Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74088 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:
tongue check my dp nigga's.
I don't think that's ur bae,she's more like ur elder sis.but if she is... i pray u don't die young shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
Lesbianism!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Aminat508(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
shokky24:

I don't think that's ur bae,she's more like ur elder sis.but if she is... i pray u don't die young shocked grin
heeey she's not my sist!! mehn thanks for the prayer sha, i no go die young!

by the way" nice nick kiss
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sltn(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
les cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by wordbank(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:

Sugar Aunt

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by naijaboiy: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by gab264(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
deeprof123:
Hmmmmnnnnn....

Time to bell the cat, let us open can of worms...
Let that guy know his position is in your friendzone.
Let that babe know she is just a side chick.

Share a pic of your Bae/Boo...Can you?

Its a thread for the bold and the sincere.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
wordbank:

Sugar Aunt
Like sugar Ant. grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2015
nickkylawve I want to post our pic together.

Should i? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by gab264(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
Xo xo cutie!!""
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by gab264(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
Even if we try to forget"
(love we always remember)
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Bae and I
This one you are hiding your face,are you sure you are not hiding from other baes?

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
See us
smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by iamkingzlee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Bae and I
This is awesome smiley

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
some bae for nL
already looking @ d picshaw
abeg. prettythicksme confam if you get rival asap.
#BoizAintSmiling
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by wordbank(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like sugar Ant. grin
Gbaski grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks bruv...relationship isn't as easy as on think, u gat to tolerate each other, live with each other's flaw, quarel and settle. Relationship is a body building institution that prepares u for the greater task ahead(marriage)
iamkingzlee:
This is awesome smiley

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by deeprof123: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

After you tongue
am SSS.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
lemme quickly search
for mine & upload... cool cool
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by iamkingzlee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Thanks bruv...relationship isn't as easy as on think, u gat to tolerate each other, live with each other's flaw, quarel and settle. Relationship is a body building institution that prepares u for the greater task ahead(marriage)
You wan make i cry abi cry TOLERATE!!! That's just it, bro! This is nice smiley

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Eleniyan15:
some bae for nL

already looking @ d picshaw

abeg. prettythicksme confam if you get rival asap.

#BoizAintSmiling
My boo is not here,at work right now grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lemme post i and my boo pics cheesy brb
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by abimbawealth(f): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Booless grin

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Y are u hiding ur face in all d pics u posted,is she ur side chick? cheesy cheesy she is pretty tho.

14 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Definitely following this. grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Booty4me: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Y are u hiding ur face in all d pics u posted,is she ur side chick? cheesy cheesy she is pretty tho.

at least he posted his.. why not post yours let's see

4 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
sltn:

Ur babe carry back!! grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by nikkypearl(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey come make I upload my own cool
Waiting cry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
Booty4me:

at least he posted his.. why not post yours let's see
yea,soon!!gonna take permission from my boo first&he's working right now!wait okay grin
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by zicoraads: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
I love this thread.

But sincerely speaking...this thread just made me realize the last time I actually took a picture with a girlfriend was when I was in SS2. Damn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Share d gala share d booze...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.