Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (60309 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Abuja Natives Decry Omission From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by otunbakplu(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Leyemoshood:

Egbon..!! Why na..? Mod give dis guy 1year ban..
Na u no let me build 8 bedroom flat for that plot..buriah must prob dis..
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Bahaushiya: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
drss:
Say sometin(g) today, deny it tomorrow. Ban crude oil shippers today, unban (th)dem tomorrow. (N)name minister today, withdraw him tomorrow. Hallmarks of a complete dull(aa)ard.
Woe unto (YOU)u o drss becos (YOU)u have entered one chance. (F)for confusion and clueles(S)ness shall not depart from thy land.

You're not much better. You type like *insertword*

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by dotTEE007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
cool_cat

It dotTEE ;Dcool_cat

It dotTEE
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by drss(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
Olodo
anonyguy:

MUMU
...and buari is a dullaarrd. FACT!
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by viclawz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Where is EgusiSoup? undecided
I dey use am chop pounded yam
grin
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by EbirichBen(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ibeto has refuse to support Buhari Propagandists Govt.

Meanwhile let me watch the screening
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by cabaliciouscabal: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Na lie because he said earlier that he can even pick 2 ministers from 1 state so my own opinion is that buhari is a driver and the man as a passenger don't have change so as early morning things na en no wan fight that's y he droped the man grin

U ar such a foolissssh goaaaat.

Am sure u still play with counters along side ur nephew.

Dats y ur reasoning is so childish and lack coherence.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by modath(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
HAH:

Is FCT a state ? FCT was created from then Kwara, Plateau, Kaduna and Niger state,at the point of creation indigent were asked to relocate to other parts of state they were carved from an example is Sabon wuse in Niger who were the original inhabitants of Wuse.

As it is FCT indigent are baring the consequences of their action by refusing to relocate to a state. FCT remains a federal capital that any citizen can claim.

Kwara & Plateau? Do you have access to a comprehensive map of nigeria?

Are you by any chance talking about KOGI & NASARAWA

Kindly refer to the constitution about the status of the FCT, thanks..

& Suleja used to be the old Abuja.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by viclawz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
a dullard? yet he's chosen to be your president, then your state will be worst than "a dullard."
did he beg him 2 b his president or rather did nigerians beg pmb 2 b our president. He chose dat himself don't speak 4 him.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by dtermined(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
DAY 2: Senate screens Buhari’s ministers – LIVE UPDATES.

READ More: http://infogistz..in/2015/10/day-2-senate-screens-buharis-ministers.html
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by SirNetwork(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
God I pray...Do not let me lose my appointment and blessing in order to balance the Norm.

Let the rules bend for my success oh Lord.

No be small my brother

Meanwhile, for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
drss:
Say sometin today, deny it tomorrow. Ban crude oil shippers today, unban dem tomorrow. name minister today, withdraw him tomorrow. Hallmarks of a complete dullaaard.
Woe unto u o zoogeria becos u have entered one chance. for confusion and cluelesness shall not depart from thy land.

Wailers go to court now

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by vicx: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmmm too bad for ibeto. he must b in a bad mood now wen others are celebrating. I feel for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Segadem(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
viclawz:
did he beg him 2 b his president or rather did nigerians beg pmb 2 b our president. He chose dat himself don't speak 4 him.
yes Nigerians did beg president PMB through their votes.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Sacramento4real(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
worlexy:
One thing I notice about this government is its instability, says something today, denies it tomorrow. Appoints someone today, changes mind tomorrow. I think that is an attribute of someone who thinks after acting as against the reasonable way of thinking before acting. This govt is confused.
He was only nominated,not appointed.There is a great difference between both.That one got a nomination form of a party doesnt mean he has become the flag bearer of the party.He hasn't even being screened by the senate.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by HAH: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
modath:

Kwara & Plateau? Do you have access to a comprehensive map of nigeria?

Are you by any chance talking about KOGI & NASARAWA

Kindly refer to the constitution about the status of the FCT, thanks..

& Suleja used to be the old Abuja.

May you didn't do social studies in primary school read my post well I said then .

Abaji was carved out of then kwara
Gwagwalada,Garki and kwali out of Niger
Nyanya and Karshi out of then plateau
Bwari out of Kaduna

I was in primary school when Nigeria had 19 states for your information, Nasarawa was created out of plateau state, Kogi was created from kwara and benue

I also very much know that Abuja. Was present day suleja, when FCT was created and the name Abuja which was coined from Abubakar Ja. Made the capital the government changed the name of the then Abuja to suleja after its emir Suleiman Ja
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by slimmoney(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
Can someone from PH confirm this, is it true that Nelson Wike was a local council chairman before Amaechi brought him to the state house?
that is the fact

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by olutunde12(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls when will buhari release the list of his former girl friends so that these people will have another thing to celebrate after this list! Shameful country!
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by kulgee001(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
God I pray...Do not let me lose my appointment and blessing in order to balance the Norm.

Let the rules bend for my success oh Lord.

LOOL!
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by worlexy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sacramento4real:

He was only nominated,not appointed.There is a great difference between both.That one got a nomination form of a party doesnt mean he has become the flag bearer of the party.He hasn't even being screened by the senate.
Oh please tell me more. It took him more than 3 months to nominate someone whom he ended up dropping in less than a week.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by henryhemon(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Segadem:
Can someone from PH confirm this, is it true that Nelson Wike was a local council chairman before Amaechi brought him to the state house?

Yes.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by modath(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
HAH:

May you didn't do social studies in primary school read my post well I said then .

Bwari out of Kaduna

I will waka pass the insult & ask you which year the constitution that is being used was drafted?

Have you forgotten that these states had already been broken down before 1999.

For the purpose of creation of the fct, you will get no argument but in the discuss about the constitution of 1999 & how it interpretes fct, then we are at an impasse...

Try to be objective without being insultive. Thx.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Segadem(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
slimmoney:
that is the fact
wow, then Wike should not cut off the hands that hand pick him from dunghill to limelight throne.
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

U ar such a foolissssh goaaaat.

Am sure u still play with counters along side ur nephew.

Dats y ur reasoning is so childish and lack coherence.
ahh ahh what is this mumu saying U are just a waste of sperm,

Oya mumu take this

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by ElCapone(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
worlexy:
One thing I notice about this government is its instability, says something today, denies it tomorrow. Appoints someone today, changes mind tomorrow. I think that is an attribute of someone who thinks after acting as against the reasonable way of thinking before acting. This govt is confused.
Atleast da government has d courage to retrace back its steps when there is an anomaly, or wld u rather we plough ahead irrespective of watever da consequences of their actions mite be?
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by cjrane: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari dropped the poor guy because his name sounds Igbo.

The dulllard doesn't want to take the chance of appointing just another guy with Igbo father and Nupe mother. grin
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
After 5 months of vision less government, APC led government cannot substantially produce a common 36 noise makers, they will name this one today and name another person tomorrow, after 5 months, what a pathetic clueless government

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by Kog45(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
HAH:

Bwari out of Kaduna

I was in primary school when Nigeria had 19 states for your information, Nasarawa was created out of plateau state, Kogi was created from kwara and benue

I also very much know that Abuja. Was present day suleja, when FCT was created and the name Abuja which was coined from Abubakar Ja. Made the capital the government changed the name of the then Abuja to suleja after its emir Suleiman Ja
u are very brilliant with your response. Dont mind them they don't know anything but here in nairaland they see themselves as master whereas they know nothing,once again thanks for the response
Re: Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List by HAH: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kog45:
u are very brilliant with your response. Dont mind them they don't know anything but here in nairaland they see themselves as master whereas they know nothing,once again thanks for the response

Thanks bro/ sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.