Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (31278 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by ril19(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author]
OP is kinda correct

NOT "kinda" baby.....OP IS correct
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
after breakup first thing...is to delete all contacts...from phone num...to facebook, BBM and whatsapp
helps me forget faster...

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
These are what ladies do and NOT men.
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Bollinger(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
diablos:

If u wasn't dumb, u wouldn't quote a whole thread just to give an opinion that doesn't count. plus if being broke n miserable is inherent in ur lineage, don't feel it applies to other people..

Hold up. Wait a minute. This guy is actually serious. I just went through the rules of contributing to a topic on NL and nowhere did i see that the length of a quoted post would determine if the post should and could be quoted. Or is this some new rule/etiquette you just dreamed up? What has the length of a quoted post have anything to do with this? i have often said that the most dangerous person on the planet is a s.tupid person; you'll never know what phucked up shiiit they can come up with.
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
We change our dp and personal message on bbm. grin

TRUTH.
GUILTY AS CHARGED grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by carlwinnie(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is not easy the worst is i did nt even do anytin wrng... I hv neva been left by a man so its not easy tryin to accept dis
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
girly00zero:

TRUTH.
GUILTY AS CHARGED grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by shut(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oh why is it all personified to the ladies?
Guys are so guilty of all,talking from experiences cool
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by diablos: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:

Hold up. Wait a minute. This guy is actually serious. I just went through the rules of contributing to a topic on NL and nowhere did i see that the length of a quoted post would determine if the post should and could be quoted. Or is this some new rule/etiquette you just dreamed up? What has the length of a quoted post have anything to do with this? i have often said that the most dangerous person on the planet is a s.tupid person; you'll never know what phucked up shiiit they can come up with.

Dude u don't need 2 wail all over d thread to expose hw re'tarded u are grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Bollinger(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2015
diablos:

Dude u don't need 2 wail all over d thread to expose hw re'tarded u are grin

Lol. . . the dude who wailed is now wailing about others.

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Ryda(m): 1:25am On Oct 10, 2015
* They form b:tch whn they see u around...jst to mke u jealous e.g
my senz.less ex angry
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Youngpo413: 1:30am On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Steewpid things we do cos of break-up grin

My friend had wanted to smoke weed cos her boyfriend broke up with her! grin grin grin
that you friend was Dickmatized.
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by diablos: 2:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . . dude i wailed & now wailing about others.

Yes f00l we know grin
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by eyenibibio(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Steewpid things we do cos of break-up grin

My friend had wanted to smoke weed cos her boyfriend broke up with her! grin grin grin
You and weed eh!
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by kingdomino: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
heart break can be hurtful..at times one's reasoning switches off.
Best strategy is to go on a retreat.
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Youngpo413:
that you friend was Dickmatized.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
eyenibibio:

You and weed eh!
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by MrRhymes101(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
tenderlaw:
Some of them go on a sex spree to exert revenge on all others of that gender.

FTC!!!
I dedicate this FTC to my loving fiancée with whom I shall be walking down d altar in a month's time.
Congrats!!! Got an MC yet? U may consider me....check my profile 2 watch some of my jobs
Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
One thing to always remember is dat there is a reason yal broke up, and everyone knows dat break ups are painful, but i blv dat time is de greatest healer of all wounds. It might not be easy, but it does. I agree with u wehn u say staying away from de places he might be at is better

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup by goodybabeo1: 2:00pm On May 21, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.