Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1529485 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
moruff77:
Hi justwise..thanks 4 all response..my own issue is I Wana apply 4 uk visa with my cousin's business registration documents. Dough we work 2geda n he offten transfer money from dis account to me..i also hve 1.5m in my own act.so I'm combining 2 accounts.my personal acct n d company acct which I claim I work for..d only issue here is I don't hve payslips...buh he often transfer funds into my acct. D order tin is wat other documents can I use 2 justify we work 2geda.

That is the main issue here, you have to convince the ECO that you actually work there and the money in your account comes from your work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donphyno101:
Good evening @justwise,

My fiance just got this message not even upto 30mins, I hope good thing is about to happen.

Reference number: GWFXXXXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

Your passport and supporting documentation are now ready for collection at the TLScontact UK Visa Application Centre. You can collect your documents in person or by a representative.

Collection in person

Please provide following:

Your Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Collecting using a representative (*not applicable for applications lodged in Nigeria, refer to our website)

Please provide following:

Your Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Representative’s Original Photographic ID
Copy of Representative’s Photographic ID
Signed Letter of Authorisation from You (clearly stating the Representative’s details)

You can check collection times and the Centre address on the Address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for 30 days. After this time they will be returned to UK Visas and Immigration, who will pass them on to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If your documents are being sent back to you by courier, it will be dispatched within 24 business hours. You will receive an additional email from TLScontact to confirm when they have been dispatched. The local courier service provider may also confirm this with you, depending upon which courier is used in your area.

This is a post only email that is not monitored, please do not reply to this address. If you wish to contact us, please check our Contact Us page.

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential. The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.

Best regards,

TLScontact team

Go and collect your package and see what its, hopefully it will be a positive news. The email will not tell you whether you have been issued or denied.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Amolad111: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=justwise post=65395546]

I don't think that is realistic, how much will flight cost for 3 people?[/quote

The prof.,

The ticket is about 580k-2 adults and an infant as at now. However, the total anticipated cost for the trip is 800k. Will 1.2 M in both accounts be sufficient? Also, which account should have the bulk funds?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello @fcisca,

That's for my fiance, she submitted on 5th of February and I submitted mine on 6th of February and today suppose to be 15 working days but I received" Not Straightforward mail on Friday. But I know my next mail from Sheffield must be a greatest news ever ���

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
@Amolad11

Is two months of your salary within that range?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello @justwise,

Please what defferentiate the mails received directly from Sheffield stating that "Decision had been made and your Application has been sent to Visa Application Centre for collection"?

And mail that received directly from TLSContact saying your "Passport and Supporting Documents are now ready for collection"?

Please be honest in your response cos I know you understand much better.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Amolad111: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
justwise:
@Amolad11

Is two months of your salary within that range?

@Justwise,

Yes, my 2 months salary is within the range. Though, it's paid in 2 forms- fixed and variable pay(commission)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sucre26: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donphyno101:
Hello @justwise,

Please what defferentiate the mails received directly from Sheffield stating that "Decision had been made and your Application has been sent to Visa Application Centre for collection"?

And mail that received directly from TLSContact saying your "Passport and Supporting Documents are now ready for collection"?

Please be honest in your response cos I know you understand much better.

Thanks.

When you receive the email from Sheffield about the decision been made you have to wait until they send your passport and supporting documents to TLSContact in Nigeria, when they receive your document you will receive the second email telling you that your documents are ready for collection.

Basically your application is processed in the UK and return to visa centre in Nigeria where you made your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Amolad111:

@Justwise,

Yes, my 2 months salary is within the range. Though, it's paid in 2 forms- fixed and variable pay(commission)

Ok go ahead and apply but don't forget to explain that your host in the UK will be taking care of accommodation and feeding, get supporting documents from them to support your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
@justwise,

But my fiance didn't received such email from Sheffield, just the TLSContact mail saying her Passport and Supporting Documents are now ready for collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Donphyno101:
@justwise,

But my fiance didn't received such email from Sheffield, just the TLSContact mail saying her Passport and Supporting Documents are now ready for collection.

Yes not everybody receive all 2 emails, some receive just one either from Sheffield or TLSContact alone and that is it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
@justwise,

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate you. May God bless us all, Amen.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Amolad111: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
justwise:

Ok go ahead and apply but don't forget to explain that your host in the UK will be taking care of accommodation and feeding, get supporting documents from them to support your application.

Thank you the prof. But which account should the bulk funds be. My company's account or personal account?

I should just use a percentage?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sucre26: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2018
@justwise, gurus in the house please I need your help and advise.my case is long and complicated. I already got my Uk visa for 6months. I used it the 1st time but had several issues at the point of entry due to the fact that I wasn’t straight forward with the officer(very long story). I was questioned, my pictures were taken and my finger prints before I was finally allowed to go in after spending about 7hrs at the airport. I used 3days and left London. I want to reapply soon for 2 years. Is it advisable to apply for the 2years or just 6months. I’m even scared to reapply again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Stella02(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
sucre26:
@justwise, gurus in the house please I need your help and advise.my case is long and complicated. I already got my Uk visa for 6months. I used it the 1st time but had several issues at the point of entry due to the fact that I wasn’t straight forward with the officer(very long story). I was questioned, my pictures were taken and my finger prints before I was finally allowed to go in after spending about 7hrs at the airport. I used 3days and left London. I want to reapply soon for 2 years. Is it advisable to apply for the 2years or just 6months. I’m even scared to reapply again

you can summarize the long story for better advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Amolad111:

Thank you the prof. But which account should the bulk funds be. My company's account or personal account?

I should just use a percentage?

Use the money in your current or savings account, money in your company's account is not for leisure trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Donphyno101:
@justwise,

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate you. May God bless us all, Amen.

No worries, all the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolajay: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Get the best of Nigerian music from anywhere in the world >> bit [dot] ly/9javibe (Replace the [dot] with "."

On mobile, desktop, we give you top-notch Naija music to soothe your soul...It's home away from home.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
sucre26:

You can apply for 2yrs but remember why you were questioned at the poe and explain that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sucre26: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tkaymuo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
deewealth:

I assume you are talking about priority tier 2 application, it costs extra £184 (per applicant) , and takes about 4-5working days. I did jst last week with dependants.

By the way, IOM TB result and certificates should be out same day, or did you do sputum test? Why is it taking that long?

@deewealth i got my sputum test results today and it came out negative, but i cant assess the priority service under tier 2 in the tls contact? OR is it the primetime service i should select?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Laminat: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
justwise:

Your salary level is not bad, always attach a breakdown of your spending and avoid spending more than 2months of your salary, in your case you can plan your trip with 600K.
Mr justwise and others,
Pls you have not really answered my main questions from my first post. And again, where wil i attach the breakdown of spending Pls I await Ur response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tkaymuo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
@justwise
please sir , can i pay for the priority service in the tls contact website and still fill standard type in visa application type? please i dont want to make a mistake.
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2018
tkaymuo:
@justwise
please sir , can i pay for the priority service in the tls contact website and still fill standard type in visa application type? please i dont want to make a mistake.
thanks

I'm not really familer with the payment system but i think what you descried is the way it works.

Hopefully others with recent experiences will correct that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Laminat:

Mr justwise and others,
Pls you have not really answered my main questions from my first post. And again, where wil i attach the breakdown of spending Pls I await Ur response. Thanks

Which one?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
@justwise,

Good day, please how do I know my IHS number? I was asked to provide my details.

Is it compulsory that I submit IHS number to this below:

Full Name
Date of Birth
GWF number
IHS number
Passport number
Place of submission
Type of Visa applied for
Date of biometrics
Nationality
E-mail address used on application:

I need your advise please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donphyno101:
@justwise,

Good day, please how do I know my IHS number? I was asked to provide my details.

Is it compulsory that I submit IHS number to this below:

Full Name
Date of Birth
GWF number
IHS number
Passport number
Place of submission
Type of Visa applied for
Date of biometrics
Nationality
E-mail address used on application:

I need your advise please

Check your payment receipt.

If its compulsory yes you have to enter the number
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
@justwise,

All I could see is GWF number and Payment reference number is: 9024031757. I find It on the website when I logged in just now.

Is the Payment reference number same as IHS number?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Donphyno101: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
@justwise,

IHS isn't compulsory for visitor VISA, check on thr screen short.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donphyno101:
@justwise,

IHS isn't compulsory for visitor VISA, check on thr screen short.

Yes IHS is never for visiting visa but your question was not clear, you were asking about your IHS number which implies that you are applying for immigration visa.
You need to be sure that you are using the right form because im not sure why they are asking you about IHS number
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donphyno101:
@justwise,

All I could see is GWF number and Payment reference number is: 9024031757. I find It on the website when I logged in just now.

Is the Payment reference number same as IHS number?

Not at al

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.