Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,410 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! (9140 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
famola:
grin grin grin wink
I lie?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Moz22: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
ipledge10:
She said I am the one and only boo..And i believe
Okay..goodluck
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by rill: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Shout out to christiana milan
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by ipledge10(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehe boo no dont look at dem,they can do what dey like.
Why should I?.when i have babe like u serving me pepper soup,and also twerk for me
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by ipledge10(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
rill:
Shout out to christiana milan
Which one?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Elizkid: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
shout out to Nelson dat turn me to a lady @ the age of twenty
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see this one o undecided who be boy?
You a girl? undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by mistersle3m(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Shout out to Rihanna. Hope it happens soon again
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Eleniyan15: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
shout out too....
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You a girl? undecided
Nah! I'm a man grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You a girl? undecided
Btw, is that you in your dp? shocked
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Btw, is that you in your dp? shocked
You've asked me this question concerning this same picture before and I answered. sad
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
I only doked d ass lipsrsealed

Xo am still a virgin grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by nawtyqutekushj(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
No shout outs toh mine undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You've asked me this question concerning this same picture before and I answered. sad
I've never seen this particular pic
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I've never seen this particular pic
You don't even remember the first chat we had here. When hafrica accused you of chatting with a girl with big yansh.
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You don't even remember the first chat we had here. When hafrica accused you of chatting with a girl with big yansh.
is that you on you dp? Simple question
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Omogbenusola(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
kaziblake:
Shout shame to john,he nearly did it 2day but I realise myself and refused#team virgin till marriage

CR7 future wife?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by CharlyNick: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
No remember me o.............
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by tswagg007(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Shout out for airforce 1
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by frakdon(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh lord . . . the world is total crap now.
when did this happen! sad
when you went to sleep
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by frakdon(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2015
onomeglo:
that's not ur biz...
so far you are here, its our business..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.