my relationship is almost coming to an end...wat eva it is i leave it for God embarassed

Hello dear, take heart, pray and be not depressed. Raise your head proudly high and be grateful for the experiences that life is taking you through.

Heart break can be one of the most unsavory experiences one could ever go through. A friend of mine said: 'emotions are powerful.' This is true. But again, the fear of breakup should not prevent one from sincere involvement in emotional intimacy.

Yes, things usually don't go the way we wanted or planned them to be. It's all for the good. And It is equally wise to your advantage that you can see it coming already. I will advise that you do not fight it, do not resist the natural change but welcome it with ease and calm. The internal resistance is what brings pain.

Remember the law of 'impermanence and the cycle of life.' Everything changes. Every material substance irrespective of its density has the inherent property of mutability. Thoughts, opinions, deeds, objects, etc, even the earth and its inhabitants, change when the time is due.

It is a true saying that 'what makes us happy can also makes us sad'. In all things that we do or that we aspire to have , we should try and regard them for what they really are, avoiding the temptation of attachment; for the pleasures or joys we derive from having them are only ephemeral which is subject to change.

Our Love for the Almighty God should stand above all. This is what brings true peace and happiness. You are happy whether you have things you regard as 'good and valuable', or not.

If I may have your e-mail address, I'd like to send you some links/articles that might be of comforting worth. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.