Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic (56559 Views)

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Nuhusky: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2015
But this is not the Original copy because the original is authentic, this is PDP plagiarism
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by klax(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2015
klem93:
It was typed MINISTERAIL instead of MINISTERIAL. Some said typographical error but for level of where it was sent from and where it was sent to is this mistake suppose to occur?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-did-you-see-mistake-on.html

Pls what did you expect from liars *Association of Pretending Crimes*(apc) lead by cow master

Up til now I can't still figures out the different between the lair party in government from Gej govt in term iof security and economic growth as a matter of fact Nigeria was better off and was booming economically during Gej but unfortunately Nigeria sold cow and bought chicken here we are.

Distraction and failure everywhere armed robbery at worse, kidnapping at worst, cultists at worst, ritualist at worst, tribal hate at worst, economy at worst everything I mean all at worst nice CHANGE INDEED. So busy with who to be minister till Jesus come and give individual portfolio till earth exist no more and some folks are so cool and happy with all the babnatic time wasting venture nice one.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by PointB: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2015
inimes:
President Buhari should probe those who typed and presented the document to him for assent. Which Computer device did they use that failed to correct that error?

Is the dullard not supposed to read and check before signing?

If he can't spot this simple mistake, how can he spot obfuscating words deliberately inserted into critical policy document.

Moral of the story: Never put a dullard into sensitive position! The scam is real!
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by jasa1000(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2015
KwoiZabo:
No matter the amount of likes you gather Buhari remains a dullard. Quote me anywhere.
n how does dat add to ur income?
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by jbcul4ril(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
When you guys express your thought it sounds like that of Children. May be what i just typed is a mistake or a typographical error. To err is human i believe. I have just err i guess. Why? I am human not angel so are all of you making abusive statement against your President thereby sowing a seed. The law of sowing and reaping is a natural phenomenon. So beware of what you say or do to people because you will reap same. If you think social media is platform to insult and abuse Elders because you see people doing, may God have mercy on you all.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by greatest31: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2015
When someone like fayemi used is when he was talking about jamb instead of was. With all his qualifications, I don't know what is happening in this country.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by babafirst(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Nuhusky:
But this is not the Original copy because the original is authentic, this is PDP plagiarism
lol,they will only increase their wailing and it wont reverse the result of the election.And it wont make pdp field GEJ in 2019 cos of zoning .And I agree with you it is a fake or photoshoped document,just take note of the improper alignment of the words with the edge of the paper .The words were superimposed by an amateur computer illiterate wailer.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by free13: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2015
The dullard... grin
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Lionsclaw: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

Even in the U.S constitution, there are errors, let alone Nigerian ministerial list that was hastily typed and submitted. The word "Pennsylvania" is spelled with a single "n", "Pensylvania" in the U.S constitution.

Another mistake, though less obvious, is a common one even today: the word "it's" is used in Article 1, Section 10, but the word "its" should have been used.

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose", spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing"....etc
http://www.usconstitution.net/constmiss.html
I guess these errors are the reasons for the economic "backwardness" of the U.S. Today. *laughs*

You guys better look for errors that are powerful enough to increase fuel price, take away food from your table, reduce power supply and increase insurgency...
It would be ok if you just say no one is above mistake. Not coming here to justify a huge blunder. What is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by fotadmowmend(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
you gat be kidding me ..... This is a national disgrace !
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by benbazus: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

Even in the U.S constitution, there are errors, let alone Nigerian ministerial list that was hastily typed and submitted. The word "Pennsylvania" is spelled with a single "n", "Pensylvania" in the U.S constitution.

Another mistake, though less obvious, is a common one even today: the word "it's" is used in Article 1, Section 10, but the word "its" should have been used.

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose", spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing"....etc
I guess these errors are the reasons for the economic "backwardness" of the U.S. Today. *laughs*

You guys better look for errors that are powerful enough to increase fuel price, take away food from your table, reduce power supply and increase insurgency...

Sometimes I wonder how some people reason. The document was was typed using a word-processor must likely MS Word which has a spell checker.

Those supporting this mistake will certainly fail in their classes if they make this silly mistake and will not get employed if this mistake is found in your resume.

I am a die hard supporter of President Buhari, this is not his mistake although in a way it is (he should have proof read the document) nevertheless whosoever typed that list should be removed/SACKED from his staff. This is an embarrassment to the country as a whole.

To all those supporting and justifying this blunder this error. shame on you.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by ElCapone(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

It shall be well with yhu and ur generations joor, u go get money pass allison madueke.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2015
klem93:
It was typed MINISTERAIL instead of MINISTERIAL. Some said typographical error but for level of where it was sent from and where it was sent to is this mistake suppose to occur?

What did u expect from herdsmen and cattle-rustlers? 95% of them hold Toronto certificates. PMB no be primary 6 him hold? No shaking, as long as they deliver we dey dem back gidigba.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
I like Mbuhari signature cheesy
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by midolian(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
ElCapone:
It shall be well with yhu and ur generations joor, u go get money pass allison madueke.
lool..amen and through legal means. Are you Nupe?
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Morizo(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
This is a National embarrasment ! Who is blaming d secretary? Whoever signs d document is culpable, that's d procedure. U can sack ur secretary if u wish but PMB signs d document so its on him squarely. Defending him on this issue exposes d naivety of d defender(s). Its common knowledge that we are not blessed with d most intelligent president in d world, but his numerous appointees should do better to cover up his shortcomings. Someone should read d damn letter before it goes out!
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by skondo09(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

See right thinking person.... Posters like this rare on NL.. Many dudes will just come and wail political parties

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by unite4real: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

correct one

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by ElCapone(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
lool..amen and through legal means. Are you Nupe?
Yes bro, but u gat me scared, u guessed rite!!!
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by 123papas(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2015
its a minor mistake.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by midolian(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
ElCapone:
Yes bro, but u gat me scared, u guessed rite!!!
your signature gave you away. I am Nupe too, so I know what sokodabo means smiley
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by ElCapone(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
your signature gave you away. I am Nupe too, so I know what sokodabo means smiley
dats nice, so are u from Niger?
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by nellyelitz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
He better go find his certificate
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by emr: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
For goodness sake how can any Nigerian defend this just because of party affiliation? This is most embarrassing and it's totally unacceptable at that level
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by midolian(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
ElCapone:
dats nice, so are u from Niger?
follow me back..I ll send you a private message.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by moshino(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
klem93:

It has to do with that WASC that doesn't exist, but lets move on and hope for the best for our dear country, it shall be well with us.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Perfection solely belong to God. It happens, so it is normal with human beings.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by dungcyano: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Did the error stops SARAKI for calling the names ? or did it stops Nigerian for acceopting the names ?? did the error also put money on ur POCKET
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by byteem: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
GMB NEEDS SPECIAL ADVISER FOR LETTER WRITING AFFAIRS
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Just a typo error.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by smuth(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

That typo is too obvious not to be detected... You cannot compare that to a constitution that has volumes upon volume of texts, That list is on a single page and the heading is visible enough to be seen by even a 90 year old man without glasses on. Whoever typed that made a terrible mistake, period.

Be mindful of jumping to defend any or everything about PMB, doing this without restraints or caution would make you look stupid. No be everything dem dey defend...mistake na mistake, don't bring America into this because we all know English originated from Britain, we were colonised by the British and not the Americans.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by smuth(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
asis81:

Well said bro,they always here and there searching/looking for mistakes,error,excuses against our current government when they have not find solution to problems,error,mistakes,excuses affecting there lives......Una neva see sum tin #una still get 3yrs and 5months plus to find mistakes and errors #RIDE ON ERRORS FINDERS

MizMyColi:
@Midolian
Using the errors of a document that is more than a century (100 years) old to justify a typographical error which was made in this dispensation and time is rather low, don't you think?

First off, the US constitution did not have the luxury of being typed on a computer, as we all know, computers of this age have various Auto-Correct features.
Such should have been employed.

Also, you should have highlighted the following in the text you quoted since you feel the need to justify the mistake.

From the highlights above, we can deduce that:-
1. The misspellings in the Original document of the US constitutiom was as a result of it's been hastily written just after the convention concluded. The Buhari led FG had more than 4 months to type Thirty-Seven (37) names.

2. At that time, the American spelling of words was inconsistent at best. In this time and dispensation, we have machines that are capable of spelling, writing and talking correctly for us.

3. The misspelled word in the ministerial list was highlighted, it should have been easy to detect.

The above said, I believe that no one is above mistakes and that gaffes are allowed, however such should not repeat itself next time over a simple document of not more than 200 words. It begs the question of competency at high levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27 / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.