Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9687 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.

Lalasticlala
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Did you use protection ?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:
Did you use protection ?

Yes i did. But maybe , we might have done it sometimes raw, can't possibly remember if we did.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yes i did. But maybe , we might have done it sometimes raw, can't possibly remember if we did.

Well so there you have it ... most ladies don’t find out till roughly about 3months ...
so how many children do u have now cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Headlesschicken(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin The use of condom x d beginning of wisdom....

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by harbjar(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.
There's nothing to do, just be ready to marry her and accept ur kid... If it's yours though

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well so there you have it ... most ladies don’t find out till roughly about 3months ...
so how many children do u have now cheesy

She can't possibly be pregnant for me. Before we broke up, her test reads negative.

About 3kids so far, and I'm taking care of them all including their mum.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
Lol, happened to a friend of my, but it turns out the girl just wanted to extort money from the guy after they broke up.
My guy drop like 50k only to find out the girl wasn't pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She can't possibly be pregnant for me. Before we broke up, her test reads negative.

About 3kids so far, and I'm taking care of them all including their mum.
Sometimes it will show negative .... it does happen .. but she should know if she checks the date of her last period vs last sex with you..

3 kids shocked u try sha as long as they are well looked after .. ride on wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
harbjar:

There's nothing to do, just be ready to marry her and accept ur kid... If it's your though

Brow, that baby is not mine. Before we broke up, she did a test, and it was negative.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin grin The use of condom x d beginning of wisdom....
Some guys say they are allergic to it (latex)

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Sometimes it will show negative .... it does happen .. but she should know if she checks the date of her last period vs last sex with you..

3 kids shocked u try sha as long as they are well looked after .. ride on wink

After our last sex, she did a test and it was negative. So, how can she possibly be pregnant for me?.

Yeah, they're all fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2018
charliboy654:
Lol, happened to a friend of my, but it turns out the girl just wanted to extort money from the guy after they broke up.
My guy drop like 50k only to find out the girl wasn't pregnant.

Exactly. She's trying to pull this scam on me. Her demands lately is exposing her.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:22pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

After our last sex, she did a test and it was negative. So, how can she possibly be pregnant for me?.

Yeah, they're all fine.
Can take up to 6 weeks before it’s starts .. so if you did a test straight away then It defo won’t show up positive
Anyway how much is DNA ... just get it done if you are convinced it’s not yours ..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Can take up to 6 weeks before it’s starts .. so if you did a test straight away then It defo won’t show up positive
Anyway how much is DNA ... just get it done if you are convinced it’s not yours ..

But she might have done it with someone else since we broke up. Because I'm not convinced a little bit with her story. Like someone suggested above, she might be trying to scam me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Lalas247(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

But she might have done it with someone else since we broke up. Because I'm not convinced a little bit with her story. Like someone suggested above, she might be trying to scam me.
cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by megareal: 1:27pm On May 20, 2018
Nothing can be disqualified at the moment so adopt a wait and see approach.

Also, offer her some good sum for abortion, if she accepts, she just wanted money from you, if she doesn't tell her you will do a DNA test when she gives birth, if na lie she dey lie, she will have a 'miscarriage' along the way. cheesy

But prepare your mind just in case, the possibility of this being real is there.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by tee59(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
Seriously, three kids from three baby mama's.? Those are illegitimate children.As your Monika, so expect more.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 20, 2018
megareal:
Nothing can be disqualified at the moment so adopt a wait and see approach.

Also, offer her some good sum for abortion, if she accepts, she just wanted money from you, if she doesn't tell her you will do a DNA test when she gives birth, if na lie she dey lie, she will have a 'miscarriage' along the way. cheesy

But prepare your mind just in case, the possibility of this being real is there.

She actually suggested abortion. She's the type that is practically against pregnancy standing as an obstacle to her future career and goals. I was surprised to hear this from her.

So i agreed to pay her for abortion, and go with her, then she refused abortion. We discussed about DNA test, and she was so strong on the fact that the pregnancy belongs to me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 20, 2018
tee59:
Seriously, three kids from three baby mama's.? Those are illegitimate children.As your Monika, so expect more.

No, they're not illegitimate. They're well feed, look after and protected more than the legitimate one's. Their mum are under proper welfare plan.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Hector09(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2018
After three months, she came back that she is pregnant, e be like say that girl tear eyes pass u, tell her to go to hell with her bastard child, how is it possible after three months

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by megareal: 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She actually suggested abortion. She's the type that is practically against pregnancy standing as an obstacle to her future career and goals. I was surprised to hear this from her.

So i agreed to pay her for abortion, and go with her, then she refused abortion. We discussed about DNA test, and she was so strong on the fact that the pregnancy belongs to me.
@the bolded, you goofed. There is no way she will let you accompany her for a fake abortion.

It doesn't matter her assertions, only a DNA test can offer proof.

Re offer more money for abortion (minus you accompanying) and see if she will take it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
Hector09:
After three months, she came back that she is pregnant, e be like say that girl tear eyes pass u, tell her to go to hell with her bastard child, how is it possible after three months

Exactly what i was thinking. After three months, she claimed to be pregnant for me. How is that possible?.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
Hahahha...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

No, they're not illegitimate. They're well feed, look after and protected more than the legitimate one's. Their mum are under proper welfare plan.
Official babymamas and official babydaddy...Tuale
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 20, 2018
megareal:

@the bolded, you goofed. There is no way she will let you accompany her for a fake abortion.

It doesn't matter her assertions, only a DNA test can offer proof.

Re offer more money for abortion (minus you accompanying) and see if she will take it.

@bolded , I admit that i goofed and fvcked up. But since she's scared of the fact that i wanted to go with her for the abortion, then she's not pregnant for me. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
Official babymamas and official babydaddy...Tuale

Brow. I greet. What's your contribution to the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 20, 2018
Cutehector:
Hahahha...

grin contribute to the matter brow.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin contribute to the matter brow.
lol.. Why I go contribute.. Babe wey just Bleep yesterday... cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Hector09(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Exactly what i was thinking. After three months, she claimed to be pregnant for me. How is that possible?.
so whats ur plan
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2018
Cutehector:
lol.. Why I go contribute.. Babe wey just Bleep yesterday... cheesy

Lol. No mind her. She don see maga. 3months after breakup, she's now Mary, and got preggy by holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 20, 2018
Hector09:
so whats ur plan

Brow, I'm out of plan. Do you have any?. I suggested abortion for her, she agreed, so i said i was going with her, then she refused the abortion idea totally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.