Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death (64346 Views)

See Photo Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lawalkay:
Searching4love, Alams heard tbat Buhari and the British PM discuss extradition and repatration and he go into coma. Where is Dariya? Deziani travel with baba in d same flight and no discussion btw them, sha suddenly develop cancer. Where is Sister Ngo? Help me inform her that Mr body language is in town,make she no contact Ebola. Mama Peace how is Otuoke. Tell your son WIKE to thread gently tribunal has d fimal say. My mr nobrain is thinking right and remember that you will take food to somebody in prison as you said during campaign. It may be your husband or your adopted son.

grin grin nor mind the thieves. they will all die this yr
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Ade001ng(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
healthFirst:
Now, this whole death news about Alamy is turning out to be what people are suspecting...an arranged death scam? Given his antecedents, nothing is beyond him. his death might have being arranged and announced to the entire world just to escape arrest and extradition.
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by deebsman1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Iffa yeear RIP
damton:
May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by malikisah: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
ZYZZA:
After all the pressure of APC , there have don there best, now the are happy
Broom waving demons

#IHATEAPC #AM A WAILER AND AM PROUD
chai the thing pain you o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by tgbaba(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
There are two thing involved,either the death is a scam just like escape from UK dressed like a woman OoooRrr the dude that snapped this pix is Alams next of kin, just to present as evidence. why would anyone be trying so much to convince anybody that his brother is dead and he died on sick bed with a pix to follow. nawa o

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by segesmith: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:
grin SEE AS HE BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS ONTOP THE BED grin IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PE[color=#006600][/color]OPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

ROT IN HELL FIRE BAYELSA THIEF undecided
You are not his creator to decide where he is going to....take am easy with the insult abeg..
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by gabeezugo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:
grin SEE AS HE BE LIKE BAG OF BEANS ONTOP THE BED grin IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERNMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PEOPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

ROT IN HELL FIRE BAYELSA THIEF undecided
I don't knw d type of hell u will go but am sure is deeper dan that one d rich man dat refused 2 give lazarus food. Since u no allow God be d judge in his kinGdom, let me also judge you. Efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Icecream4U(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
A Man that can dress like a woman to escape justice can do anything to escape buhari's hammer.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Death is the only one fighting corruption in this country grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Icecream4U:
A Man that can dress like a woman to escape justice can do anything to escape buhari's hammer.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by duduade: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
braine:
Who takes a selfie with a dying person?? angry Except, ofcourse, thpe whole thing is a sham.. cheesy
exactly. ..
Why are they trying to make it so believable. .
This picture should have been outdoor before he *gave up*
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by bettercreature(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
APC stupid propaganda or whatever killed this man
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Melahou(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
nawtibownie:
Really? Selfie beside a dying man. No respect

But i thought you asked for a pics before
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Dcaliphate(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
tempest01:
Proves nothing...this could be arranged "after death"
Arranged?! to what end?
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
ShakurM:
Pls don't tell me to show pity for this guy.He betrayed the people of Bayelsa twice while governing them, he escaped British watch in disguise after accumulating public funds in his pocket, came home, His successor, GEJ gave him a presidential pardon and even appointed him as part of delegates of a new era, who am I to judge?who am I not to judge! His exit is a testimony to the noble hearts in power. Wife critically ill, he died, son died ...This is a lesson to the embezzlers.

You have written your name as a woeful failure in the book of history .

don't say this in Bayelsa, u might get hacked, I'm a Bayelsan, Alams neva betrayed us, he was well loved by us Bayelsans, u are just a lowlife, shut d hell up n sit down, point out a saint among the elites.....MUMU!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by morbeta(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Alarmehesiaigha is dead but his manhood leaves on.....mama piss
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Something isn't right about this alamesia death story
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Walexsammy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
fejikudz:
Some idiots will still say PHOTOSHOP
lols...and who is asking for a selfie? The whole selfie tin is to make pple believe his dead ain't it? I still very much believe dat dude is not dead
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Lawalkay(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
To some of you who are Thomases, Uncle Alams is gone forever. If He tries to Tu-pac / Amaru Shakur us, we will wait for d state burial or another looting exercise to begin in bayelsa cordinated by Dickson. Then during d lying in state. Let us demand the cofin to be open for examination. Jokes apart the man is dead and these time no pramk. My president action and the fear of britain jail send him to a journey of no retutn. Even his immediate family is already in tatters. Son killed in day light in UAE. Wife serious ill. Other son failed marriage. I swear if He re-incarnate and see 9ja money He will run four - forty. What a wasted generation. What shall it profit a man to gain d world and lost his/her soul.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by drmikeadams(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Himmm,,my few stay in upth.before I lost my sis,,,if ur case don reach where dem carry dat oxygen shit put for ur nose .. Na death be that ...those mortuary people go cum carry their long coffin...cum......bad experience,
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Walexsammy:
lols...and who is asking for a selfie? The whole selfie tin is to make pple believe his dead ain't it? I still very much believe dat dude is not dead
God bless you.the question one should ask is did the son know his father was gonna die or what? And why all the effort and energy in trying to prove that he is dead? If he is actually dead the family wont be going through all this troubles trying to convince anybody

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
agongajoseph:
don't say this in Bayelsa, u might get hacked, I'm a Bayelsan, Alams neva betrayed us, he was well loved by us Bayelsans, u are just a lowlife, shut d hell up n sit down, point out a saint among the elites.....MUMU!

Hahs ahahah ahahahaahh BAYELSA.. all dem daughters are running after oil workers and sex-starved sailors in PH.. Bayelse is a cess-pool of high-grade pot and orgiees.. so who is the mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
I want to see his dead body,not picture of him while he is alive. EFFC, Interpol, do your job.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
braine:
Who takes a selfie with a dying person?? angry Except, ofcourse, the whole thing is a sham.. cheesy
I've said this b4, this man might just be alive somewhere.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by coolbreeze44: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
kayo80:
Whoa! I must confess, when I first heard of his death, I thought he had faked it and gone off to one island to live in peace. My condolence to his family members.
I used to be a member of that school of thought but we can't tell, that picture isn't showing Alams... Besides why would the brother be taking a selfie in such a critical time. I smell something!
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by kayo80(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
coolbreeze44:
I used to be a member of that school of thought but we can't tell, that picture isn't showing Alams... Besides why would the brother be taking a selfie in such a critical time. I smell something!

Hmm! The plot thickens.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by J4justice: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Adiwana:
soldier go,soldier come...............you know the rest

bible called everything vanity..whether rich or poor,one day monkey go market,im no go return

*modified*
see the kin environment this thief die on..former gov for that matter.NO facilities..all the money he looted if had properly been invested could perhaps helped him survive but no,na for his own selfish interest..
i wonder why people dont learn..after everything,you go still die leave everything.we no carry anything enter this world,we no go carry anything comot

Unfortunately that is Federal and not state Hospital. You should ask what was the Federal Government doing with our money. Our hospitals have become mere consulting rooms.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
braine:
Who takes a selfie with a dying person?? angry Except, ofcourse, the whole thing is a sham.. cheesy

Childishness is becoming a terrible issue in this country. May someone say so about your father.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by braine(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
obum88:

Childishness is becoming a terrible issue in this country. May someone say so about your father.

May someone take a selfie with your dying father too. Fool.
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by patani(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
I doubt this guy is dead...my other mind told me he faked his death to live a low life profile and evade lingering justice by Western powers. Fear of MET/buhari can actually make a corrupt person fake his/her death though
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by Adesiji77: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
braine:

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death by ahamonyeka(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can only see a man in black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.