Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! (8167 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by pbs4real(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oga mi. Long time
ow ur side nah? Ow u take see this ur guy story? The first class upper side got me grin
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
ow ur side nah? Ow u take see this ur guy story? The first class upper side got me grin
nor worry, u go find who go gv u agent
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
Bros, him matter na apology o. Na to just dey cry on his behalf.

He tries to be smart, but the harder he tries, the more he exposes his ignorance and illiteracy

1st class upper indeed
7unit course
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by pbs4real(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Bros, him matter na apology o. Na to just dey cry on his behalf.

He tries to be smart, but the harder he tries, the more he exposes his ignorance and illiteracy

1st class upper indeed
7unit course
hahahaha why evuls? grin
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by pbs4real(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
nor worry, u go find who go gv u agent
hahahahaha grin no be say I no get but nah criminals dem be btw dis ur story sef get as e be.. trust. Me cheesy
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha why evuls? grin
boss, me just dey talk matter as e be o grin
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahahaha grin no be say I no get but nah criminals dem be btw dis ur story sef get as e be.. trust. Me cheesy
hmmm bt na real na
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

I've passed my msg.
Enjoy your evening wink
Okay... undecided
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Okay... undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have watched this film. The movie is very interesting. I most confess, nollywood did a great work there.
.title: THE POSTER AND STUPID STORY
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by starwar(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Philipjustice:
First class Upper?
No mind d mumu.....
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by gulfer: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fantasy story by Fantasia cheesy grin cheesy
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Deefuray(f): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
LIEnus!!!
Chai, 7 unit course Kilode?
Na project? shocked

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by lordfalcao(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
pbs4real:
in rihanna's voice ryt? grin
no, DJANGO
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Yungwealth(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
If am his gf i wnt gt angry at al...he just did the needful
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by domido(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
In 2face voice ....Uncle u can lie oooo.
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Deefuray:
LIEnus!!! Chai, 7 unit course Kilode? Na project? shocked
even u?
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by BiafranAvatar(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
actually he is my friend

In imaginary world shey

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by pbs4real(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
no, DJANGO
hahahaha grin
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by pbs4real(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
hmmm bt na real na
anyways make the gal forget evry,her guy did the rite tin....btw op say the gal no go do same
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Chidonc(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
common sense will tell u that it is first class honours

Common sense would tell you there is nothing as first class upper
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by lovely17(m): 1:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Me I just wan here the name of Course that is 7 units or na project?
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by skushieslord: 3:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by onuwaje(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Philipjustice:
First class Upper?
I wanted to believe until I saw that
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by khassy(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
LIKE seriously, she wants him to get out of the university in flying colours, to graduate with first class upper, now he is close to having that first class honour but it came with a price, no doubt he is brilliant and bright but the pains of being an handsome,fair and well body built guy has befallen me, yeah in order to attain his 1st class, a female lecturer ask him to sleep with her so he can get A in her 7UNIT course, and he did without thinking and truely he had A, like seriously what will he have done? report her? that will be foolishness. "now if you are his girlfriend and he confess to you, what will be your reaction? break up? remember he had no choice and him graduating with flying colours is to her happiness. "ladies and guys judge him. "cc lalasticlala, dominique

I taught ladies loved TALL, DARK AND HANDSOME guys shockedshockedlipsrsealed
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Khutie: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2015
fantazia:
shhh some core courses are 7unit

why yhu cum dey lie lyk dis eh Mr.well-built-body-guy .... yhur stupidity no geh 2nd hand... 7unit ko...7up ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Khutie:

why yhu cum dey lie lyk dis eh Mr.well-built-body-guy .... yhur stupidity no geh 2nd hand... 7unit ko...7up ni
YOUR LIFE!!
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by viclawz(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
avasweet:
I won't break up with him if he's my bf..live goes on
hbd 2 u ma'am #wullnp#buip

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by daveemuobo(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Wow...you can lie o.

the max credit is 6. Except in postgraduate level which is obvious in your case isnt...

The highest is your project:6 units

Wait o. First class upper grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by emitheo(m): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2015
All this bunch of lying Panzis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konji Na Bastard: 5 Reasons You Should Take Charge Of Your Sexual Life / Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba / My Husband Can't Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.