Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ (5741 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Here are what the guys think after sleeping with you on the first date.
According to odiongist.com’ annual Singles Survey, a whopping 55% of couples have sex on the first date! We’re told over and over again that we need to make the guys wait, but is that really true, especially when there’s a spark and we want some fun too?

What it turns out is that what a guy thinks about you after a first date says a lot more about him than it does about you. There are a lot of ways for men to think about first date fun, just like there are a lot of men out there.
sleeping with a man on a first date

Here are some common views.

“Wow, That Was Fun!”
When a person has sex, especially with someone that they don’t know all that well, all they are going to have to think about is their experience.
Men and women both are capable of having one night stands and sex with people they don’t know well, and when you don’t have a personal connection yet, mostly you focus on how good the sex was in terms of mechanics. Sometimes, he’s lying there thinking about how you rocked his world!

“Wow, Does She Think Less of Me?”
Guys get insecure too, and if you have sexx on the first date, he might get the idea that he’s not that important to you.

Some guys think that they’re the second coming (get it?) if you sleep with them on the first date, but there are plenty of guys who wonder if they are your disposable bit of fun. Some of them are okay with it, some of them aren’t, so make sure you know which is which before you engage your warp drive.

“Is She the One?”
There are som..MORE HERE...http://princessosas..com.ng/2015/09/here-are-what-guys-think-after-sleeping.html

1 Share

Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
e come dey pain yhu nw...
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by jimmyolasun: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Shut da fuk up... Not u op, the guy above...
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by donholy28(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mission accomplished
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by MizTyna(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
So all of us should straff on first date? Na dis same people go open thread say the girl no be wife material. You guys are a confused lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by montezz(f): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizTyna:
So all of us should straff on first date? Na dis same people go open thread say the girl no be wife material. You guys are a confused lot
abi ooo.

1 Like

Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
The moment I saw according to Chicago Sun Times I knew it won't just apply to we home based tongue
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Owliver(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizTyna:
feminist dont care about these. just have fun deat
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by gamaliel121(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Doesn't mean anything sef.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by emperorchedda(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thank you for this educative post.

I'm sure those girls forming must have learnt a lot
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
What do you read with, your head or your anus?
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
datprincess:
What do you read with, your head or your anus?
when yhu qe† back home,
ask d head of ur extended family.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
didn't read buh my advice is "no dey open yansh for every dicck " are u customer care?
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by nawtikid(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
MizTyna:
are u so blind to see DAT d thread was created by a female?
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by MizTyna(f): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2015
nawtikid:
are u so blind to see DAT d thread was created by a female?

You seem like the blind person here. Blind and re.tarded.
Please let this be the last time you mention me for such nonsense, I'm too busy for this
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 15, 2015
MizTyna:

Please let this be the last time you mention me for such nonsense, I'm too busy for this

cheesy cheesy

Forming king Kong? That's not how to do it grin
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by sltn(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2015
MizTyna:

mehn smiley go easy on him sissy, don't next time he would dare mention you.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by bastien: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2015
If u no blow her first date, u go still blow her second date........ So no different blowing na blowing, the guy go still talk am grin
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Keeping mute has always be the best answers for nitwits
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol
donholy28:
Mission accomplished
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by nawtikid(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizTyna:

you are too busy acting st.upid to even realize ur st.upidity
they say once a madman realizes he is mad, he ceases to b mad 4rm DAT moment
until u realize u are such an !idiot, just remain busy being an id!ot in a s.tupid way
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Charles4075(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2015
nawtikid:
you are too busy acting st.upid to even realize ur st.upidity
they say once a madman realizes he is mad, he ceases to b mad 4rm DAT moment
until u realize u are such an !idiot, just remain busy being an id!ot in a s.tupid way
Bro take it easy with her.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Owliver:
feminist dont care about these. just have fun deat
Are u a feminist? If not, why are u their mouthpiece tongue
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by IamLEGEND1: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
moral of the thread?
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by tomzee2(f): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
I didn't read ur story but all I know that if u give me ur honey pot I go chop from it nd bounce
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by Owliver(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are u a feminist? If not, why are u their mouthpiece tongue
yes i am. only when they are fully ready.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by datprincess(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Owliver:
yes i am. only when they are fully ready.
Re: After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ by frankcris(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
datprincess:
Here are what the guys think after sleeping with you on the first date.
According to odiongist.com’ annual Singles Survey, a whopping 55% of couples have sex on the first date! We’re told over and over again that we need to make the guys wait, but is that really true, especially when there’s a spark and we want some fun too?

What it turns out is that what a guy thinks about you after a first date says a lot more about him than it does about you. There are a lot of ways for men to think about first date fun, just like there are a lot of men out there.
sleeping with a man on a first date

Here are some common views.

“Wow, That Was Fun!”
When a person has sex, especially with someone that they don’t know all that well, all they are going to have to think about is their experience.
Men and women both are capable of having one night stands and sex with people they don’t know well, and when you don’t have a personal connection yet, mostly you focus on how good the sex was in terms of mechanics. Sometimes, he’s lying there thinking about how you rocked his world!

“Wow, Does She Think Less of Me?”
Guys get insecure too, and if you have sexx on the first date, he might get the idea that he’s not that important to you.

Some guys think that they’re the second coming (get it?) if you sleep with them on the first date, but there are plenty of guys who wonder if they are your disposable bit of fun. Some of them are okay with it, some of them aren’t, so make sure you know which is which before you engage your warp drive.

“Is She the One?”
There are som..MORE HERE...http://princessosas..com.ng/2015/09/here-are-what-guys-think-after-sleeping.html

someone help me summarize this...too lazy to read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage - The Modern Marriage And Why People Marry / How I Banged Two Sisters At The Same Time! / To Date a Black American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.