Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! (9144 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwww nonsense!pervert cheesy
Me heard that women like a little act of perversion especially when you're alone with them stuck in one beautiful room with blue lights on, a romantically decorated bed with a neat bed sheet scented with rose petals. wink

How true is this? cheesy
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by KingTom(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
Shebi na u look for my trouble first,now it's my turn cheesy cheesy
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me heard that women like a little act of perversion especially when you're alone with them stuck in one beautiful room with blue lights on, a romantically decorated bed with a neat bed sheet scented with rose petals. wink

How true is this? cheesy
Ask ur babes naw grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ask ur babes naw grin
She just called it off tonight.

I no get babe again now - I'm on search and destroy mission now. grin grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
L
prettythicksme:
Shebi na u look for my trouble first,now it's my turn cheesy cheesy

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
She just called it off tonight.

I no get babe again now - I'm on search and destroy mission now. grin grin
I smell lies grin oya swear?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
L.
Was only kidding&u take d whole issue personal sad
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
I smell lies grin oya swear?
I swear. angry

Now that she's gone , come and take her place cheesy grin grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I swear. angry

Now that she's gone , come and take her place cheesy grin grin
shocked cheesy i will cc:dejavuuu ur babe!ur own don meet u dis night grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked cheesy i will cc:dejavuuu ur babe!ur own don meet u dis night grin
Abeg never call her joor - She dey reserve bench .Na when match dun dey finish I field her in to come play defender position. tongue
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg never call her joor - She dey reserve bench .Na when match dun dey finish I field her in to come play defender position. tongue
grin grin smh**pervybynature grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shout out to myself,nd those olosho babes for one nigeria
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin smh**pervybynature grin
I know say you go like to play for attacking position. grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by KingTom(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Was only kidding&u take d whole issue personal sad
you made me cry cry

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
you made me cry cry
undecided continue crying,i wont beg u to stop!
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know say you go like to play for attacking position. grin
Attacking position?explain better grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Attacking position?explain better grin
My tongue is tied. grin tongue
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Feranchek(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
onomeglo:
The person should rather go to hell.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided continue crying,i wont beg u to stop!
searching for your sense. . shocked

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by defemidefemi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
& u're father of how many?
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
defemidefemi:
& u're father of how many?

common she is a Woman, after a decade from 18 they start to lose their prime.

I'm an undergraduate.
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by raayah(f): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Akpos,

Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for breaking that hymen that faithful September afternoon.
Thank you for breaking up with me less than 2 months after.

I was 16, you were 25. You fuccking pervert!

Sincerely.,
Raayah

4 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:
Hello Akpos,

Hope you are doing fine. Thank you for breaking that hymen that faithful September afternoon.
Thank you for breaking up with me less than 2 months after

Sincerely.,
Raayah

25.......16? shocked shocked
These fvcking perverts aren't loyal. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by murphyibiam15(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
raayah:
Hello Akpos,

Thank you for breaking up with me less than 2 months after

Sincerely.,
Raayah

so u started straffing from the age of 16?...smh..so u were expecting to get married at 20 after 4yrs of dating or at 25 after 9yrs of dating.

the whole essence of dating nowadays is generally to have a legitimate straffing partner and not even to marry...make we tell ourselves the truth.
even 15yr old gal go enter in a rship and b4 she's 25 she must have had like 10 ex's
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Luckygurl(f): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

so u started straffing from the age of 16?...smh..so u were expecting to get married at 20 after 4yrs of dating or at 25 after 9yrs of dating.

the whole essence of dating nowadays is generally to have a legitimate straffing partner and not even to marry...make we tell ourselves the truth.
even 15yr old gal go enter in a rship and b4 she's 25 she must have had like 10 ex's

Why you dey type this long epistle on top her comment

Shey you no see other males that commented to preach to them
If we girls come out to talk, you must find fault in what we say, if we decide to lock up, you guys will still complain angry angry

Anyway, it's none of my business sha smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by murphyibiam15(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckygurl:

Why you dey type this long epistle on top her comment

Shey you no see other males that commented to preach to them
If we girls come out to talk, you must find fault in what we say, if we decide to lock up, you guys will still complain angry angry

Anyway, it's none of my business sha smiley smiley
nne biko jiriya nwayo...dont take my post too serious,i wasn't really talking about her in particular even though i quoted her
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
PinkBarbie:
25.......16? shocked shocked
These fvcking perverts aren't loyal. gringrin
how old was you when he broke your hymen? grin grin
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by kaziblake(f): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shout shame to john,he nearly did it 2day but I realise myself and refused#team virgin till marriage#

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by chineduhonour: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Stop wasting your money on bleaching products that will lighten you unevenly. Glutathione whitening products are recommended for whitening by dermatologists because they whiten from inside the skin leading to an even Skin tone from head to toe. No more black legs, knees and knuckles. No more dark spots, No more sunburns,. It fades accident scars too!!! Creams, Soap, pills, injection and powder available.. Call 08159752664. Or add up on whatsapp to place your order. Wholesale prices available for bulk purchase.
Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by kaziblake(f): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shout shame to john,he nearly did it 2day but I realise myself and refused#team virgin till marriage

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! by raayah(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

The most fun in a relationship is growing together. I don't mind young ones dating people around their age. Besides, they are legal to marry anytime after 18. Its their choice to marry at 18 or 35.

There is also no problem with 10 ex's to me. A lot of issues come up in relationships so breaking up with someone might be necessary especially between 18-25. This is the primetime of people's life. Going to university, first jobs etc. Stability is not common in these relationships most of the time.

I agree with you about the straffing partner thing. Some people are in it for the sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Watched This Movie & Still Unmarried, My Friend Go For Deliverance / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.