Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (858341 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by HD16: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Ronnie1984:
Hello everyone. .am new here and have been trying to follow the thread from part one till this part. I also through this forum decided to use doctores para ti services. Pls I would like to meet mum's who will be due around April or may that are using this service to so we could connect and share ideas.
God bless

Hi. Welcome here.

I'm around in Elpaso April and May. I leave next month though...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Aklow(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Dear All,

Thanks for the info so far. I am not aware of this noble platform before applying. That is the reason why we lied during the interview.

However, can the house holla me about POE at indianapolis

The conference is at Indianapolis and that will be our POE
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Hi Peeps,

I understand Medical FORM A is still being done at Stanbic and its even faster than PTA. Someone got her hospital credited yesterday and applied on Monday.

So take advantage of it now while its available.

Regards.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Onlineise:
Hi Peeps,

I understand Medical FORM A is still being done at Stanbic and its even faster than PTA. Someone got her hospital credited yesterday and applied on Monday.

Regards.

Please o, can anyone help with registering at Oakbend o, I dnt mind paying for transportation sef. So I'll be able to use this Form A of a thing o abeg help o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Onlineise:
Hi Peeps,

Regards.
Please which hosp is that and how much was the charge for 1$ ? Maybe I will have to change my hosp and dr to take advantage of the form A sef

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by suntai(f): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Hello! I would like to commend JustWise, Lady G and others for this very intelligent and enlightening fora. Your wealth of knowledge is amazing! I have followed this thread for a year now, and read from page 1 to date. Please keep up the good work...and please kindly ignore posts that seem to demoralize your hard work. Its not easy to be frank and truthful, and most times people do not like hearing the truth, but keepbitbup you are all blessed and a blessing to this generation.

Regards!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
you killed me there!
modath:

First bank ; giving the connotation/impression of what it means to be 1st a bad look & what's so annoying about their greed is that they are sitting on over 10b in dormant accounts & should be above desperation & shenanigans! ! undecided

Stanbic cards still remains the best rate converter @ 285!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
vcole:
you killed me there!

Killed? shocked How if I may ask? Thx.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
bigfido:

LMAO! This is ridiculous to read
Extremely! I have to point out strongly as a former banker, that man was a 100 percent professional. I wish my branch head was half as patient self.
While I was there one fair woman told him her problem just like we did and he asks her to sit that he had heard. She kept on trailing after him and he rolled his eyes and sighed at her. Even I was exasperated. I believe simply there was a break in communication be Enizo and the guy or the man was simply in an off mood at that tym. Its allowed abeg . we're all humans.
Tribalism ke? Mbok let's not be creating issues in this country where none exists. Am not Yoruba. The man Femi is clearly Yoruba soooo I no just sabi ...

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by evemama: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
bbaby84:

Sweetie... kindly give me your allocation o. Make e no waste.

I don't even know how to go about it sef, I use UBA bank and GTB currently and I don't hear pple calling either one of them in this pta matter. It's like they don't do or what ?
Am in p.h will ask around and let u know what I find.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Extremely! I have to point out strongly as a former banker, that man was a 100 percent professional. I wish my branch head was half as patient self.
While I was there one fair woman told him her problem just like we did and he asks her to sit that he had heard. She kept on trailing after him and he rolled his eyes and sighed at her. Even I was exasperated. I believe simply there was a break in communication be Enizo

and the guy or the man was simply in an off mood at that tym. Its allowed abeg . we're all humans.
Tribalism ke? Mbok let's not be creating issues in this country where none exists. Am not Yoruba. The man Femi is clearly Yoruba soooo I no just sabi ...

I really don't want him trending trust me I felt it was tribal issues or him sizing peeps before he talks with. It's he job to verify you tickets if he can't do it he should go for training then after the nonsense maturity would have prevailed on him to apologise but he still acted like it was nothing.

When you use word like re validate that even confuse that airline operator then u are not communicating.
Well let's move to better things for those using stanbic ensure you dress more than them and walk like you don't have bone grin that would get their attention angry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nomanicole(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
modath:

Modath, only bankers and some non bankers would really understand that term. lol, Maybe she thinks you are yabbing their accounts not knowing u meant accounts that have not being operated by their owners for a long time and need reactivation before use.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Biko forgive my typo my phone has a mind of its own.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enizo actually I think I reckon with you in that dressing part, the day I went I wore my distressed Jean and body top and flats, nobody even regarded me, you don't expect me to wear koko shoe when it's not like i'm going for one important appointment asides going to stanbic, funny enough other banks I entered asides StanbicIBTC i got a better treatment, I don't know how those people are o they are surely annoying

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
na wa oh! wetin i do to deserve such shade throwing?
Dormant is an english word oh! abi person need to be banker first to understand simple dormant again
The expression lwkmd is short for laugh wan kill me die in vernacular
"you just killed me there" was intended as an alternative expression of LWKMD
cc: Modath
nomanicole:

Modath, only bankers and some non bankers would really understand that term. lol, Maybe she thinks you are yabbing their accounts not knowing u meant accounts that have not being operated by their owners for a long time and need reactivation before use.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by vcole: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
you wan use laugh kill man pickin for here now.
modath:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

While I was there one fair woman told him her problem just like we did and he asks her to sit that he had heard. She kept on trailing after him and he rolled his eyes and sighed at her. Even I was exasperated. I believe simply there was a break in communication be Enizo and the guy or the man was simply in an off mood at that tym. Its allowed abeg . we're all humans.

God bless u ladyG!

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
nomanicole:

Not a nice thing to say though
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by donugapi(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi all.. In the spirit of giving back
My Mrs had our LO a couple of weeks ago at MMC in New York.

We thank God for a very very smooth delivery process. The hospital stay was awesome.

We were able to get all her documents sorted out very quickly too.
BC came in the mail 6 days after delivery, Social Security card came 2 days after the BC.
Documentation was very quick too. Went to US passport agency in the Morning finished at 10am, Headed to the Nigerian embassy.. got there just before 11 and we got her passport by 3pm (process is quite straight forward once money order is paid and online form is filled properly)

I'm back to Naija now and eagerly awaiting their arrival..

Goodluck to all the soon to be parents out there...

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
evemama:

I don't even know how to go about it sef, I use UBA bank and GTB currently and I don't hear pple calling either one of them in this pta matter. It's like they don't do or what ?
Am in p.h will ask around and let u know what I find.

Oh dear PH! You have to be in Lagos o. Marina to be precise. Oh dear....
Thanks anyhow....
Safe travels
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abefeokin:

Really? How so?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abefeokin:

Why did you adopt your stand What informed your opinion or what?

Do you even know the context of my point... I won't join issues with you though cos you likely don't even don't know but still decided to throw a 9" brick ....

First & Union banks are very very old banks, over a 100yrs for 1st if I'm correct... our grannies & greaties accounts that no one had any inkling about, didn't have records of after their exit from this world are 90% of the dormant accounts in question.... these unclaimed money + inflation over the years do add up.....

You don't have to take my word for it, there are ways to find stuff out.... Na wa for this NL lane sha!!! undecided

@ Enizo.. not everything should & must be examined through tribal lenses... also.. . Not everyone one encounters in life must favour one & with all due respect , from what you've posited (can't decipher much from written text unlike body language) you may have been abrasive & it's human nature not to accept being talked down to...... some few people here have good things to say about him, so he can't be that BAD.. my 2k

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hey dear, ur friend got her PTA from which branch of standard chartered?

I was at their ilupeju office and was told they ve not been selling. I was shocked cos I have 2 accts with dem. Kindly share the branch info pls. Many thanks

chloe7:
cotonou all the way abeg you for kuku use that time to open standard chartered and request for pta from there go to stanbic and seat there they will answer you, sorry about the long journey to cotonou though.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi dear

Please do u by any means know the name and state the hospital credited is? I'm desperately in need of any hospital that accepts transfers.

Onlineise:
Hi Peeps,

Regards.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Way to go o! Already working on it sef. I intend using Oakbend but my Couz in the US pulled all her strings but all to no avail.

Kindly update me on ur findings pls. Will do same too.

omodadi:

Please which hosp is that and how much was the charge for 1$ ? Maybe I will have to change my hosp and dr to take advantage of the form A sef
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
biollar1:

I was at their ilupeju office and was told they be not been selling. I was shocked cos I have 2 accts with dem. Kindly share the branch info pls. Many thanks

hi dear go to the head office on Ahmadu bello, the last lady on the counter by the left hand side tell her you want to request they will put you on queue and keep disturbing them they are selling at 197 and 1% commission
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by biollar1: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na me dem go first see tmw! Thanks a lot dear

chloe7:
hi dear go to the head office on Ahmadu bello, the last lady on the counter by the left hand side tell her you want to request they will put you on queue and keep disturbing them they are selling at 197 and 1% commission
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
biollar1:
Na me dem go first see tmw! Thanks a lot dear

please go very early by like 8-9am, although most banks I hear will sell on Friday, someone told my mum to come on Friday in diamond bank, this pta matter is now who knows who, go tomorrow request then on Fri they might just sell to you, me sef first thing on Fri na me dem go see for Fidelity we are opening that branch together
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Biollar1 I think elpaso hospitals and some in Houston are doing that form A thing, just read the posts of some people that did the form A thing.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
I just got a quote from mallam $/N 370 ... I feel so sad for this country. And people like me never even born 1! embarassed

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shithapuns: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
biollar1:

I was at their ilupeju office and was told they ve not been selling. I was shocked cos I have 2 accts with dem. Kindly share the branch info pls. Many thanks

standard chartered bank, used them yrs ago...they give pta, try the transamadi branch, note. u must be an acct holder
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Onlineise:
I just got a quote from mallam $/N 370 ... I feel so sad for this country. And people like me never even born 1! embarassed
I got 365 from sulah just a few minutes ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (401)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69