Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,904 members, 7,838,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI (690 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI by datprincess(f): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2015
I saw the statement said to be issued by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over a story published by The Sun newspapers. I have decided not to join issues with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. However, I know that most Nigerians are aware that there has been no meeting or communication between me and Asiwaju Tinubu since I was elected Senate President. Therefore, I do not see any basis for a newspaper to report that we are both plotting to oppose the President.
I have decided not to join issues with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI
I recognise Tinubu as one of the leaders of the APC who contributed so much to the victory of the party in the last election. Some other people also contributed and I believe the collective efforts made it possible for the first time in the history of our party for an opposition party to win the general elections,
Let me state clearly that I remain a committed member of the APC and will do all in my power to ensure the party fulfill its promises to bring positive chan...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/i-have-decided-not-to-join-issues-with.html

1 Share

Re: I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI by Lattop(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki now u wan repent abi We'll forgive u but we'll never forget ur misdeed

And moreover dnt rope Asiwaju we know he has nothing to do with opposing the Presidentcheesy
Re: I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI by Kagarko(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Better for Saraki.
Jagaban no be your mate!
Re: I Have Decided Not To Join Issues With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, SARAKI by datprincess(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kagarko:
Better for Saraki.

Jagaban no be your mate!

(1) (Reply)

Hon.chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is Being Screened Now.live! / President Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Prof Adesanmi / Why I Rejected Bailout –udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.