Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! (8065 Views)

Guys Only: Which Condom Is The Safest To Use? / Using A CONDOM Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by hayjay16(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Ahhh. i needed to ask o b4 one bros break my head bcus of u. lolz

u re on fb i guess?
lol..yeah
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
hayjay16:
lol..yeah
hmmm. dats nice. shud i xpect to see ur fb id sent to my mail for me to snd u a fb frnd request? i wanna leave here for fb like right nw.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by anigbajumo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Go for matrix......3dy inside 1 sachet bt na 500naira oooooo......dnt 4get to come nd thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dumbest OP ever liveth.
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Pennah(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Nah. i dnt even knw wat a condom is. is a condom a name of an plane or an airline?
it is the nick name if a American President
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pennah:
it is the nick name if a American President
k
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
General3620:
hahaha,am holding a pestle o,maintain o
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Fulaboy(m): 12:58am On Oct 14, 2015
MuhdG:
shocked shocked shocked
Sorry I was trying to say durex
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
Please which condom is the best in terms of pleasure,durable and protecting.It is obvious that having flesh to flesh love making with ur partner is the more pleasurable(call it "sweeter"wink.So which type of condom can if one wears,it will still look as if u re having it flesh to flesh,u will not notice that u re wearing anything,ie the pleasure will be the same as having it flesh to flesh and at the same time,it is very preventive and cannot easily break during the process.Mature response please and for the married only,knowing well that se.x is for the married.Remember fornication and adultery is a sin. "cc dominique, lalasticlala

grin balloon aka blom blom those 5 naira own that u wud pick a number nd start finding d blom blom number durable nd affordable grin
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow. a male olosho givin advice against pre marital sex, and also askin abt condom. funny much undecided

U look good can you be my girlfriend I will so much cherish you
Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Right here suckaz... That's durex on the left.. Thr are different types of durex... Find ur preference.

And on the right.. Is a chinese brand thts also quite good... But you will go on adventure quest to find it...... It is called Hero son!!!!
On second thought it mite be japanese....

Ur welcome cool

Re: Which Condom Is The Best? Mature People Only!! by Squad4(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2015
Abeg someone should answer OP's question because its the same with me, i think Gold Circle kills all sensation on my JT, i last way too long during sex sotee the babe go don come finish i never near sef, na complain we use end am the last two times...abeg which CD increases sensation on dick make i no kill person daughter soon oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? / Tango With Her / Vaseline Crew Come And Review This Nyansh N Boobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.