Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Beautiful African Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful African Women (68795 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Curviest African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Because you are a gay homosexual and you don't play for this team.
That is the problem with ignorant twerps like you in this forum. How many times would I have to say I am straight? If you are homophobic and want everybody to accept your views on women then you must be very silly and primitive. I would suggest you get the f**k back to your forest country you come from.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful African Women by JiggamanGh: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
all4naija:

That is the problem with ignorant twerps like you in this forum. How many times would I have to say I am straight? If you are homophobic and want everybody to accept your views on women then you must be very silly and primitive. I would suggest you get the f**k back to your forest country you come from.

Dude I am just messing with you. Anyway let me stop don't want to derail this thread.
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Dude I am just messing with you. Anyway let me stop don't want to derail this thread.
You know that I won't hesitate to reciprocate with kinder gesture. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Beautiful African Women by shizzy7(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oyind17:
The eyes of the first lady is scary
Stared at those eyes for a long time... Trying to figure out if its Contact lens or not BUT its not scary to me...
My friend is dark and she uses a green Contact Lens..I do tell her that she looks like an Afternoon witch,,, Hers is scary.....
Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Stared at those eyes for a long time... Trying to figure out if its Contact lens or not BUT its not scary to me...
My friend is dark and she uses a green Contact Lens..I do tell her that she looks like an Afternoon witch,,, Hers is scary.....

It's contacts. She is the same person in all 4 pics and the last pic you can see her with her natural eye colour
Re: Beautiful African Women by shizzy7(f): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
SemuhleB:

It's contacts. She is the same person in all 4 pics and the last pic you can see her with her natural eye colour
Okay,, different hairstyles,, thought other pictures are different girls..

NIGERIA
PiX 1. Agbani Darego
Pix 2&3.. Munachi Abii

1 Like

Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay,, different hairstyles,, thought it was a different person.

NIGERIA
PiX 1. Agbani Darego
Pix 2&3.. Munachi Abii
Nice pictures. They are beautiful smiley
Re: Beautiful African Women by shizzy7(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
SemuhleB:
Nice pictures. They are beautiful smiley
Most of them are past beauty Queens. The first picture in my previous post is Miss World 2001..

NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Beautiful African Women by JiggamanGh: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ghana

Re: Beautiful African Women by shizzy7(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
NIGERIA
**DJ. LAMBO - A Tomboy, Always wearing big clothes. **Nigerian Armed Forces(not sure of the section that wears that uniform) **Miss Curves,,I think she's beautiful Goodnight..

Re: Beautiful African Women by AzontoGhost(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2015
GHA

Re: Beautiful African Women by onila(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
following
Re: Beautiful African Women by 14(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Agree Ethiopians are the best. Rwandans are catching up though.

Ethiopians are just pretty but not sexy. Their bodies are awful and unattractive, plank, everything is straight. Their beauty is only facial. The southern africans are not pretty but very sexy.
Re: Beautiful African Women by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
14:

Ethiopians are just pretty but not sexy. Their bodies are awful and unattractive, plank, everything is straight. Their beauty is only facial. The southern africans are not pretty but very sexy.
This is your best post on NL ... Never knew southies could be this honest..
Re: Beautiful African Women by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2015
*spreads mat* waiting for thread to turn to another sa vs naija duel
Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can you guys please not turn this thread to Ghana versus Nigeria. You guys can make your own thread for that. It says beautiful African women not nigeria versus Ghana! Thanks
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
SemuhleB:
Can you guys please not turn this thread to Ghana versus Nigeria. You guys can make your own thread for that. It says beautiful African women not nigeria versus Ghana! Thanks
Ghana vs Nigeria? Hahaha. Girl, you're damn funny. cheesy
Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
DeeTus:
Ghana vs Nigeria? Hahaha. Girl, you're damn funny. cheesy
Have you not seen they have started. They want to ruin my thread and the pics are not even nice undecided
Re: Beautiful African Women by JiggamanGh: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
14:

I will take sexy over pretty any day but you are wrong about Ethiopians. They can and are very sexy.
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
SemuhleB:
Have you not seen they have started. They want to ruin my thread and the pics are not even nice undecided
Bwahaha...*coughing*
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2015
SemuhleB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2015
SemuhleB:
Girl, lol, not to worry, they're not gonna ruin your pretty thread. I am here to protect it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Angola

Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eritrea

Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jaycee687
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Okay u forgot "us" AKA the most" BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN AFRICA " :DD

I now present you Somalia-

Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
More:

Re: Beautiful African Women by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Arisha:
More:
Somali women have ass Omg
Re: Beautiful African Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Somali women have ass Omg

We have the whole package..
Re: Beautiful African Women by SemuhleB(f): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ethiopians and Eritreans are prettier than Somalis. You foreheads are on another level though but have seen some pretty ladies though.
Re: Beautiful African Women by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Arisha:

We have the whole package..
Post more pics lemme feast my eye's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.