Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1533155 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by harry41: 11:41am On May 27, 2016
lekansola:

@nairacountry,
Thanks For Remember,
i was refuse 3times last year and i now waited patiently dis year and parkage my document and i apply again.
i was given Multiple Visit visa 6month
i want to say A BIG THANK YOU

TIMELINE----
BIOMETRIC ---- 11/05/16
RECEIVE BY UKVI ---12/05/16
DECISION MADE ---23/05/16
READY FOR COLLECTION-- 24/05/16
VISA ISSUE DATE --- 20/05/16

Hello, pls what centre did u use? VI or Ikeja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Solatium:
yeah i understand perfectly well, but as at the last check i know there is a minimum account balance that must be presented to press home your case that you can afford the trip, i.e your flight tickets,your personal spending money and shopping expenses and still be able to have something substantial in your account to live on once you are back from your trip...just wanna have an idea of how much was the least anyone had in their account and yet secured a visa..

Please may I know where you read that from? That is new to me.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phardey: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Thanks.
She wrote a detailed to them explaining and told them they errored her application. and she mentioned she never mis represented herself.

I hope they send their Official to CAC to confirm. and I hope CAC won't give them attitide. It's been a very long 2 months and Hopefully, she gets to visit us next month.

Thanks Tunde

tunderule2016:
My opinion is keep calm and dont rush in making any decisions.....
You should definitely put in a strong case.... Yes it is about money for them....since in a week thousands of applications are put in by nigerians.

ECO are bound to make mistakes.... but dont make wrong decisions... When applying again make sure your mom writes a personal letter explaining what happened to her ... she should not get too carried away with emotions but she should make them realize there mistakes ; i believe the lawyer should know what to write up.

Good luck and will keep u in my prayers..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phardey: 11:57am On May 27, 2016
Thanks, Our documents are 100% genuine.
It's a shame. I wish I knew where the error came from.

askari01:

Phardey... you have done the needful, Let your mum reapply as you have said she's going for her appointment today. Be informed that the BDHC would do all verifications... They might even send delegates to the CAC headquaters for clarification, so If your documents are genuine, Congratulation and if Not, it's gonna be very bad. I wish ur mum good luck!!!.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
Hi Great people on this platform, i must commend you guys for the wonderful jobs you're doing here. To me this forum is more than what it's because it's an institution as i have learnt a lot over time here. Now my story....

I am married with 2 kids.

i visited UK in 2012 (still single then)

Had my masters degree between 2014-2015 in UK (traveled with my family as dependant, my second child was born in UK).

I have a good traveling history, been to some eUROPEAN countries and Asia.

Before 2012, i have been getting my financial support from my own properties and the ones given to me by my parents, that was reason why i studied Master's degree in Real Estate management and investment to be able to manage those real estate and even invest more. After i had my Msc in oct 2015, i registered a property management and investment firm, my CAC CERT was issued in Nov.2015. But prior to this date all transactions goes into my savings account.

I have 3 accounts 2 of which are savings with huge sum, i have re-invested the money in one (A) of them into new Housing Projects btw Dec-March 2016.

During the project time,i do transfer from my savings (2 of them A & B) to my current ACC before spending them, (90% of deposit in my current account came from either saving acc A or B). i'm used to this because i do not like visiting the bank 10 times a day and from my current account i can easily use the mobile banking app.I do write purpose of transaction on almost all transactions i made on my current account and those details are showing on my statement of account,(I have about 60 pages of acc statement between dec-may). e.g Money for welding materials to be supplied to ***** project site #200,000.

One the savings account is empty, the other (B) has some funds and a Term deposit of about #**,***,** which matures every 90 days and got re invested as fixed deposit. (It's shown clearly on all pages of bank statements).

In Feb However, my company's acc was ready and i started it with transfer from my savings, and since then i have been using it for rent collections,property purchase,both for myself and clients. I have issued receipts for all sales & rental collections both the ones paid to my company's acc, and the ones paid to my savings acc (B) My condition;

I am have not been paying myself salary but i do transfer from company's account to my current and sometimes current to savings( sometimes 3 times a week cos as an estate surveyor i do get commission on any sales/purchase for clients).

I still have the fix deposit in my savings (B)

I m going for a 3days conference organized by RICS (Royal institution of chartered surveyor) in september this yr.

My Questions;

when is the best time to apply?
what documents do you think would be sufficient?
Do i go for 2yrs visa or 6 months?
Which tax is applicable to my situation?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks and sorry for the long story
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 2:09pm On May 27, 2016
Good day!!! @Justwise pls help me wif dis God bless! i applied for 2 weeks family visiting visa during my school holiday in august but was bn refused on dis terms
1. sponsor did not satisfy on my own intension to leave uk on completion of my to weeks visit.
2. its is not stated when my course in d university finishes.. evidence of financial support during my studies.
3.its is unclear how you manage to meet your monthly cost in nigeria.. i have no family ties in nigeria.
in conclusion, not satisfied i wud leave uk at d end of visit . not satisfied wit fund available to cover cost......
Any future uk visa app you make will be considered on their individual merits, how ever you re likely to be refused unless ther circumstances of the app change. ... No right of appeal....

Can i reapply any other time dis year or next year?
whats your view on dis issue.. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:
Good day!!! @Justwise pls help me wif dis God bless! i applied for 2 weeks family visiting visa during my school holiday in august but was bn refused on dis terms
1. sponsor did not satisfy on my own intension to leave uk on completion of my to weeks visit.
2. its is not stated when my course in d university finishes.. evidence of financial support during my studies.
3.its is unclear how you manage to meet your monthly cost in nigeria.. i have no family ties in nigeria.
in conclusion, not satisfied i wud leave uk at d end of visit . not satisfied wit fund available to cover cost......
Any future uk visa app you make will be considered on their individual merits, how ever you re likely to be refused unless ther circumstances of the app change. ... No right of appeal....

YOU must read and understand the very clear reasons given for rejection.
You must put these things right before applying again.

You must improve your ties to prove that you will return home after the visit.
You must show that you have sufficient funds and where they came from.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:

I'm not sure I clearly understood the reasons for the refusal..maybe you did not summarise it well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
worry359:

YOU must read and understand the very clear reasons given for rejection.
You must put these things right before applying again.

You must improve your ties to prove that you will return home after the visit.
You must show that you have sufficient funds and where they came from.
i used my aunt's statement of account.. nd it has sufficient fund. i think d fund he/sh is refering to is how i am paying my sch fees nd how am surviving here in nigeria.
well anyway pls can i go abt d strong tie aside schooling?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 2:37pm On May 27, 2016
@ justwise dis is a copy of it.. i hope u understand better.. thanks sir!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
fakmurphy:
Hi Great people on this platform, i must commend you guys for the wonderful jobs you're doing here. To me this forum is more than what it's because it's an institution as i have learnt a lot over time here. Now my story....

I am married with 2 kids.

i visited UK in 2012 (still single then)

Had my masters degree between 2014-2015 in UK (traveled with my family as dependant, my second child was born in UK).

I have a good traveling history, been to some eUROPEAN countries and Asia.

Before 2012, i have been getting my financial support from my own properties and the ones given to me by my parents, that was reason why i studied Master's degree in Real Estate management and investment to be able to manage those real estate and even invest more. After i had my Msc in oct 2015, i registered a property management and investment firm, my CAC CERT was issued in Nov.2015. But prior to this date all transactions goes into my savings account.

I have 3 accounts 2 of which are savings with huge sum, i have re-invested the money in one (A) of them into new Housing Projects btw Dec-March 2016.

During the project time,i do transfer from my savings (2 of them A & B) to my current ACC before spending them, (90% of deposit in my current account came from either saving acc A or B). i'm used to this because i do not like visiting the bank 10 times a day and from my current account i can easily use the mobile banking app.I do write purpose of transaction on almost all transactions i made on my current account and those details are showing on my statement of account,(I have about 60 pages of acc statement between dec-may). e.g Money for welding materials to be supplied to ***** project site #200,000.

One the savings account is empty, the other (B) has some funds and a Term deposit of about #**,***,** which matures every 90 days and got re invested as fixed deposit. (It's shown clearly on all pages of bank statements).

In Feb However, my company's acc was ready and i started it with transfer from my savings, and since then i have been using it for rent collections,property purchase,both for myself and clients. I have issued receipts for all sales & rental collections both the ones paid to my company's acc, and the ones paid to my savings acc (B) My condition;

I am have not been paying myself salary but i do transfer from company's account to my current and sometimes current to savings( sometimes 3 times a week cos as an estate surveyor i do get commission on any sales/purchase for clients).

I still have the fix deposit in my savings (B)

I m going for a 3days conference organized by RICS (Royal institution of chartered surveyor) in september this yr.

My Questions;

when is the best time to apply?
what documents do you think would be sufficient?
Do i go for 2yrs visa or 6 months?
Which tax is applicable to my situation?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks and sorry for the long story

1. July is not a bad time to apply.

2. Your business registration documents, property documents, business, savings and current account documents, marriage certificate and family pictures.

3. You can go for 2 years if you are frequent traveler to the UK or planned on doing so.

4. All the taxes you pay on your income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

1. July is not a bad time to apply.

2. Your business registration documents, property documents, business, savings and current account documents, marriage certificate and family pictures.

3. You can go for 2 years if you are frequent traveler to the UK or planned on doing so.

4. All the taxes you pay on your income

Thanks, so much, if i must submit property documents....like how many would be sufficient?
which tax should i go for? corporate tax? or personal income tax? Because my current account bears all construction projects transfers before i got the company acc and even after then?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:
@ justwise dis is a copy of it.. i hope u understand better.. thanks sir!

You simply don't have any tie to Nigeria.

If you want to reapply next year then consider submitting documents from your school, course details and progress report and how pays your fees and other upkeeps in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
fakmurphy:

Thanks, so much, if i must submit property documents....like how many would be sufficient?
which tax should i go for? corporate tax? or personal income tax? Because my current account bears all construction projects transfers before i got the company acc and even after then?

1.As many as you can confidently support with paper evidence

2. Both but importantly corporate one.

The more useful documents you submit the better.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

1.As many as you can confidently support with paper evidence

2. Both but importantly corporate one.

The more useful documents you submit the better.

Thanks for your help,so i should print statement from Saving (A) with nothing left in it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 3:06pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

You simply don't have any tie to Nigeria.

If you want to reapply next year then consider submitting documents from your school, course details and progress report and how pays your fees and other upkeeps in Nigeria
@Justwise .Thanks so much. sure i submitted all documents regarding school except d school fees receipt and stating wen i will finish the course of study.. what else can i use as a close tie in nigeria aside school as a student? nd what if i apply agin during festive period? pls dont mind my questions ooo biko, emabinu.. just want to be sure to avoid any future mistake.. #winks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
fakmurphy:

Thanks for your help,so i should print statement from Saving (A) with nothing left in it?

That will not help your application by any chance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:

@Justwise .Thanks so much. sure i submitted all documents regarding school except d school fees receipt and stating wen i will finish the course of study.. what else can i use as a close tie in nigeria aside school as a student? nd what if i apply agin during festive period? pls dont mind my questions ooo biko, emabinu.. just want to be sure to avoid any future mistake.. #winks

Who sponsors you for the study?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 4:50pm On May 27, 2016
Stay positive....
They do make mistakes that i can certainly tell u ...
They will send an official to CAC if need be.... but if i have to be honest they will not because it is getting to a busy period for them... most times they compare documents, or check the websites and if need they call if they have to.... Only send officials if the application is complicated... I just hope one day nigeria will get to the point where documents can be verified online or numbers can be verified online; it will make the document geninue. I recently tried checking something on NAFDAC website and it failed to verify the product; so it is naija for u ...
anyways, God in is infinite mercy will grant your heart desires... stay positive and have faith...

phardey:
Thanks.
She wrote a detailed to them explaining and told them they errored her application. and she mentioned she never mis represented herself.

I hope they send their Official to CAC to confirm. and I hope CAC won't give them attitide. It's been a very long 2 months and Hopefully, she gets to visit us next month.

Thanks Tunde

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:

Who sponsors you for the study?
my dad.. nd am on rebate/ scholarship.. so i only pay for oda payment aside tuition
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:

my dad.. nd am on rebate/ scholarship.. so i only pay for oda payment aside tuition

You should have added those details and documents to support it in your application because they give you a stronger tie
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tomatter12: 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
@ justwise thanks God bless u.. now i av better knowledge.. will keep u posted wen am applying again so as to guide me tru!!! thnks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lekansola: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
harry41:

Hello, pls what centre did u use? VI or Ikeja?
ABUJA
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
tomatter12:
@ justwise thanks God bless u.. now i av better knowledge.. will keep u posted wen am applying again so as to guide me tru!!! thnks

No worries..all the best

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

That will not help your application by any chance.
Thanks God bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fizzile(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2016
Justwise and co.,please the maintenance fee,is it calculated based on 9months or one year. Will like to know please cos am putting everything together so I can start the 28days count. Plzz help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Question1: 3:46am On May 28, 2016
@ Hi everyone

Please in an event where you want to use your uncle's bank statement who is a clergyman and he has always been paid just monthly stipends lower than what can guarantee a visa (and the monthly stipend has been stated in his employment letter by his employer)..... However, his bank statement reflects plenty money which are income depending on his needs and giver, church members and friends), please, in writing or other way, how do i prove the origin of such funds in his letter of support.

Thanks

Olawale
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2016
fizzile:
Justwise and co.,please the maintenance fee,is it calculated based on 9months or one year. Will like to know please cos am putting everything together so I can start the 28days count. Plzz help.

9months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2016
Question1:
@ Hi everyone

Please in an event where you want to use your uncle's bank statement who is a clergyman and he has always been paid just monthly stipends lower than what can guarantee a visa (and the monthly stipend has been stated in his employment letter by his employer)..... However, his bank statement reflects plenty money which are income depending on his needs and giver, church members and friends), please, in writing or other way, how do i prove the origin of such funds in his letter of support.

Thanks

Olawale

Exactly what you said here now ...salary and gift from church members. You can't manufacture source of income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2016
Good to be back. Sure I didn't miss much. Great job @all wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:38am On May 28, 2016
welcome bruv.... Hope you had a great holiday....

FrontPageLawyer:
Good to be back. Sure I didn't miss much. Great job @all wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2016
tunderule2016:
welcome bruv.... Hope you had a great holiday....

Salute to you broda. Not a holiday, but a complex project work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.