Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi (1213 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Mounrinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire Ministry For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by bluaero(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
In an interview with CNN's business reporter, John Defterios, Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II said President Buhari will head the Federal Ministry of Petroleum resources for about a year or a year and a half to stabilize it before handing over to a minister. In a related development, Femi Adesina this morning tweeted that President Buhari is not going to be designated as Minister of petroleum resources but will only be supervising the Ministry. See the tweet below.

http://surebaze.com/2015/10/buhari-will-only-head-oil-ministry-for-about-a-year-emir-sanusi/
http://aprokovilla.com/buhari-will-only-head-oil-ministry-for-about-a-year-emir-sanusi/

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by MisterMattew: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by bluaero(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by modath(f): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
bluaero:
In a meeting with CNN’s business columnist, John Defterios, Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II said President Buhari will head the Federal Ministry of Petroleum assets for around a year or eighteen months to balance out it before giving over to a priest.. In a related improvement, Femi Adesina early today tweeted that President Buhari is not going to be assigned as Minister of petroleum assets yet might be administering the Ministry. See the tweet below.

Priest?, catholic or Sango ? cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by WHOcarex: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
How did he know it will last for a year or 18 months
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by TheFreeOne: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
WHOcarex:
How did he know it will last for a year or 18 months
Cos he's a member of the inner caucus.

Southerners should keep on the self deception that Buhari ain't running a northern agenda.

I hope it won't be too late when they realize the preconceived game.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by mars123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Cos he's a member of the inner caucus.

Southerners should keep on the self deception that Buhari ain't running a northern agenda.

I hope it won't be too late when they realize the preconceived game.
go school, you nor go..you see now? I doubt you can recognize a northern agenda if you see one.
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by eagleeye2: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhh Why all these need to explain what Buhari will do or will not do.

. We are no longer campaigning. We accept, the ONE CHANCE & IRONY OF CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by mars123(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
Ohhhhhhhhhh
Why all these need to explain what Buhari will do or will not do.

We are no longer campaigning. We accept, the ONE CHANCE & IRONY OF CHANGE.
but you will agree with me that you're getting a fairer deal than during the Jonathan administration.
Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by eagleeye2: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
mars123:
but you will agree with me that you're getting a fairer deal than during the Jonathan administration.

Of course as a man from the 5% region (Buhari 2015) and as an Igbo who should expect NOTHING from Buhari as he doesn't owe ME anything (Junaid Mohammed), I will accept whatever you say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by permsec: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please is there any much difference between a these two;
1. Minister 2. Supervisor

Make una dey mumu una customers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by TheFreeOne: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
mars123:
go school, you nor go..you see now? I doubt you can recognize a northern agenda if you see one.

Just move on cos you lack the capacity to understand what is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
we know, this is all abt *OIL PROPECTING LIECENCE* he want to handle it by himself, just to ensure the ABOKIz are still in control of wat they dnt av.
* fake change!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by lincolnj88: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
how come sanusi knows all this...
Is it dat buhari consult with northern emirs before taking decisions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Only Head Oil Ministry For About A Year- Emir Sanusi by mars123(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Just move on cos you lack the capacity to understand what is going on.
you mean what is going on in your state of dementia, caused by the deposing of your clueless hero, leaving you in a steady 5months uncontrollable wailing state whenever you hear the name Buhari? that wailing capacity, I truly lack...

(1) (Reply)

Good News: Lagos State To Raise N1billion For Kogi APC Guber Election / Pandemonium In UNN, Federal Govt. Please Intervene! / Any Governor Who Cannot Pay 18000 Minimum Wage Should Resign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.