Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. (3015 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by ajensly1987(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Am not a good writer, just manage my piece.

Many people have been victims of this even befor my age. Some made mistakes which i want to avoid. Am realy woried because this is the first time me and she are experiencing this. No time for long story so let me drop it.

Am 27 yrs I graduated from school this year and was suppose to be Mobilize with batch B, but due to my school inability i hope by 2016 batch A.
My Girlfriend whom we both love ourselves started datin over 2 yrs now. But i new her Family late last year and she know my dis yr. And she do visit and spend some days until my mum frown @ d developmnt of things, so i told her to only visit and go back without spendinga nite, she has complain to some of my Aunts i respect so much. She said she dont want me to combine relationship and School and i assure her dat i know myself and i wil remain focus.

I travel home for a function and came bak late last month, on the 3rd of Octoba i send her money to by "Always" ladies stuff which she bought i keep on calling to find out if she has seen until 7 oct she told me she has not, on d 8 i told her to buy a teststrip, 2 do d test at first she refused because she ws afraid but did the test on saturday only to cal & tel me dat d test was +tive, i jokinly told her congratulations! she frown and ask y i my congratulating her? i said because she is carrying my baby.

I ask her wht do we do? she said she dont know.
Even me am Confuse because my mum warn me, my uncle advice me, my auntys told me about d danger of this serious Open relationship.

I just graduated stil searching for a job while i wait for NYSC and she is only 21 and hoping to be in school next year.

"I love her with all my life and she loves me with all her Future" but i have never plan to born befor marrying her and it wil distop her school, catering for d baby i dont see it a big problem. Am so worried i cant sleep i cant even eat wel.

Pls mature minds should advice me. No insult, plsssssss............ We are stil Nairaland Brethrean. It can happened to ur broda or Sista.

Thanks
Ajensly.......
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by ademega(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
it seems u like this song.... everything NA double double.... more blessing bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lmao, wen it see posts like this, I laff my brains out grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by lurlah2014(f): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulation it's called ABOLORE baby for both male or female, pls don't forget this name on the naming day oo
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP.. My own suggestion..

Abeg which state dem post you go?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Donpressman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Vinshu(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op,

Kill her! Poison her drink or food and let her die a natural death! Or take her for an abortion and bribe the doctor so they kill her and claim she tried to end the pregnancy.

When she is dead, burn her body so her spirit does not come after you!

Enjoy your NYSC

-Vinshu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by MissSlimbody(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulations grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by vani86: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls forget the pregnancy part for now. Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from. That university needs to be shut down for sending someone like you for service.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by capsule(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lolz...story...u neva plan to born b4 marriage...and zip up no de ur dictionary, that money Whr u use buy teststrip ko buy cd, change ko even remain sef (dpending)...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by 48noble(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
vani86:
Pls forget the pregnancy part for now. Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from. That university needs to be shut down for sending someone like you for service.

See jealousy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by versashee: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
oh! very happy for u
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by gunther6(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kai the school wey mobilize you ehn cry . I will quote a saying of J.M Keynes 'in the end, we are all dead' ..... Go figure
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by dahmie2013: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
ajensly1987:

"I love her with all my life and she loves me with all her Future"
grin grin grin sorry Op o! Dat part cracked me up!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
in nine months time holla at me to come buy una pikin pampers
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Quadre: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Congratulations u r about to bcom a father
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Tallesty1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wait first......

You dey buy always for her?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by gab264(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
ajensly1987:

............ We are stil Nairaland Brethrean. It can happened to ur broda or Sista.
Ajensly.......
Op abeg no go there at all abeg which kine brethren are u talking about??, are we in a church or what.
You got ur gf pregnant and ur talkin about breathren, we will become brethren after she deliver finish.
Before some body go tell me say nh brethrens pregnant the girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by ajensly1987(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
U see how we Nigerians are wicked? A post dat ned solutions you are just commenting Rabbish.... Some of u gave Africans d name black Monkeys. What os some of you dat impregnanted Girls in ss1 while some had children in ss3. Dey lie? Go village and see Children
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by sarmiie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
I forgot how caustic Nigerians can be......
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op There's nothing bad in you becoming a father expecially at that your age, the girl is old enough also. Why don't you just leave the baby? . You consider yourself a father already, and start thinking and working like a family man (father). Afterall, you do not know how your Lord as planned it for you, you could be wrong with your own plans.
We've got some brothers here who got married in their year3(university) they are Muslims tho.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by menix(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
OP when u dey Jigijigi jamjam u no invite us, now u want make we turn Special Adviser...

Oya send mii ur gal make I nack the belle comot, since u no want am..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by mekzyjoe(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2015
ajensly1987:
Am not a good writer, just manage my piece.

Many people have been victims of this even befor my age. Some made mistakes which i want to avoid. Am realy woried because this is the first time me and she are experiencing this. No time for long story so let me drop it.

Am 27 yrs I graduated from school this year and was suppose to be Mobilize with batch B, but due to my school inability i hope by 2016 batch A.
My Girlfriend whom we both love ourselves started datin over 2 yrs now. But i new her Family late last year and she know my dis yr. And she do visit and spend some days until my mum frown @ d developmnt of things, so i told her to only visit and go back without spendinga nite, she has complain to some of my Aunts i respect so much. She said she dont want me to combine relationship and School and i assure her dat i know myself and i wil remain focus.

I travel home for a function and came bak late last month, on the 3rd of Octoba i send her money to by "Always" ladies stuff which she bought i keep on calling to find out if she has seen until 7 oct she told me she has not, on d 8 i told her to buy a teststrip, 2 do d test at first she refused because she ws afraid but did the test on saturday only to cal & tel me dat d test was +tive, i jokinly told her congratulations! she frown and ask y i my congratulating her? i said because she is carrying my baby.

I ask her wht do we do? she said she dont know.
Even me am Confuse because my mum warn me, my uncle advice me, my auntys told me about d danger of this serious Open relationship.

I just graduated stil searching for a job while i wait for NYSC and she is only 21 and hoping to be in school next year.

"I love her with all my life and she loves me with all her Future" but i have never plan to born befor marrying her and it wil distop her school, catering for d baby i dont see it a big problem. Am so worried i cant sleep i cant even eat wel.

Pls mature minds should advice me. No insult, plsssssss............ We are stil Nairaland Brethrean. It can happened to ur broda or Sista.

Thanks
Ajensly.......
chai niggasss grin grin grin grin after all e good to born early na bar grin grin undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats in advance, call me 4 d naming ceremony
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Just don't get an unsafe, illegal abortion. Your girlfriend could die from it.

If abortion were legal that would be an option but sadly it is not.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2015
Op you have come of age go and marry....congras
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by anigbajumo(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Jst gat yerself prepared as a family man,gat yer family sitted nd explain to dem.They will nt kill or send u away.It has happened and the next is to focus on how to provide the primary needs.

Congratulations and Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2015
anigbajumo:
Jst gat yerself prepared as a family man,gat yer family sitted nd explain to dem.They will nt kill or send u away.It has happened and the next is to focus on how to provide the primary needs.

Congratulations and Gooduck.
nice comment
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
U love her with ur life"meaning u can dump nysc /ur career cos of her.She loves u with her future" meaning she can dump sch cos of u and ur baby.

I don't see where the problem is coming frm...everything seems settled. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by vani86: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2015
gab264:
Op abeg no go there at all abeg which kine brethren are u talking about??, are we in a church or what.
You got ur gf pregnant and ur talkin about breathren, we will become brethren after she deliver finish.
Before some body go tell me say nh brethrens pregnant the girls.

Bros i tire o. When he was doing d deed, did he remember brethren. OP pls carry your cross (baby) yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. by MsBliss(f): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2015
cry A minute silence for Mr English.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / Why Do We Allow Religion Dictate Who We Spend The Rest Of Our Life With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.