Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES (101411 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
shegspearl:

You are more foolish to make such assumption based on what the man is saying when you didn't have a first hand experience of his actions like the Ekiti People. Talk is Cheap

Bt am havin ekiti guy as my fwend.He said, "Our pple were fooled because of stomach infrastructure,bliv me it is over 1yr in office fayose av not commission any project bt we were given 4cups of rice nd a chicken during Xmas time estimated;chicken 700naira,4cups of rice 160naira(860 naira)

Bt we saw fayemi achievement wif our EYES wen he celebrated his 100ys in office."

My fwend frm Ikole-Ekiti.......

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
mbulela:

What sort of hatred and myopia is that?
When minister of education children are schooling abroad, how do you expect him to solve our problems
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
anigbajumo:

Bt am havin ekiti guy as my fwend.He said, "Our pple were fooled because of stomach infrastructure,bliv me it is over 1yr in office fayose av not commission any project bt we were given 4cups of rice nd a chicken during Xmas time estimated;chicken 700naira,4cups of rice 160naira(860 naira)

Bt we saw fayemi achievement wif our EYES wen he celebrated his 100ys in office."

My fwend frm Ikole-Ekiti.......
They'll rather see him go to market to buy ponmo and tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:
A Nigerian solder in war has #1000 as his allowance? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is that amount their daily or monthly allowance?
daily
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Uniqueness01(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sen. Binta masi Garba! God bless you Ma'am for that question.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Why are the senators loitering around and even having their own conversations which are so audible while a serious national assignment is going on?

The lady senator is asking some germane questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
I won't accept a leadership position if i can't lead by example.

Lol,truth is bitter dat is y u dnt want to say it....definately u wnt
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by RAO1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
permsec:
Just hear what our minster said "When a soldier joins the Army". Educated illiterates everywhere.
"When a player joins a team "....what's d difference...

7 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is experience at work shocked

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
meforyou1:
daily

Wow, that's poor
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ghettodreamz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good questions from Mrs. Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tinubu Mrs so confidence and composed in throwing her question unlike that man asking if "Mr Nominee" would be proud to be called a noise maker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BCISLTD: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
shegspearl:

You are more foolish to make such assumption based on what the man is saying when you didn't have a first hand experience of his actions like the Ekiti People. Talk is Cheap

I was about to retort with insults,but I think that would be wasted on u...

80% of Nigerians agree fayose is useless and ekiti people are foolish..so I believe I'm in Good company. .. remain stupid with the rest

10 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Id4Jesus: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eziachi:

I always try to discuss only issue and not name calling. Even if am wrong, which I am many times, there are other means and ways to point it out decently without resorting to bullish language.
You seemed to be love with the word "foolish". So am well outside that sort of league.
I'm in love with your maturity. I want to submit your name for one of the ministerial positions.... God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jascon4:

Being an intellect does not necessarily translate to good leader. It is never a guarantee for performance. We have several instances in the very shores of this country.

I agree with you in as much as you used that word "necessarily". smiley
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by UniqueGem(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
anigbajumo:

Lol,truth is bitter dat is y u dnt want to say it....definately u wnt
I only gave you a one line answer because i'm busy and don't want to stress the discuss. It doesn't mean i'm shying from the truth. I have a lotta things to type but you wouldn't understand.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
The senator that is speaking right now after tinubu's wife is really asking the type of questions i have long being expecting.
His questions are valid.

The minister for defense to be is really gonna struggle to provide satisfactory responses to his questions.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
yemaldo:

They'll rather see him go to market and buy ponmo and tomatoes

Waten dy worry me b say some go come here on nairaland and say "Fayose my role model"...

I always SMH for dem,fayemi is indeed a role model for only those who can see the #fact...

2 Likes

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by donsmall94(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Oluremi tinubu asked a good question

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by mbulela: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
yemaldo:

When minister of education children are schooling abroad, how do you expect him to solve our problems
Where his children school has no impact on his ability and performance.
Some people school in certain places due to several reasons.

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by ElFenomeno1: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:
Why are the senators loitering around and even having their own conversations which are so audible while a serious national assignment is going on?

The lady senator is asking some germane questions.

What is 'garmane question'?
Are you insane?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:

Your response did not address my question.

The defense minister to be said that #1000 is the allowance for soldiers in crises ridden areas and my question is, Is the #1000 a daily or monthly allowance?

So GEJ misappropriating #1000 as your response sounds funny!

Lols... You asked if the #1000 is DAILY or MONTHLY and I replied DAILY. I don't know how my response would have address your question better, by going outta options? Then buttressed it with what happened to the fund under GEJ. Is something still hazy?

1 Like

Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by anigbajumo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
I only gave you a one line answer because i'm busy and don't want to stress the discuss. It doesn't mean i'm shying from the truth. I have a lotta things to type but you wouldn't understand.

Aiit,am also reading here bt manage to take my time to elucidate more....Dnt stress yerself sir.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by meforyou1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
BizBayo:
hahahahah! Kaduna Defence Academy is producing furnitures. hahahahaha. Instead of ammunition.
nooo, not NDA o. It's Defence Manufacturing Co, Kaduna he's talking about
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
byrron:
The senator that is speaking right now after tinubu's wife is really asking the type of questions i have long being expecting.
His questions are valid.

The minister for defense to be is really gonna struggle to provide satisfactory responses to his questions.

That's my senator Dr. John Owan -Enoh, the man who sent Ndoma Egba to the cleaners in Cross River State.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by idu1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Where dem reach?
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by berbs112(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Radio Continental.
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by BizBayo: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
meforyou1:
nooo, not NDA o. It's Defence Manufacturing Co, Kaduna he's talking about

Ok, lol. Even at that, they produce furniture. Just Imagine
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by U2ice(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nepa yyyyyyy undecided
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
This guy is saying that the river basin has always been the pathways for the fulani grazing headers and people are now farming on it. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES by dwilliams: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
please which questions did the two female senators ask, abeg make una pity us wey no get TV for house

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.