Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds (4313 Views)

I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend" / Boyfriend Claims To Be Working All The Time But Is Always Broke, Is He Lying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by businessman7(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good day romance landers I seek your help please I have a gf I have been dating for 3 years without sex now so the first time I tried sex with her she was bleeding and back then when we started she told me she was raped when she was 16 and now she is 20 d first time I had sex with her it was painful and she was bleeding I could not cont I had to withdraw and beg her I'm sorry because the pain was just so unbearable to her
I tried it again dew months after she still bled please what is the way forward I do a lot of fore play before penetration at times I kiss and play with her nipples for 1 hour or more before attempting penetration
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by queenitee(f): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sitting and patiently waiting for the experts in this aspect to say something
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by wordbank(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
First time, second time, third time
Truly, u r not a good businessman
Na when u start to dey pay for wetin no be u spoil naim u go learn?
Wise up
I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by falconey(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
I suppose the person that raped her had the same problem.

Both of you are neophytes, the hymen isn't broken

5 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Deoblazing(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Picture of your dick or we dont believe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016

There are tons of reasons she's bleeding.

You mentioned she was raped.. The Hymen Probably survived through all those pounding. and maybe repaired itself over the years. since she hasn't actually been grinding enough.

So, Yeah... the Vaginal Walls Are Still Tight Asf...
secondly, She's probably tense. Vaginal muscles Are Contracting. Means you ain't hitting it right. too much friction, less Natural Lube(Bless Nature) .. Sure, It's Gonna hurt like Hell! You ain't doing your job right.

Learn how to give good head... slowly, take your time.. get her in the mood.. get her to wanna have sex witcha, Get her to Yearn for You... Get her all moist And Shaky.... You should get past with ease... and that should curb the bleeding..

smiley My two cents... tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by dadabashua1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

You mentioned she was raped.. The Hymen Probably survived through all those pounding. and maybe repaired itself over the years. since she hasn't actually been grinding enough.

secondly, She's probably tense. Vaginal muscles Are Contracting Asf. Means you ain't hitting it right. too much friction, less Natural Lube.. You ain't doing your job right.

Learn how to give good head... slowly, take your time.. get her in the mood.. get her to wanna have sex witcha... Get her all moist And Shaky.... You should get past with ease... and that should curb the bleeding..

smiley My two cents...
OMG

13 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by gabinogem(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
OP that madam above me have given u a great lecture. Make do with that. cheesy
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
dadabashua1:
OMG
LoL.grin

what? gringrin

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by dadabashua1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL.grin

what? gringrin

guy your case is different... gynecologist are learners when compared to you,well done bro
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

secondly, She's probably tense. Vaginal muscles Are Contracting. Means you ain't hitting it right. too much friction, less Natural Lube(Bless Nature) .. Sure, It's Gonna hurt like Hell! You ain't doing your job right.

Learn how to give good head... slowly, take your time.. get her in the mood.. get her to wanna have sex witcha, Get her to Yearn for You... Get her all moist And Shaky.... You should get past with ease... and that should curb the bleeding..

You aff spoil tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
dadabashua1:
guy your case is different... gynecologist are learners when compared to you,well done bro

Shockingly, I'm A girl... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
mhiz:

You aff spoil tongue

Ahan! shocked

They've been teaching these things In primary school jaweh...You just weren't paying attention to the Basic science teacher. tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Touchey: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Chai

5 Likes

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Touchey:
Chai

I didn't do Anything... undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Ahan! shocked

They've been teaching these things In primary school jaweh...You just weren't paying attention to the Basic science teacher. tongue

Chisos!! You need to show me that teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:

^^ This one here toooo like konnddo. she can rape man angry
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
mhiz:

Chisos!! You need to show me that teacher grin
He died or something...grin tongue

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Deoblazing(f): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

^^ This one here toooo like konnddo. she can rape man angry
If I rape you, you'll beg for more.smiley
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by dadabashua1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Shockingly, I'm A girl... undecided

o really? pls pardon me,your dp gave me a wrong perception
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
wordaful

Shey you want to do dick evaluation.
kwontinue,i'll tell your mama that you haff join bad-gang
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
If I rape you, you'll beg for more.smiley

I'll definitely love you to rape me..I hope my 20-inchhh koondo won't kill u sha
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Taiwo20(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
wordbank:
First time, second time, third time
Truly, u r not a good businessman
Na when u start to dey pay for wetin no be u spoil naim u go learn?
Wise up
I rest my case

The gods are wise
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Deoblazing(f): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

I'll definitely love you to rape me..I hope my 20-inchhh koondo won't kill u sha
I also hope you don't get addicted to the pussy.
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deoblazing:
I also hope you don't get addicted to the pussy.

Am already addicted to it wink

Do u like big konnddos inside ur punna wink
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hmm! You can sense the experience oozing from this comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
dadabashua1:
o really? pls pardon me,your dp gave me a wrong perception

LoL. No problem... I forgive you..grin

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Hmm! You can sense the experience oozing from this comment cheesy

Experience from reading countless books Regarding female Anatomy, You mean? tongue

Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Experience from reading countless books Regarding female Anatomy, You mean? tongue

Lol, i really like you already wink
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Deoblazing(f): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jarizod:

Am already addicted to it wink

Do u like big konnddos inside ur punna wink
Satisfaction is all that matters
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by dadabashua1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

thanks smiley
Estharfabian:

thanks
Re: Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Lol, i really like you already wink
Lol. Thanks! smiley

Feeling's mutual... tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Sign Up For Zoosk Online Dating / Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) / What Can She possibly Mean By This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.