Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1526160 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello Justwise am going for 2days conference in london, which of this options is to choose, when filling the form,1), business accedemic,2) business medicals 3) business,i also want u to give me an example of how to write the letter of clarification of the refusal reasons, they also ask are going to set up business yes or no,which to chose?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EcnOil: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Hi Justwise & other gurus in the house. I applied for 6 months UK visa for myself, wife & son and I just got our refusals yesterday. I intend to reapply but I need your advice. I am gainfully employed & I presented all documents to back my claims. However, my closing balance when I printed my statement was about 750k & I stated in the application that I will be spending 1m for our 3 for the trip. The plan was for my wife & son to visit this december & I will go next year. In the refusal letter, the ECO stated that the 1m is 7 times my disposal income which is about 148k & dat he doubts our returning to Naija. My questions are;
1. Must my closing balance at the time of printing be more than my proposed spending for the trip?
2. My wife is self employed, what docs can she now include to prove she will definitely return
3. From the letter, my financials was used to refuse us the visa, other aspects were OK, how can I repackage to get it next time
4. Are bank balances verified? Cos there were transactions in & out after I submitted application.

I look forward to all responses. Thanks guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2016
EcnOil:
Hi Justwise & other gurus in the house. I applied for 6 months UK visa for myself, wife & son and I just got our refusals yesterday. I intend to reapply but I need your advice. I am gainfully employed & I presented all documents to back my claims. However, my closing balance when I printed my statement was about 750k & I stated in the application that I will be spending 1m for our 3 for the trip. The plan was for my wife & son to visit this december & I will go next year. In the refusal letter, the ECO stated that the 1m is 7 times my disposal income which is about 148k & dat he doubts our returning to Naija. My questions are;
1. Must my closing balance at the time of printing be more than my proposed spending for the trip?
2. My wife is self employed, what docs can she now include to prove she will definitely return
3. From the letter, my financials was used to refuse us the visa, other aspects were OK, how can I repackage to get it next time
4. Are bank balances verified? Cos there were transactions in & out after I submitted application.

@ecnoil, where do u apply ikeja or v,l and do they put refusal stamp at the back of ur passports? 1) Yes (2) C.A.C (3) increase ur balance (4) Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2016
@rinw mr luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2016
@justwise I don carry my wahala come again ooh I want apply I have all documents but the problem I have is this CAC stuff and tax clearance I don't have it and it's just because my business not fully done in Nigeria buh I buy here and sell overthere How can I scale through this I can even register it today and pay my tax clearance ahead of six months even more than that

Boss I need your advice about this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
bogolobango:
@justwise I don carry my wahala come again ooh I want apply I have all documents but the problem I have is this CAC stuff and tax clearance I don't have it and it's just because my business not fully done in Nigeria buh I buy here and sell overthere How can I scale through this I can even register it today and pay my tax clearance ahead of six months even more than that

Boss I need your advice about this

Register your business and pay your business income tax is the solution
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
EcnOil:

1. Yes far more than that.

2. Her business registration docs, business account and tax certificate

3. You can't repackage since your salary is still the same and you are planning to spend far more than you earn.

4. I don't answer such question because if you are submitting a bank account with true amount of money on it as stated on the printout then you have nothing to worry about
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Onile1979:
Hello Justwise am going for 2days conference in london, which of this options is to choose, when filling the form,1), business accedemic,2) business medicals 3) business,i also want u to give me an example of how to write the letter of clarification of the refusal reasons, they also ask are going to set up business yes or no,which to chose?

You did not reply or comment on your first question i answered, you ignored it and went ahead to ask me another question?

You know very well that your application look dodgy and you should think very carefully before submitting another application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2016
@justwise is it advisable to register and pay my tax income a week 2 weeks before submission
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi justwise. Am new here. I applied for 6 months UK visa 2nd of December, I sent an email to them yesterday and this is the reply I got.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWxxxxxxxx) and date of birth and found that the application has been processed and a decision has been made.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

We strongly recommend not to book prepaid travel and accommodation before
receiving the visa.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Garry
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

What does this mean
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gogochocolate: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please my friend has been trying to book his UK visa appointment using all his naira MasterCard and visa card but UK visa site has been declining all his MasterCard even when the account is funded. Please how can be pay for his visa fee just 6 months fer ? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Isoken2000:
Hi justwise. Am new here.

What does this mean
Thank you

It means they have processed your application and are sending out the result to you.
Nothing to guess at, application can go both ways, no clues here.

You must wait for the result to arrive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
justwise:

You did not reply or comment on your first question i answered, you ignored it and went ahead to ask me another question?

You know very well that your application look dodgy and you should think very carefully before submitting another application.
@ Justwise wat can i do than to ask for another question cos i ve lost the refuser letter u ask me to past here,u can only help me to answer those questions from own experience and wit. gud example,at least i will lean
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EcnOil: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi Justwise, thanks for your response. When I stated 1m, I considered flight tickets for our 3. Question will then be, will I factor in flight ticket when stating the amount I will spend?

When I talked about repackaging my financials, I meant waiting for few more months to re-apply, by then my balance would have grown.

Finally, must the account balance remain untouched while the application is being reviewed?

Many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EcnOil: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onile1979:
@ecnoil, where do u apply ikeja or v,l and do they put refusal stamp at the back of ur passports? 1) Yes (2) C.A.C (3) increase ur balance (4) Yes

V/I
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
EcnOil:

V/I
@Ecnoil, wat about ur passport do they put refusal stamps at the back of all the passports?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EcnOil: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onile1979:
@Ecnoil, wat about ur passport do they put refusal stamps at the back of all the passports?

No they didn't refusal stamps, just letters
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
bogolobango:
@justwise is it advisable to register and pay my tax income a week 2 weeks before submission

How will you explain the huge amount in your account if you have just registered your business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Isoken2000:
Hi justwise. Am new here. I applied for 6 months UK visa 2nd of December, I sent an email to them yesterday and this is the reply I got.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWxxxxxxxx) and date of birth and found that the application has been processed and a decision has been made.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery.

If you have purchased a courier service then your documents will be
dispatched to the delivery address you have provided. We appreciate your
patience while you wait to receive your documents.

We strongly recommend not to book prepaid travel and accommodation before
receiving the visa.

For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please
refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/, select
appropriate country, click next and then select 'E-Mail form' and complete
as instructed. We will aim to come back to you within 1 day.

Kind regards,
Garry
UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Service

What does this mean
Thank you

Wait until they contact you to pick up your package
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
EcnOil:

Hi Justwise, thanks for your response. When I stated 1m, I considered flight tickets for our 3. Question will then be, will I factor in flight ticket when stating the amount I will spend?

When I talked about repackaging my financials, I meant waiting for few more months to re-apply, by then my balance would have grown.

Finally, must the account balance remain untouched while the application is being reviewed?

Many thanks.

1. Yes definitely you have to factor in cost of ticket for the three and even cost of visa application.

2. Of course you don't spend from the money you budgeted for the trip, if you do how will you finance the trip if given a visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EcnOil: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for your responses. Am grateful sir

justwise:

1. Yes definitely you have to factor in cost of ticket for the three and even cost of visa application.

2. Of course you don't spend from the money you budgeted for the trip, if you do how will you finance the trip if given a visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
@ justwise, wat do u advice me to do i have lost the refusal letter of my last application and i want to reapply for conference,i hav pay for the conference an i hav been invited,what i rote in the post u are talking about was all i could remember from the refusal letter,wat i want to now is which of these purpose of visit will i chose?a) business medical b) business, am going for conference. tanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Onile1979:
@ justwise, wat do u advice me to do i have lost the refusal letter of my last application and i want to reapply for conference,i hav pay for the conference an i hav been invited,what i rote in the post u are talking about was all i could remember from the refusal letter,wat i want to now is which of these purpose of visit will i chose?a) business medical b) business, am going for conference. tanks

That is your answer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2016
@justwise

You're 100% right but like how many months would be ok before I could apply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kusha15: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Hello everyone ..I had my biometrics done on the 1st of dec and till now no decision has been made on visa application ..is this normal please?..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2016
hi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by geek(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Onile1979:
hi

320(7B) means that you've been banned for breaching the UK’s Immigration Rules through the use of deception.

If you now try to put in an application - even for business - it will automatically be denied. You'll just be wasting your money.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Onile1979:
hi

Maybe the agent who helped you with previous visa applications refused to be honest with you and keep egging you on for more applications.

You have been refused UK visa visa for about 5times and the US about 2 times now?

You have spent close to if not more than 1M naira on unsuccessful visa applications so far.

Bro you need to take a break and think, you have been wasting your money and somebody is lying to you.

Invest your money in your business and grow it, you don't have to travel abroad to be somebody.

Think about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
h

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.