Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly (4325 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time

Note: This write-up is NOT a generalization of all ladies, because a few sizable number of ladies may be guilty of few of the listed points YET beautiful. This write-up may contain exaggeration to a large extent

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly

1. They Expose Boobs/Buttocks on Social Media

Just because they know that guys are fascinated by boobs, they however take pictures exposing half of their bosoms and it becomes their display picture. Some of them will stand by the mirror and take a picture showing the shape of their buttocks. As dem no kuku fine, dam gat use and buttocks attract guys. The chances of beautiful ladies doing this poo, is very slim

2. They are very Aggressive

Conspicuously, beautiful ladies tend to be cool that they barely crave unnecessary attention on social media, unlike the ugly ones. They always exhibit no nonsense attitude on social media by bashing those who have contrary opinion to what guys say. On their profile page, some of them will even write "You are only wasting your time if you mail me because I won't reply you", "no guy tries rubbish with me". It's one of their traits

3. They add unnecessary Prefixes and Suffixes to Their Names

This is common on facebook. To some of them, their surname is something they hide because they feel it's not classy enough, instead, they toosh their birth name to all sorts of ridiculous name just to give people an impression that they are beautiful and classy, when in fact, they are far below the beauty level, e.g Diva....., Beauty, Damsel, etc. More so, . Their real name may be Silifat or Uzoma, but they will deny their real name on social media and change it to something else. It's something we all know so I wouldn't like to start mentioning these names

4. They Upload Pictures every Now and Then

I guess many of us have one or two ladies in our BBM or whatsapp list who always do things that are not necessary just to show to people that they are classy, beautiful and sophisticated, hence, uploading about fifty pictures a day. (Please don't get me wrong because I'm not trying to say that regular changing of display pictures conote ugliness). They take selfie everywhere and keep people updated of their movement, e.g, classroom, hotel, shoprite, suya joint, pepper soup joint, etc (just name it). Funny enough, you won't see them taking selfie in churches or mosques because they are not proud of it. Smh

5. They are always Quick to Rubbish Broke Guys

These kinds of ladies don frustrate my life on social media. When relationship discussion arises, they are always there to talk less about us making us look like second class citizens or illegal immigrants. Some of them are always like "God forbid I date a broke guy", "broke guys have no business being in relationship", "even God knows that I don't mingle with broke guys". One even commented on this forum a long time ago and I almost attempted suicide in my villa if not for my friends that saw me and collected the rope from me

6. They Use the Pictures of Other People

Apart from the fact that I wouldn't shy away from the fact that not all ladies fancy putting up their pictures as dp (whether beautiful, photogenic or not). But some always hide their pictures under the cover of privacy, and put up their cousins or the pictures of people they barely know just to online scam guys.

7. They Always Compliment Themselves

Personally, I believe that one need not adore or compliment herself as being beautiful, rather, compliments and adoration should be made by the beholder. This is not always the case to ugly ladies. You will see hyping them unnecessarily on their BBM, facebook, whatsapp, etc. Na dem go upload picture, na dem go still dey compliment am. Examples are "I know I'm a blessing to a man", " I am beautiful and I know it", " A man may not know my value until he loses me.

8. Their Shakara is out of this World

This reminds me of a lady I added on my BBM last month. I was yet to introduce myself when she messaged me first saying that she will have to disappoint me if my main aim of adding her, is to woo her. Na dem dey form pass on social media

9. Picture Editing Application is their Friend

It's expected of us to sometimes use photo editing applications to edit out pictures just to look nicer, but this is not always the case to some ladies. They just can't do without using these applications to create an illusion. After using these applications to modify their pictures, they will look differently in five pictures. They may bear facial resemblance with Papa Ajasco in the first picture, Weird MC in the second picture, Omotola Jolade in the third picture, Julius Agwu in the forth picture, and Angelina Jolie in the last picture

10. They will Bash Me

The best way you will know them is that, they will storm on this thread and won't see the hilarity in it. They will start calling me all sort of names, saying I'm a misoginist even though the truth is staring right on their faces. Make una just dey look. cheesy

I drop my pen at this point cool

Feel free to add yours

Have fun cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/10/10-things-ladies-do-on-social-media.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b]like what I updated few days ago grin

Some people people will start typing the obvious memory verse "no girl is ugly" but let me tell you the fact. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PRETTY just wait, you will start seeing them on this thread. And most of them no even get profile picture angry

So here goes my own list...

1. They can never upload a picture without using filters undecided
Like seriously that shiit is annoying, they deceive us with makeups in real life and still add filters to the already PAINTED face and upload it online. Those mumu boys will now start commenting
"Baby, you are so beautiful" awon oloriburuku gbogbo angry

2. You Have Competed In three Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five. Aunty take heart, you no fine at all tongue
(though thesonofmark discussed the truth behind the competition)

3. 75% of girls with names like "sexy/queen/diva/cute/pretty/sugar/bae/mhiz attached to their moniker on facebook/Nairaland/baddo according to research are usually very awesomly, incredibly ugly on HND level tongue

4. 70% of girls that support ChelseaFC are usually ugly. FACT!!!! Go and check those girl at sport section supporting chelsea and you will understand me better angry

5. You always upload pictures with your yansh facing the camera just because you think you have big yansh. I am so sorry aunty, that yansh can not make up for your face! You fugly!

6. Those girls that don't have profile pictures on Nairaland are ugly. #quote me anywhere.

7. They are always happy whenever a moniker(I.E Nneka123, rubey etc...) get BUSTED.... They usually feel relived cuz that girl that use to get all the boys is not real.

8. They will quote me and start typing rubbish as usual

Awon worwor girls oshi grin
[/b]
tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
They'll tag 100 people on facebook to get more likes and comments for their pics grin grin grin

Buh that's none of my business cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by therealdeal10: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op u no add d very obvious one, shocked shocked their fakeness. Sm gals r so UGLY dat dey use make up 2 cover it

Dey cn neva do without their make up, everywhere dey go dey r always wit their make up bag
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by jamalchance(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
What kinda space bookin is this
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by kemlily(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by elantraceey(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Omotayor123(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
He be like say tosyne2much don fall prey wink

Sorry boo.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by honeygirl17: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Toh
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by kaywhynoni: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
True talk................

I hate it when ladies used picmix/edited pix, its a turn off.......can't they just be Natural for once......that's why we see the opposite when having a date.....

Ladies nowadays, their mind is.......Every guys that chat them up wanna toast them......#Rubbish
#teamMoneyOverBitches #TeamAverageGirls #TeamMakingMoneyAndSayNoToFakeRomance

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by dharay99: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mrsphyno cheesy come and see

Number 5 ( d people knw demselves) angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by hahn(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

I drop my pen at this point cool

Feel free to add yours

Have fun cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Email: Tosyne2much@yahoo.com

Lol
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by amokeme(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's your own definition of ugly BTW?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
u nor read d disclaimer? Whch one come be hmm again sef
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omotayor123:
He be like say tosyne32much don fall prey wink

Sorry boo.
so whch one u dey guilty of
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by gloryaaa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
hehe...F.P for sure
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Omotayor123(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
so whch one u dey guilty of
None of the Above...
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by ronald4lif(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Number 1 ain't an ugly act mehn. Imagine cyber life without gazing at revealing boobs and other sensitive parts here and there, it would make for a boring experience. It should be applauded mate. grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
They'll tag 100 people on facebook to get more likes and comments for their pics grin grin grin

Buh that's none of my business cool
Ifeoma Ogadinma OmaBliss undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
That number 1 doesn't connote the lifestyle of a ugly lady. Who would not want to view fresh mangoes tongue
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
true any Lady that do these is either ugly or lacks self esteem
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by jmoore(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Have mercy biko nu.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
The make up is legendary ... lots of 'planting', electroplating,' panel beating ', filling' etc undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Not true. I do most of what you listed and I'm pretty. undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Misspicy where are thou..

No 5 eehn!..
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
profojah:

Ifeoma Ogadinma OmaBliss undecided
U say? undecided

U don gimme name? grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by jmoore(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
9. Picture Editing Application is their Friend

It's expected of us to sometimes use photo editing application just to look nicer, but this is not always the case to some. They just can't do without using these application to create an illusion. After using these application to modify their pictures, they will look differently in five pictures. They may bear facial resemblance with Papa Ajasco in the first picture, weird MC in the second picture, Omotola Jolade in the third picture, Julius Agwu in the forth picture, and Angelina Jolie in the last picture

Laugh don kill me here grin. Camera 360 crew
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
You need not search infinitesimally large cyberspace. Nairaland is the perfect microcosm for such researches.

By default, females who attach prefixes and suffixes such as "PRETTY", "DIVA", "BEAUTY", "SEXY" and "LOVELY" aren't exactly attractive facially. They are mostly Plain Jane's who continually need to remind themselves or be reminded of their illusional beauty. Trust me, if you are cute, you don't need to remind yourself. You are so confident in the certainty of your good looks that it's like a constant and it palesin significance.
It always easy to manipulate such females. Point out their unattractiveness and they work themselves into a frenzy throwing tantrums. The truth? They are females with low self-esteem.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

vizkiz:
like what I updated few days ago grin

Some people people will start typing the obvious memory verse "no girl is ugly" but let me tell you the fact. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PRETTY just wait, you will start seeing them on this thread. And most of them no even get profile picture angry

So here goes my own list...

2. You Have Competed In three Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five. Aunty take heart, you no fine at all tongue
(though thesono.fmark discussed the truth behind the competition)

Awon worwor girls oshi grin
tongue
Here it is:

[
TheSonOfMark:
Number two seems flawed. Miss Nairaland competition is more like a popularity poll. The most liberal and flirtiest female who frolicks most with the ubiquitous, perverted sex-starved members of my gender on this section and who is considered as the least snub tends to get more votes. It's more like the guys paying her back for being a willing accomplice in their decadent, needless chitchats and _cockteasing.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by zinachidi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
supozed to be titled ''10 things ladies do on social media that show they have low self esteem''.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Spotted cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.