Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,606 members, 7,847,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly (4331 Views)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by montezz(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]like what I updated few days ago grin

Some people people will start typing the obvious memory verse "no girl is ugly" but let me tell you the fact. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PRETTY just wait, you will start seeing them on this thread. And most of them no even get profile picture angry

So here goes my own list...

1. They can never upload a picture without using filters undecided
Like seriously that shiit is annoying, they deceive us with makeups in real life and still add filters to the already PAINTED face and upload it online. Those mumu boys will now start commenting
"Baby, you are so beautiful" awon oloriburuku gbogbo angry

2. You Have Competed In three Or More Miss Nairaland Competitions Without Ever Making The Top Five. Aunty take heart, you no fine at all tongue
(though thesonofmark discussed the truth behind the competition)

3. 75% of girls with names like "sexy/queen/diva/cute/pretty/sugar/bae/mhiz attached to their moniker on facebook/Nairaland/baddo according to research are usually very awesomly, incredibly ugly on HND level tongue

4. 70% of girls that support ChelseaFC are usually ugly. FACT!!!! Go and check those girl at sport section supporting chelsea and you will understand me better angry

5. You always upload pictures with your yansh facing the camera just because you think you have big yansh. I am so sorry aunty, that yansh can not make up for your face! You fugly!

6. Those girls that don't have profile pictures on Nairaland are ugly. #quote me anywhere.

7. They are always happy whenever a moniker(I.E Nneka123, rubey etc...) get BUSTED.... They usually feel relived cuz that girl that use to get all the boys is not real.

8. They will quote me and start typing rubbish as usual

Awon worwor girls oshi grin
[/b]
tongue
na fight? no:1&4 almost rip my ribs apart....i can't stop laughing! btw,y r u always picking on girls? ur grugde against us dsnt seem to lessen bt escalates at every tick of d clock. wetin women do u? kilode?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly by midehi2(f): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
figo05:

A witness is here. She's right. She's VERY ugly
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Forgive And Forget / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (pixs) / Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.