Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101377 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Is this how Doctors are always boring or this man just chooses to be?

Abeg, let him take a bow and leave jare.

grin grin cheesy grin

Boring Osagie
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Is this how Doctors are always boring or this man just chooses to be?

Abeg, let him take a bow and leave jare.

grin grin cheesy grin

Boring Osagie
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by adioolayi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You remain the foolish and mischievous one. has any former senator been screened yet? for your information, obanikoro was a former senator and him taking a bow was a senate tradition. Was obinokoro the only minister screened or where all the ministers screened during pdp equally asked to take a bow and go? stop being foolish please. trying to justify useless change by all devilish means.
what of Senator Udoma Udo Udoma? Did he just take a bow? I didn't watch his screening

7 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by lonelydora: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Akpabio said he built the biggest hospital in West Africa.

Senators murmuring because he went to UK for accident treatment

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by shaqhead: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
lorbah001:

Wetin Udoma be abeg?..... Jus askin pls
Abeg help me ask oo..was jst reading her nonsense and wondering what ds one is sayin

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by AnOlAd: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Following
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
This guy has no experience so his answers are boring abeg let him take a bow so we could move on to other nominees.

With all due respect to him as a medical doctor by profession but in all honesty, this guy as not shown any cause why he deserves to be a minister.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Bennyberry(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Akpabio - I built the biggest hospital in west africa. Someone said aloud. " And u couldn't go there for treatment". #Punch line

23 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by INTROVERT(f): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Instead make you dey think say your name nor dey dia... u dey here dey comment on every thread.... Otondo tongue

hahahhahahahahahha.... at least in 15-20 years time, I will run for president in fact no be common minister work.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Neyoor:
Abeg! wake me when it is the turn of Lai Muhammed
he's not in today's list
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bennyberry:
Akpabio - I built the biggest hospital in west africa.
Someone said aloud. " And u couldn't go there for treatment". #Punch line
Those senators are mad walahi, I was surprised when I heard that

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by freshcvvs: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nepa o
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

With all due respect to him as a medical doctor by profession but in all honesty, this guy as not shown any cause why he deserves to be a minister.

i think the guy is good practical wise,according to his CV by the places he has worked , but he might not be able to really express himself in the public

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Akpabio is now speaking and from the background, you can hear some senators laughing at him that he built a world-class hospital but he is just returning from overseers were he went for medical tourism tagged treatment.

Bunch of Jokers

5 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by adioolayi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
freshcvvs:
Nepa o
dem just wounded me too...just now
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
meforyou1:
he's not in today's list
He is so much in today's list.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Leyemoshood: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
meforyou1:
he's not in today's list

Lai Mohammed is
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by UniqueGem(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
anigbajumo:

Sir,the issue on ground is for about 170mil Nigerian nt about his private life.waten concern Nigerian about his children?my dad is not a politician nd av neva held any public office before nd my sisters ar studying outside Nigerian,so we ar less concern about his private life bt his competency towards the Job as minister.

U can send yer children anywea to skul base on yer personal interest.sir,dat question ur suggested is totally out of point in the present decade.
Where ever a mans treassures are, there will his heart also be
Firstly, i'll like you to know your dad isn't holding any public office and therefore is not accountable to anyone on how he runs his affairs. Now what will you say of a minister of Education who's children are schooling abroad? Why are his children abroad? Better educational system right? Then why did we make you the minister of education? I was watching Silverbird TV this morning when one Mr Olu Rotimi was being interviewed, asked of his thought on the ministerial screening, he gave one example that struck me- he said "while i was studying in the university, my university's college of medicine was without accreditation for 10years. It was only till the VC's son was enrolled into the college of medicine that the college of medicine got accredited. This accreditation came at a speed of 4years, the university graduated its first medical doctors while the Vcs son was in 500L or so".
You see sir, had that VC's son not enrolled into that school, the VC would care less about the afflictions of others. Whatever rot in a system should be suffered by the whole body and not only the legs or hands that fed the mouth. My mother used to say "when you see a family carrying the corpse of their loved one and crying, you the passerby just look at them and move on as if nothing happened. The best you'd do is sympathize with them(sympathy comes from a position of comfort and power). So what i am saying is if the education system is bad, i will suffer it, the eduction ministers children will suffer it. If i be in darkness, they be in darkness too. If i don't have fuel, they don't have fuel too. You can't lead the people and not feel their pain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by nairacountry(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
"..... I was privileged to build the biggest hospital in West Africa"_ Akpabio (Sen.)
This statement clearly show the mind set of most of our leaders. The last time I checked he spent PUBLIC money; in its billion, to achieve this self-acclaimed monumental waiste ( if not a waiste, y did he had to jet-out when he had an accident)

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Not feeling this guy.

He is clearly a technocrat and lacks ideas not even about maternal mortality. I really do not see what role he could fill.

Not impressed.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Jascon4: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
PuciPrince:
I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE SHOUTING "FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL".

FAYEMI IS AN INTELLECT. grin

Being an intellect does not necessarily translate to good leader. It is never a guarantee for performance. We have several instances in the very shores of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
I so much love Akpabio's question! This is the change we seek.

#APC!
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nickymezor(f): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
so boring...let Dr Osagie go nw
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
mp

9 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lonelydora:
Akpabio said he built the biggest hospital in West Africa.

Senators murmuring because he went to UK for accident treatment

Akpabio is a fraud grin

6 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by MyMouth(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wetin okpebio take this morning? The guy is really in a good mood! Praising all the nominees so far

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by jojutolu(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
This Akpabio is a clown. Doubts if this man can actually deliver if he becomes Minister of health, except if he chooses to quickly learn the ropes, but if not, he will flop big time. he obviously lacks experience and does not have handy solutions to the problems facing the Nigerian health sector
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by freshcvvs: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
adioolayi:

dem just wounded me too...just now

Me never get light since hours now.. Only watched when they just started.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Leyemoshood:

i think the guy is good practical wise,according to his CV by the places he has worked , but he might not be able to really express himself in the public

He has a good CV as a medical practitioner no doubt about that.
The comedians now wants him to take a bow and go which is the only way to put him out of his unsatisfactory responses so far.
He has a high profile but his responses are in sharp contrast to his profile as a minister to be.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
"We just finished the first half or the screening exercise"
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Uniqueness01(f): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
5 more nominee to be screened today...
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
General Dambazau! Steps in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.