Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101410 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Olaolufred(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc hailing hailer,Obanikoro was a former Senator that's why he was told to bow and go,wait for them to screen former Senators before you can conclude.

A FORMER SENATOR SHOULD BOW DOWN AND GO.

IS BEING A FORMER SENATOR THE SAME AS BEING QUALIFIED AS A MINISTER?

IN 21ST CENTURY?

WE NEED TO THINK BIG BROTHER.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
So Osagie is a german machine grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by mlanreh: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hardaysheenar:
...Fayemi is brilliant...yes...no doubt abt dt...buh he did not show his brilliance and intelligence wen governing Ekiti State...everyfin is not all about speaking in tongue...but don't forget...ACTION and XTER speak louder than VOICE!
Yes what we need in Nigeria are people like the Russian president Sir Putin speak less do more

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by masseratti: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
I think if Ben Bruce had more power. Like being the senate president, he would do that.
that word "if" it's a strong word.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by phransix147(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
I love that question sen. Ashafa " health workers strike" that's a real problems these days!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
mic don seize
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by JW214: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chrisilo:
I beg someone should wake me up when Amaechi is about to be screened out grin

I think you may have to sleep till tomorrow. Amechi is not in the line up for today

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
THE MICROPHONE IS NO NO LONGER WORKING grin grin grin grin
SOMEONE EVEN SAID FROM THE BACKGROUND, NO TECHNICAL MAN HERE NO SOUND MAN? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians, JUST LOOK AT YOUR LEADERS

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Saraki, abeg let's go for recess. Even me, as a viewer is getting tired and bored.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by opeyehmmy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
olatunji21:

No he's not
tnx! U've jst saved d life of my ailing MB. I'll save d rest for 2mao. Zaria is SHIT! No light, no better radio station & to make matters worst, HEAT. I taya o!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Eziachi: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc hailing hailer,Obanikoro was a former Senator that's why he was told to bow and go,wait for them to screen former Senators before you can conclude.
You maybe right but if I can recall, the event leading to and after his bow and go screening was like a Jakara market atmosphere.
If that's is their rules, that ok but it should be done with some measure of decorum, civil and respect to their positions of authority.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Missed a question on Ebola for this gentleman
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg! wake me when it is the turn of Lai Muhammed
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
Please let them ask them personal questions like how many children do you have? Where are they? Why are they where they are? If they are outside nigeria, ask them how do we take you serious when all your children are outside their country? Drill them with personal questions then ask them to recite the national anthem and pledge. Ask the how many local govs we have in nigeria, ask them what type of office they would like to hold and finally how they'll handle. Anyone who's child or children is not based in Nigeria gets authomatic disqualification. Thats how strict it should be. I'm tired of watching these planned scenes.

Sir,the issue on ground is for about 170mil Nigerian nt about his private life.waten concern Nigerian about his children?my dad is not a politician nd av neva held any public office before nd my sisters ar studying outside Nigerian,so we ar less concern about his private life bt his competency towards the Job as minister.

U can send yer children anywea to skul base on yer personal interest.sir,dat question u suggested is totally out of point in the present decade.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
JW214:

I think you may have to sleep till tomorrow. Amechi is not in the line up for today

Ok
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
He don do jur! Let's this man go....

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by FreeGlobe(f): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eziachi:
It seems that you don't digest what you read first before jumping in to make an out of context comments.
[s]There is no comparison between this sort of screening and the one of Obanikoro then.
So how could his screening be a child play model for anyone?
Because there was no screening then, he only came and took a bow. With PDP senators cheering him like school kids in a playground and opposition senators wailing like no man's business. The atmosphere was devoid of business and respect.
This is what change is all about, not only about stopping the stealing of Naira and Kobo.
That is what am trying to say . Don't answer question without reading it properly.
Who is really foolish now?[/s]
You remain the foolish and mischievous one. has any former senator been screened yet? for your information, obanikoro was a former senator and him taking a bow was a senate tradition. Was obinokoro the only minister screened or where all the ministers screened during pdp equally asked to take a bow and go? stop being foolish please. trying to justify useless change by all devilish means.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
This doctor wasn't prepared thus there is a lot of speech mannerisms in his response such as em em ee emm eee emmm and eee , emm eee this is a sign of unpreparedness.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lorbah001(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Neyoor:
Saraki, abeg let's go for recess. Even me, as I viewer is getting tired and bored.

Getting tired of learning?

No insult intended..... How many hours do you spend on books daily?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please bow and go grin
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mehn, this Man is Boring jawe. Dr Ehanire.
Watching live from #Unilag.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lorbah001(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You remain the foolish and mischievous one. has any former senator been screened yet? for your information, obanikoro was a former senator and him taking a bow was a senate tradition. Was obinokoro the only minister screened or where all the ministers screened during pdp equally asked to take a bow and go? stop being foolish please. trying to justify useless change by all devilish means.

Wetin Udoma be abeg?..... Jus askin pls

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
This guy is boring
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
So far... cleared by the Senate and my proposed portfolio

1. Udoma Udo Udoma - Minister of Commerce
2. John K. Fayemi, PhD - Minister of Foreign Affairs
3. Audu Ogbeh - Minister of Interior
4. Ogbonnaya Onu, PhD - Minister of Education

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
lorbah001:

Getting tired of learning?
No insult intended..... How many hours do you spend on books daily?

How does the hours I read a day correspond with the screening exercise?

Yes, I'm tired of learning from the whole scenario and if this is how you learn on your own. stay glue
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lonelydora: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can't wait again for Amaechi's turn.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
when is Lai Mohammed coming to the chambers na ? sad
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Story Dr Osagie Ehanire yii ti fe ma long... Yawns.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lonelydora: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I love what Dr. Osagie said, we need to design what works for us, and not copy what has worked for other countries.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
tobex23:
Mehn, this Man is Boring jawe.
Dr Ehanire.

Watching live from #Unilag.

The questions are boring and the responses are even more boring so when U and I gets tired of watching then the comedians in the hallow hollow chambers will now ask them to take a bow and go which is the final seal of their confirmation as Ministers though without portfolios at the moment.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:
when is Lai Mohammed coming to the chambers na ? sad

Today and very soon!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
This guy has no experience so his answers are boring abeg let him take a bow so we could move on to other nominees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.