Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? (3564 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Girls,though...so she wants to be shuttling from one guy to another?
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by mayorjosh(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Girls,though...so she wants to be shuttling from one guy to another?

Na so I c am
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by tania28(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
mayorjosh:
Hi nairalanders...

My ex and I got seperated about a month ago and now she's clamourin for a reunion...weird right?

The story behind all these is that she was dating another guy despite our relationship...when I found out,it hit me bad cos I never expected it.t confronted her then she said I wasn't committed to the relationship(cos of my very busy schedule).I tried to make her understand but she insisted on a breakup.the breakup hit me bad that even my mom noticed and asked if I was sick.I eventually recovered and bounced back thanks to my friends who helped out big time

I realised now that things are changing,I don't get broke easily anymore,my body is changing(cos I eat well now grin)and I've become cheerful now...The largest coincidence in my story is that her current "boo"is a friend to another friend of mine.he got my pin and we started chatting up and we became close sha that if he has problems with her.I sometimes tell him what to do

Now she's having big time problems with him after like just a month(or even more!) Of dating him...on wednesday she pinged me and claimed that she misses me and that we should make up,I immediately said NO,but she's been disturbing me

I love this girl die but I've noticed things have changed(esp the size of my wallet)since she left and I've been doing better,and I don't wanna be a villian to her "boo" hu is my guy....should I go back to her and continue the relationship or keep living a free life without her?

Help needed

Thanks

Cc lalasticlala,rocktation,farano
pls free her she is not worth d stress again,y should u go back to ur vomit,she might be the one hindering ur breakthrough then,move on with ur life n hopefully u wil find a lady better than her.wish u d best
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by mayorjosh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
tania28:
pls free her she is not worth d stress again,y should u go back to ur vomit,she might be the one hindering ur breakthrough then,move on with ur life n hopefully u wil find a lady better than her.wish u d best
Thanks
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:
Crazy bitc.h that should be taught life lessons cos she's seemingly a glutton, an Oloju kokoro.

You really need to fukc whatever affection you've for this babe first bro and put on your brutality coat cos what I have in mind you do for her requires that.

Why not tell your nigga, her current boo about this development so he knows what kinda girl she is?

Why not reach a compromise with this guy that you both turn this bit.ch to your dumpshit?

Fukc her to oblivion then take images and motion pictures of her and upload her nudes on the internet to advertise to us all the latest w.hore in town?

She deserves those and more my nigga. Her career must to be destroyed once and for all before she breaks every good heart that could come her way if not.

Save the world bro! Save the world of an heartless bitch!

Kilode!

Who is that unfortunate lady that made you this way?

You need help, bro.

Get well soon
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

Kilode!

Who is that unfortunate lady that made you this way?

You need help, bro.

Get well soon

I'm for justice. Fire me I thunder u. Mind u, so many things turned me into me not just pusees grin
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

I'm for justice. Fire me I thunder u. Mind u, so many things turned me into me not just pusees grin

What makes you think that will make you feel better. You are merrlt destoying yourself. Whatever the girl did to him could have been because of a guy too. You should k ow that many men have done worse to their gfs. You are no longer you.

And don't ever use derogatory or dirty words on people you barely know, it speaks volume of who and where you come from. You wouldn't say the same to your mum or female siblings and I am sure they might have done more or worse than that girl did. When you point a finger, don't forget the others are pointing right back at you
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

What makes you think that will make you feel better. You are merrlt destoying yourself. Whatever the girl did to him could have been because of a guy too. You should k ow that many men have done worse to their gfs. You are no longer you.

And don't ever use derogatory or dirty words on people you barely know, it speaks volume of who and where you come from. You wouldn't say the same to your mum or female siblings and I am sure they might have done more or worse than that girl did. When you point a finger, don't forget the others are pointing right back at you

You can judge me for all I care
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

You can judge me for all I care

You can judge her for all you care. It is your headache
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

You can judge her for all you care. It is your headache

Lol. Everybody to his opinion remember? So sharap cheesy
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. Everybody to his opinion remember? So sharap cheesy

You need to sharap. You have made it obvious that you come from a home where your mum is no different than the babe ( remember the experience you claim to havecheesy)
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

You need to sharap. You have made it obvious that you come from a home where your mum is no different than the babe ( remember the experience you claim to havecheesy)

Lol. I taught you could do better actually buh with this, you've successfully scored zero cos you seem to lack respect too and your case's worse-off cos an elderly is your referral this time around. I mean how dare you try to correct me Pot calling the kettle narcissist ?

I really won't want to abuse your mom cos I'm better than U tongue idiat!
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. I taught you could do better actually buh with this, you've successfully scored zero cos you seem to lack respect too and your case's worse-off cos an elderly is your referral this time around. I mean how dare you try to correct me Pot calling the kettle narcissist ?

I really won't want to abuse your mom cos I'm better than U tongue idiat!

I was merely making inferences o. You are not daft, are you?

1) You mentioned experience, what experience can be more overwhelming than those close to you grin

I am sorry it hurts grin
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

I was merely making inferences o. You are not daft, are you?

1) You mentioned experience, what experience can be more overwhelming than those close to you grin

I am sorry it hurts grin

Lols. U no well cos you're just displaying the exact opposite af wha you'd preached. cheesy The mumu that you are! cheesy
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lols. U no well cos you're just displaying the exact opposite af wha you'd preached. cheesy The mumu that you are! cheesy

LMAO

I blame Nigerian educational institution for your lack of logical skill.

Experience from your mum, it wasn't my fault she was all that you described.
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

LMAO

I blame Nigerian educational institution for your lack of logical skill.

Experience from your mum, it wasn't my fault she was all that you described.

Lol

The thing is I wasn't in that mood to start throwing words around with you.

Evidently , u don't wanna settle with that but mate , you'll hate your prostitute of a mom for opening her k-legs to allow your dimwit af a dad to thrust into her smelly holes to conceive u if I start. I could be very vulgar so let's close this chapter for good my boy. smiley
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
mayorjosh:
Hi nairalanders...

My ex and I got seperated about a month ago and now she's clamourin for a reunion...weird right?

The story behind all these is that she was dating another guy despite our relationship...when I found out,it hit me bad cos I never expected it.t confronted her then she said I wasn't committed to the relationship(cos of my very busy schedule).I tried to make her understand but she insisted on a breakup.the breakup hit me bad that even my mom noticed and asked if I was sick.I eventually recovered and bounced back thanks to my friends who helped out big time

I realised now that things are changing,I don't get broke easily anymore,my body is changing(cos I eat well now grin)and I've become cheerful now...The largest coincidence in my story is that her current "boo"is a friend to another friend of mine.he got my pin and we started chatting up and we became close sha that if he has problems with her.I sometimes tell him what to do

Now she's having big time problems with him after like just a month(or even more!) Of dating him...on wednesday she pinged me and claimed that she misses me and that we should make up,I immediately said NO,but she's been disturbing me

I love this girl die but I've noticed things have changed(esp the size of my wallet)since she left and I've been doing better,and I don't wanna be a villian to her "boo" hu is my guy....should I go back to her and continue the relationship or keep living a free life without her?

Help needed

Thanks

Cc lalasticlala,rocktation,farano
y on earth wld u make frnd wit a guy who's dating ur ex(an ex u still love), seriously, wat were u thinking?
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Evidently , u don't wanna settle with that but mate , I hate my prostitute of a mom for opening her k-legs to allow my dimwit af a dad to thrust into her smelly holes to conceive me if I start. I could be very vulgar so let's close this chapter for good my boy. smiley

OMG! I knew it
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

OMG! I knew it

Lol. I said what u wanted me to say smiley
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. I said what u wanted me to say smiley
Or what you have always wanted to saycheesy
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:
Or what you have always wanted to saycheesy

Lols. Like my life depends on it? You're sick ooh cheesy
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lols. Like my life depends on it? You're sick ooh cheesy

It does o. What else would have prompted a man to take his time to write that nonsense?
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

It does o. What else would have prompted a man to take his time to write that nonsense?
Lol. Which of the nonsenses the one referring your mom as a prostitute or the original one you poked your nose into?
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
so you told her NO Straight up. What advice do you seek again? Seems you are not thinking with your head undecided

No mind am jare undecided
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by akike: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Lol. Which of the nonsenses the one I referred to my mom as a prostitute or the original one you poked your nose into?

Pele
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by koronic: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
@akike n @ponceprinz let it go already...hian!
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by FavourAngel(f): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
This is a seriuos one here,follow it hrt my dear nd don't always seek advice frm people concerning ur relationship life.
Re: Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? by mayorjosh(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
koronic:
@akike n @ponceprinz let it go already...hian!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply A Man Gave His Cheat*ng Ex-girlfriend / Half-Unclad Strippers Holding Hands & Praying To God (Photos, Video) / How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.