Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,355 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks (30854 Views)

Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Give Us Biafra Or Expect More Attacks On pipline Gen Ben / Isis-Partnered Boko Haram Share Pics Of Abuja Bombers,Claims Responsibiliity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by jamalchance(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
SmartMugu:

Splitting NPF is what I'm suggesting. The current structure isn't working. Even in the US, there is no such thing as a central police unit - cities and states have their individual police. Intelligence teams like FBI, CIA, SWAT etc are there for grave crimes and can work cross-borders.

Giving each individual unit their individual freedom to hire/fire, operate etc without requesting approvals from some central person like the IG is the model in the US. They are funded by the respective cities and states they work for, not by the federal government.

If something like that should start, what would u suggest they do with those presently serving in the police force
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by idokosi: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
I will not drink Farouk again but Farouz
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by francizy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
All I care to know is was it Chima Okoro and other people from his region?

Yes it was Chima Okoro, goan arrest him! Ode buruku, omo ale jati jati, olori gbomo gbomo, elede nla!
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by SmartMugu: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
jamalchance:

If something like that should start, what would u suggest they do with those presently serving in the police force
Same folks still remains - just re-trained according to how each of the leaders of their new jurisdictions want. Mind you, they won't work for the federal government anymore, they'll work for states and cities and those are the ones paying them. They have rights to request them to be trained to have them work according to their pain-points. At the end, the best performing police units can be differentiated from the terrible ones, and their bosses get the blames.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by debedebe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
wilybebsy:
Hw u take no?

Simply say "how u Tecno" as a Calabar man.... grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by emekaken1: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
i lost my job at eko hotel and suites, i need another job can some one help me out with any job opening
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by jamalchance(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
SmartMugu:

Same folks still remains - just re-trained according to how each of the leaders of their new jurisdictions want. Mind you, they won't work for the federal government anymore, they'll work for states and cities and those are the ones paying them. They have rights to request them to be trained to have them work according to their pain-points. At the end, the best performing police units can be differentiated from the terrible ones, and their bosses get the blames.

If its still d same men then there wouldn't be much difference ...No matter the tier of government they work 4 I seriously doubt there would be change ... To me the only way for a reform in the force is to fire every personnel below the rank of inspector and ask them to re-enlist and be retrained those with better performance will be reinstated while does found wanting would permanently be fire to give room 4 more serious minded cadets
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Alihkizito(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mind u,if we kill them
will u give us the vital info. We all need from them

teejay4all:
Kill d bastard
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by LastProphet: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ozid:
Anoda fool identified read before u post a comment it will be of great benefit to u

nwao, nwa da hi? Hahaha, your a fooool
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by thundafire: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
always hearing dy will be charged 2 court nd at dy end everything is quiet,DAURA mumu will order dier release nd dy same cycle starts again nw CCTV nt working,cs DSS re busy doing dy work of police nd NSCDC cs dy re nt serious in eradicating it cs dy northern cows re ruling
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Evaromantik(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Criminals in police attire..........he is urging the media to help them in lying,when they kill one boko haram the media will help them to kill more 49 making the casualties 50,..........but if Boko haram kill 60 media will deny 52 and say that "no fewer than 8 people died in the bomblast".........it shall not be well with you people
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Junior66(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
The bombers are from Kogi. Hoped not Ebira?
You took the words out of my mouth. They are likely Ebira boys or in the extreme case Igala boys from Ankpa local Government. Those are the likely breeding grounds for religious fundamentalists in Kogi that i know. BTW i am an Igala.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Junior66(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ebira is a tribe in Kogi State. Am not accusing them sha.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by onismate: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
This one the police are just dishing out photos of people they caught that are bombing and kidnapping. I hope it's not innocent people they are catching.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by FEMISUGAR: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
FOR YOUR URGENT SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES CONNECTION, CALL +2347017399204 FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET CONNECTED OR VISIT www.sugarcaneworld..com.ng FOR FURTHER INFO.

ITS FOR REAL AND LEGIT AND YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by nationwide1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Alihkizito:
Mind u,if we kill them
will u give us the vital info. We all need from them

Good idea but what info did Kabiru Sokoto and others arrested and released give?

The truth is that those guys are specifically privileged and connected.

You can't just arrest them and kill them. Case study is Mohammed Yusuf. The officer was dismissed.

BH is more complex than the politicians want us to see.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by stan4guy6(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Biafra on the way
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Ozid(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
LastProphet:

nwao, nwa da hi? Hahaha, your a fooool
U are foolish idiot from a stupid family . Quote me wen u are matured.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by LastProphet: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Ozid:
U are foolish idiot from a stupid family . Quote me wen u are matured.

hahahahahaha, muslim terrorist!
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by DaBullIT(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2015
francizy:

Yes it was Chima Okoro, goan arrest him! Ode buruku, omo ale jati jati, olori gbomo gbomo, elede nla!
Bros , your file dey ground , now allow me make i loud am for you , and most importantly , no let me make i change am for you , yu no go like am

cutestcee:

Are u just stupid or claiming stupidity or ignorance?
U didn't follow up the story on the said name which has been uncovered to be one of your blood sucking brothers?
Which name was uncovered to be your blood sucking brothers ? i personally did a research on that boy's profile and he's Ibo , not hausa as claimed by your brothers , you can fool some people , but you can't fool everyone
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by Ozid(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2015
LastProphet:

hahahahahaha, muslim terrorist!
As usual, I expected something trashy from u..... stupid religious BIGOT.
Re: Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
parrygee:
Tor
The Onion Router

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt / Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.