Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

No Sex Tonight - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Sex Tonight (3697 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Tonight by GodnGold: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
5mi,I have being having a terrible day and away from NL, but you just made my day...Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
GodnGold:
5mi,I have being having a terrible day and away from NL, but you just made my day...Thanks a lot!
cool
Re: No Sex Tonight by bukatyne(f): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
funlord:
undecided

You both Seem petty 2 me! The worst part is none of ya'll is getting shagged so you both lose! SOUR!

As in.
Re: No Sex Tonight by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:
The moral of this story is wrong. Marriage is not tit for tat.

How will one night's lack of sex affect my reasoning. If she didn't agree to make love at night, we can do it first thing in the morning.

Only men who are single and live with their parents will find this amusing undecided

You are right.

Does the husband pay the wife money (gifts and all) to have sex with him?

Maybe this would be sensible for a Olosho type of relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by hahn(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
bukatyne:

You are right.

Does the husband pay the wife money (gifts and all) to have sex with him?

Maybe this would be sensible for a Olosho type of relationship.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
funlord:
undecided

You both Seem petty 2 me! The worst part is none of ya'll is getting shagged so you both lose! SOUR!
About the only time I think we agree on something. grin
Re: No Sex Tonight by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op I really wonder what you think a relationship is/should be.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by Stillfire: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

Can only work on women that get their financial lifeline from the men in their lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by armyofone(m): 2:09am On Oct 14, 2015
grin she knows how to manage the situation. The lady in the post wanted to be held.
Haywhymido:
n what of the time when konji hold u. where will u run to
Re: No Sex Tonight by armyofone(m): 2:56am On Oct 14, 2015
True, that part of the story doesn't add up.

Stillfire:

Can only work on women that get their financial lifeline from the men in their lives.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by jemype(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2015
thats the word. "classic"

RoyalRoy:

Classic!!!!

grin grin

Re: No Sex Tonight by Haywhymido(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2015
armyofone:
grin she knows how to manage the situation. The lady in the post wanted to be held.
really? It will be gud to knw how she wld manage such situation.And u r in the better position to tell me since u r a lady.Moreover, why do u care 4 the lady so much dat u left the guy in post 4 dead. Yes, the lady in the post want to be held but wot of the guy? U avnt talk abt wot he wanted.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cc lalasticlala, with all the likes wey the opening post get e no fit make front page? Abi una get beef with me angry grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. / Is This TV Ad Family-friendly? / Thank God He Saved Me From The Hands Of Ritualist In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.