Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death (64345 Views)

See Photo Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Samirana360(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:
grin SEE AS HE BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS ONTOP THE BED grin IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PEOPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

ROT IN HELL FIRE BAYELSA THIEF undecided
And u think u've said somfin....hediot....u might be d nxt in line...who knws
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Policewoman(f): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:
grin SEE AS HE BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS ONTOP THE BED grin IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PEOPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

You must be a big EEDIOT.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by kosokoadeyemi: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
R I p
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by bummyla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
This guy should be on his knees praying for his brother, rather than taking a selfie! What has come over us! Rest In Perfect Peace Sir! Nigerian Will Remember you for different reasons! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
tempest01:
Proves nothing...this could be arranged "after death"
r

As per pe him be "Master of Disguise"
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sincerely I don't believe that man called DSP Alams is dead. If he can disguise, pretending to be a woman to jump bail some years back, I've the impression this is another Makaveli stunt from him. #JustSaying
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by malbro(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
You wan tel me say this man dey die somebody get t dey video
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
I wonder why the former Governor didn't go to the hospital in Yenegoa for treatment.... a lesson to our politicians no one is greater than ill health.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by EreluY(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas[/size]
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ChynoBEATS: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EJnBHjOiFWc/Vh-KkgAypzI/AAAAAAAG-Ck/G1tuLe2UdBM/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Ziworitin Alamieyeseigha, the younger brother of former Bayelsa state governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha shared this photo of the late politician while he was on life support at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital. Alamieyeseigha died on October 10th from Cardiac arrest.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vfg4Yc6FERM/Vh-JzlAQi6I/AAAAAAAG-Cc/E3SEQkOI9wU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-late-alamieyeseigha-on-life.html

Had it been he built a standard hospital in yenagoa this wouldnt have befall him ....

alams tho , ....you ignored your duties and it bounced back
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
damton:
May his soul Rest in peace.

Do you really believe that prayer will work for him?
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by damton(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
AnnieOakley:

ofcourse, irrespective of his offense, the dead needs to be respected and prayed for.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by EreluY(f): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:

ABSOLUTE TRUTH THAT HAS ELUDED COUNTLESS NIGERIANS
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by EreluY(f): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
AnnieOakley:

I AM AN AGNOSTIC. BUT IF THE BIBLICAL CLAIM TO TRUTH IS ANYTHING TO GO BY, AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT. NO AMOUNT OF PRAYERS WOULD CHANGE THIS. WE NOW EVEN KNOW THAT PURGATORY IS ALL LIES.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't he is dead. He may fake his death like Ademola Adekogbe did.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Goldenboy007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Another one bites the dust...Vanity upon vanity ... all the struggles, the contracts, the Swiss accounts, properties don't matter any more, death claims his own once again..but silently waiting for the next victim. It's written - A man's life consists not in the abundance of things which he has...-
I do not say Rest in Peace to the dead because wherever they are, our prayers can't help again. Prayers are only for the living that they may repent before the gentleman strikes again.

Peace !
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ShakurM(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
agongajoseph:
don't say this in Bayelsa, u might get hacked, I'm a Bayelsan, Alams neva betrayed us, he was well loved by us Bayelsans, u are just a lowlife, shut d hell up n sit down, point out a saint among the elites.....MUMU!
Coming from an uneducated mind, talk is cheap.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerians are so easy to fool.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
bummyla:
This guy should be on his knees praying for his brother, rather than taking a selfie! What has come over us! Rest In Perfect Peace Sir! Nigerian Will Remember you for different reasons! http://www.bummyla.com

Because its a sham. I doubt he's really dead.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by nobul(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
R.I. P
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by madgoat(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin selfie of life grin
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
He shld hav fly 2 UK or USA for medical treatment,instaed of dieing in a poorly manage hospital. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by redsun(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
He wasn't rushed overseas because he was scared of being arrested I guess. There is no place to hide for the evil ones.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by bashydemy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
And they want us to believe this? Alams is not dead..
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 16, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EJnBHjOiFWc/Vh-KkgAypzI/AAAAAAAG-Ck/G1tuLe2UdBM/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Ziworitin Alamieyeseigha, the younger brother of former Bayelsa state governor, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha shared this photo of the late politician while he was on life support at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital. Alamieyeseigha died on October 10th from Cardiac arrest.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vfg4Yc6FERM/Vh-JzlAQi6I/AAAAAAAG-Cc/E3SEQkOI9wU/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-late-alamieyeseigha-on-life.html

my thoughts, he fake his death, he travels abroad for a face reconstruction, if him fit tie wrapper enter nigeria under the guise of a woman, anything is possible. I still don't believe he is dead
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by j1mmy: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
pounded yam, no exercise, big belly, big man body to get respect, not much vegetables in diet...

simple things to live long....instead Nigerians blame it on juju, political harassment and all sort of silly excuses
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by presentley: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bobbyjay001:
Don't he is dead. He may fake his death like Ademola Adekogbe did.
you still believe this man is alive?
I mean ademola
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2015
presentley:
you still believe this man is alive?
Even i believe he is alive.
Its unusual for a celebrity to die and his corpse was never shown.
Uts unusual for someone like alams to die and we don't get update on his burial and the likes on nairaland. I tell you. That man went to hide somewhere. You guys will see in due course maybe when a govt he feels he can control comes to power (God forbid that again for naija)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.