Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted (6315 Views)

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner / Ekiti Inec Boss Quits, Resignation Not Accepted: / Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2009
The only that looks like a reason is the issue of manufacturing corrupt charges.

I never said she should not work as an information minister, as the information minister of window shoping govt *shakes my head*

It is good for good people to be in govt with bad people if their opinion will count. if it will not count as I am not sure her opinion matters much then . . .she has no business ruining the reputation she has worked hard to build.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2009
agabaI23:

It is good for good people to be in govt with bad people if their opinion will count. if it will not count as I am not sure her opinion matters much then . . .she has no business ruining the reputation she has worked hard to build.

Is It that you have in some way concluded that the “Rebranding” scheme was not entirely her idea? Are you suggesting that she may have been had “Rebranding” forced upon her?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by kaypumpin2(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2009
Here we go again with another episode of Fuji's house of commotion.Only this time,i can not laugh embarassed sad
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Agaba123, are you suggesting that “innocent” people, who knew exactly what it meant to work with government in Nigeria, out to resign now?
Well, has she really tarnished her image? In my opinion, she has yet to do that. She has, by my standards, made a couple of blunders but if we urge that people who have a conscience resign, who then do we expect to be there for us? And how do we get information that we may need in our fight to take back Nigeria for the people?
What good will her resignation do anyone? Seriously, what good? She knew what she was signing up for when she applied to take the job so why ask her to resign?
I answered part of your question without seeing this post in my last post.
I accept good point when I see one.
I said if she knows that the situation is difficult for her that she cannot handle it without ruining her image, let her resign. I agree that resignation most of the times is not the best option but in a civilised democracy not like ours, it makes a huge impact if the purpose is right.
Yea she should have weighed her options very well before going there. The thing is that the vibrant woman I saw i NAFDAC now has a limited space too work on. They now force her to tell lies. See what happened when they were still debating on the electoral reform report which has under gone  'due processs and rule of law' distortion. The woman could not say the truth which  she knew.  The only reason I do not know what to say is that she might have a bigger plan to context an ellection in future which is not bad and she needs this plat to learn and get ready. It is difficult sha whichever way one looks at it.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by naijaking1: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2009
No need to change the subject to useless re-branding topic. We have a heroic Nigerian here who has sacrified everything for her concience, and yet we have some confused or malovalent N/L trying so hard to steal her fire. All kudos to the electral commisioner grin
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Apr 29, 2009
agabaI23:

I answered part of your question without seeing this post in my last post.
I accept good point when I see one.
I said if she knows that the situation is difficult for her that she cannot handle it without ruining her image, let her resign. I agree that resignation most of the times is not the best option but in a civilised democracy not like ours, it makes a huge impact if the purpose is right.
Yea she should have weighed her options very well before going there. The thing is that the vibrant woman I saw i NAFDAC now has a limited space too work on. They now force her to tell lies.

How do you know she is being “FORCED” to tell lies now? This is, to me, as preposterous as the claim that Yar adua was “FORCED” to become the president – he never ever dreamed of wanting to become one. How can the man, who we have known the past 2 years, a man who fought everyone he could to keep his pictures out of the media and refused numerous calls for him to resign, how could it be possible this man was forced to take the position when he has so far seems willing to do all he can within his power to remain president?

agabaI23:

See what happened when they were still debating on the electoral reform report which has under gone  'due processs and rule of law' distortion. The woman could not say the truth which  she knew.  The only reason I do not know what to say is that she might have a bigger plan to context an ellection in future which is not bad and she needs this plat to learn and get ready. It is difficult sha whichever way one looks at it.

Hhhmmm!!!??!  
I don’t think this election has much to do with Dora though. I mean she may not have access to inside information and so may be stuck with announcing what was revealed to her in all this. The one woman I am sure would have had access to more info is this very one that felt it better to resign. If Dora comes out defending the government, I would not be surprised.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 1:20am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

How do you know she is being “FORCED” to tell lies now? This is, to me, as preposterous as the claim that Yar adua was “FORCED” to become the president – he never ever dreamed of wanting to become one. How can the man, who we have known the past 2 years, a man who fought everyone he could to keep his pictures out of the media and refused numerous calls for him to resign, how could it be possible this man was forced to take the position when he has so far seems willing to do all he can within his power to remain president?
Yar'Adua was never forced may be he was coarsed. Even at that power bein what it is, he may not wanna resign having tasted the exalted position. Force as it may apply to Dora must be physical or at gun point but her job is to defend the govt. Which implies she has to say it the way it will suit the govt or pack her bags.
Kobojunkie:

If Dora comes out defending the government, I would not be surprised.
That is her job which is why it is Tricky. She will have to learn to be a politician anyway if she will be useful.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Apr 29, 2009
agabaI23:

Yar'Adua was never forced may be he was coarsed. Even at that power bein what it is, he may not wanna resign having tasted the exalted position. Force as it may apply to Dora must be physical or at gun point but her job is to defend the govt. Which implies she has to say it the way it will suit the govt or pack her bags. That is her job which is why it is Tricky. She will have to learn to be a politician anyway if she will be useful.

Dora is being forced in some physical way to do her job? Come on!!

I do wonder how people like Gani, and others like him, can, in the same country, speak up and out while, for others, we continue to throw around the “Their Life is in danger” OR “THEY are after them” thread every chance we get. I sometimes wonder if most of the fear is not a result of years of allowing ourselves by into all the fear mongering. Sort of the same way people allow themselves be consumed by fear of juju to the extent that they act irrationally as a result.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 1:50am On Apr 29, 2009
Sorry
I missed the 'not'

my bad
Add not and read again.

I meant to say she must not be forced to do her work physically. Come on Kobo the adjoining statement would have made you think I was confused.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Wellas14(m): 1:54am On Apr 29, 2009
You cannot bring change to a system by working from the outside and that is why the REBRANDING crusade by Dora is commendable.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2009
That is why I felt to pose another question there!! lol

I don't propose to read minds, that is why I tend to ask a lot of questions here, so as to get a better idea of how my opponent really thinks as opposed to wha I suppose to be the case . . . lol
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2009
Do not derail this thread grin ;Drebranding what?

Dressing a decaying wound with plaster and gauze will do no good. The wound will go on decaying under the window dressing.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 1:57am On Apr 29, 2009
Kobojunkie:

That is why I felt to pose another question there!! lol

I don't propose to read minds, that is why I tend to ask a lot of questions here, so as to get a better idea of how my opponent really thinks as opposed to wha I suppose to be the case . . . lol
Ok oo! lol
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Apr 29, 2009
Ekiti REC resigns, may be declared wanted
By Semiu Okanlawon, Olusola Fabiyi, Everest Amaefule, Ihuoma Chidozie
Published: Wednesday, 29 Apr 2009

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20090429329251

The Federal Government on Tuesday said it would declare the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Ekiti State, Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo, wanted if she failed to surrender herself within 24 hours.

According to the government, the 74-year-old is wanted to explain the circumstances leading to the logjam over Saturday’s rerun governorship election in Ekiti State.

At a press conference addressed by the Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili; Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro; and the Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof. Maurice Iwu, the government also rejected a resignation letter sent to President Umaru Yar’Adua and copied Iwu, by Adebayo. In it, she informed the President of her decision to discontinue her supervisory role in the Ekiti State governorship rerun election.

Akunyili said the Federal Government viewed the resignation as an act intended to undermine and discredit government’s effort to build a credible democratic system.

She said, “The supplementary governorship election in Ekiti State which was held on Saturday has thrown up a situation which is viewed with utmost seriousness by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“From reports available to the government, the election was successfully held in nine out of the 10 local government areas where the election was to be held.   

“As of the evening of Sunday, the day after the election, results from the election had been collated and the outcome in five LGAs had been announced.

“However, due to tension and fear of violence, the election did not hold in Oye Local Government Area. INEC then scheduled to conduct the election in Oye LGA on Monday.

“Before the appointed day, however, the Resident Electoral Commissioner for Ekiti, who is the returning officer for the state, reportedly took ill, a situation which led to the election scheduled for Monday to be further postponed.

“To the amazement of the government, a letter purported to be from the same Resident Commissioner in Ekiti State, Adebayo, and addressed to the President emerged today, Tuesday, April 28, claiming that she is resigning her appointment in protest.

“All the reasons stated in the resignation letter, which was purportedly written by Adebayo and which expressed her reservations about the process, are within her powers as Resident Electoral Commissioner to address. 

“The letter is suspect and there is a need for the weighty allegation contained in the letter to be properly investigated.

“The letter is intended from all indications to undermine and discredit the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially in its effort to build a credible democratic system in the country. There is a need, therefore, for Adebayo to come forward urgently and clarify the issues raised in the letter purportedly written by her.

“Government rejects this letter of resignation purportedly written by Adebayo as there is no evidence that she was impeded from carrying out her statutory assignment.”

Okiro also said Adebayo was wanted within 24 hours to answer questions on the election.

On the whereabouts of the REC, Okiro said she had held herself incommunicado.   

Iwu said he had not received the report from Adebayo on the conduct of the election, saying that by the last time he spoke with her on the telephone, she reported that she was sick, which he said, was confirmed by colleagues.

The INEC chairman said as the state REC, Adebayo was also the returning officer and was within her powers to receive the result of the election and determine whether to accept it or not.

He said, “She even has the power to reject ballot papers. We had not reached the stage of accepting or rejecting the result since election was still outstanding in one local government area. So, election result could not be declared until election was held in the LGA.

“The only information we had was that she broke down and took ill. I have only been able to speak to her on the phone. She said she was sick. I would not doubt that for a 74-year-old woman. Elections are usually filled with tension. That of Ekiti was super tense.   

“Adebayo is the only competent person to comment on the Ekiti election. She was the person totally in charge. She has the authority to declare the results. I have not got a report from her. We are still expecting her to give us report of what happened in the election.”

He added, “Sometimes, people think there is a master/servant relationship between me and the RECs. That is not true. They are political appointees like me. It is only the President that can remove them. I can only assign them. I cannot remove them once they are appointed by the president.”

Iwu added that INEC still saw Adebayo as the Ekiti REC as the law did not permit the appointment of two commissioners in a state.

The REC, in a letter addressed to Yar’Adua, a copy of which was obtained by our correspondents, said that her resignation was informed by the untidy direction the election had taken.

In the three-paragraph letter dated April 28, Adebayo said that she had thought that the INEC would use the opportunity of the rerun to improve on its image.

She also said she felt that the election would have enhanced electoral process in the country.

She, however, said that the circumstances of the election changed in the middle of the process and that as a Christian, she could no longer participate in it.

The letter, titled ‘Letter of Resignation,’ reads, “It is with heavy heart that I am writing to inform you of my resignation as the Resident Electoral Commissioner for Ekiti State.

“In accordance with the rule of law, the ongoing election in Ekiti State was suppose (sic) to be the election that will enhance the image of INEC, electoral process in our dear country, Nigeria and the whole (of) Black race.

“Unfortunately, the circumstances changed in the middle of the process; therefore, my conscience as a Christian cannot allow me to further participate in this process.

“I thank you and my great country Nigeria for giving me the rare opportunity to serve.”

Adebayo was said to have informed her family members about the immense pressure being mounted on her.

She was then advised to leave Ado Ekiti and later resign her appointment.

A source close to her family told our correspondent that Adebayo was still with one of her sons in Lagos and that she had not visited any hospital.

The source said, “Mrs. Adebayo is not ill; in fact, she has not complained of any illness for sometime now. So, I don’t know where INEC got the report that she was ill from.

“As I speak with you now, she is with one of her sons in Lagos.”

Iwu had, at a press conference in Abuja on Monday, said that Adebayo was seriously ill and that until she got better, the remaining results of the election in the four remaining local governments areas in the state would not be announced.

Asked what the nature of Adebayo’s sickness was, Iwu had said though he did not know the
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by preselect(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 29, 2009
Do these ppl actually go out looking like that? undecided
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by tpiah: 3:33am On Apr 29, 2009
in fact, ordinary google gave out too much information on this lady.

I wash my hands of the matter!
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by preselect(m): 3:46am On Apr 29, 2009
banana republic grin
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2009
Step aside now, group tells Ekiti INEC boss[/b]By NKIRU EVOGWA
[b]Monday, March 09, 2009

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2009/mar/09/politics-09-03-2009-006.htm

Afenifere Renewal Group (ARG) has called on the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Ekiti State, Mrs. Ayoka Olusola Adebayo, to honourably step aside ahead of the gubernatorial elections rerun ordered in the State by the Appeal Court sitting in Ilorin.

. . .

Given the high stakes on the coming re-run in Ekiti, the group reasoned, “it is our considered view that Mrs. Adebayo will be doing Ekiti State and the democratic process in Nigeria a lot of good by stepping aside.”

Calls for her to step aside had come from this group from back in March 09!
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2009
Three reasons why she may have resigned:

1. She resigned and was going to spit it all because she was convinced that she was doing the right thing as a woman of conscience she has always been.
    If she falls into this category, then she should be honored and celebrated for leading the way to a working Nigeria.

2. She resigned as a result of threats of all kinds coming from both quaters if she doesnt do their wishes.
    If this is her case, then she should come up and say so, so we can excuse her for being neautral and trying to play safe.

3. Asking price: she could have resigned because her asking price wasnt met by both parties.
    In this case, she is no different from the likes of iwu and co.

Finally, if she cannot come up with a good explanation on why she resigned, then Ekiti people, Nigerians and the FG should see her as unpatriotic, cowardly and should be arrested and charged for treason.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by blacksta(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2009
Indices of failed Country - It breeds an atmosphere of civil disorder , civil wars or coups. I just hope when the military do take over " it will be a peaceful one" Nigeria needs leadership purging like what happened in the early Ghana days. These people are sucking the nation dry but one thing a parasite forgets when it host dies the parasite also dies. Let us forget what the Rec might have done in the past , anybody has to right to redeem themselves. The norm of the day would have been the ruling party supplying induced results but on this occasion she refused . Big up to Mrs Adebayo. The First Person to Resign in the history of Nigeria. - i never thought this day will happen in my lifetime.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2009
Until she tells us why she resigned, no big ups for her.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by blacksta(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2009
I doubt she is going to be reveal anything anytime soon. PDP and INec needed to rewrite the script because 1. The people of Ekiti revolt , deciding to take their destiny by hand. which caught them unprepared. . This whole saga happening now is just the new script in motion and the cast is Dora, okiro, iwu, yaradua, and PDP
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2009
blacksta:

Indices of failed Country - It breeds an atmosphere of civil disorder , civil wars or coups. I just hope when the military do take over " it will be a peaceful one" Nigeria needs leadership purging like what happened in the early Ghana days. These people are sucking the nation dry but one thing a parasite forgets when it host dies the parasite also dies.
Don’t we ever get tired of blaming “THESE PEOPLE”? What about the part we play when we perpetuate the madness in our bid to claim heroes? We enable this madness, that is what we do.
blacksta:

Let us forget what the Rec might have done in the past , anybody has to right to redeem themselves.
For a minute, please digest what your statement there. From what I have read so far of what transpired in the last couple of days, Adeboye was the one in charge(as in the BOSS) of ensuring this election goes smoothly, and she is yet to submit her report.  She claims something happens but how do we know what happened? Who else knows what happened? She did not meet with Iwu before resigning, did she? Are we just going to take her word for it?

blacksta:

The norm of the day would have been the ruling party supplying induced results but on this occasion she refused . Big up to Mrs Adebayo.
Where is the source of your information? Is this confirmed info or just more hear-say?
blacksta:

The First Person to Resign in the history of Nigeria. - i never thought this day will happen in my lifetime.
I knew this was coming! You mean people like like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Professor Adenike Grange , Maj.-Gen. Abdullahi Mohammed , who resigned in the last couple of years were not before her? There have been reports of people stepping down, some going as far as to expose injustice and corruption in companies and offices, across the country, by speaking up and out, rather than simply resigning to some hide away somewhere but this woman’s choice is to be recorded as the first? So many Nigerians before her who equally claimed their lives where threatened but chose to speak up regardless, yet this woman’s case should be recorded as the first? Come on!!

Sigh!! I guess all a woman has to do to be labelled a heroine in Nigeria now is to claim her life is being threatened, level accusations(no evidence needed) against her superiors and the resign. lol

By the way, do you not think that, at the age of 74, it is hard for even a woman in Nigeria to resign?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2009
nuzo:

Three reasons why she may have resigned:

1. She resigned and was going to spit it all because she was convinced that she was doing the right thing as a woman of conscience she has always been.
If she falls into this category, then she should be honored and celebrated for leading the way to a working Nigeria.

2. She resigned as a result of threats of all kinds coming from both quaters if she doesnt do their wishes.
If this is her case, then she should come up and say so, so we can excuse her for being neautral and trying to play safe.

3. Asking price: she could have resigned because her asking price wasnt met by both parties.
In this case, she is no different from the likes of iwu and co.

Finally, if she cannot come up with a good explanation on why she resigned, then Ekiti people, Nigerians and the FG should see her as unpatriotic, cowardly and should be arrested and charged for treason.

It is apparent from your post that you have not been in Nigeria for the longest time. How dare you demand true Nigerians approach things more rationally? Why should there be other options other than A and A alone? As if you do not know how things work in Nigeria (we complain daily about how it ought not to be so, but we continue to perpetuate the norm when it conveniently suits us). Lol

What gives you the right to demand our new “QUEEN” talk? Who are you to demand she tell us the truth? So what if she was a civil servant ( working for the people of Nigeria), what right do you have to demand our new “QUEEN” report what happened to her employers( the people)? grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2009
I watched the show of shame on NTA network News, Its so sad what Dora Akunyuli has turned into, It shows that she never really had intergrity she just schemed to become a mininster, a person with intergrity would resign than do what Dora did yesterday.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2009
aisha2:

I watched the show of shame on NTA network News, Its so sad what Dora Akunyuli has turned into, It shows that she never really had intergrity she just schemed to become a mininster, a person with intergrity would resign than do what Dora did yesterday.

What exactly did she do wrong now?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by chidichris(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2009
Mind you, Dele Giwa was a true Whistle blower. He was actually killed for revealing information. So, no even put am in the same league with this woman, please!

Ever notice how so many of them seem to have dirt on the others that they would take to their graves while we the Nigerian people are left to our imaginations and our delusions in the end??

Kobojunkie,
the question in the case of dele giwa is who killed him and why he was killed. the one who killed giwa has a better explainations on the reasons. if u are telling us why he was killed, it means u have the details including who the killer is.
do u just argue because u must argue? whatever reasons the woman has for resigning, the most important thing is that things are no longer what she expected hence the need for her to resign and let the country flow.
it is more than obvious that from the series of meetings yar adua and iwu are having, they have some hidden proggrames.
the woman shld find a way to get out of nigeria otherwise her name will be included in the list of unresolved deaths in nigeria
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by wirinet(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2009
Okiro declares her wanted. Joke of the century.

Declared wanted when she was with SSS a few hours before. Was she declared wanted because of her resignation letter, or was she declared wanted because of the content of her resignation letter. Is resignation due to personal religious convictions an offense in Nigeria?

The most absurd thing is that she is the first person in the history of Nigeria to be declared wanted due to Electoral issues. thugs caught red handed with guns had had been declared wanted by Nigerian police, ballot snatchers had never been declared wanted, election riggers (according to court judgments) had never been declared wanted by the police, they are only asked to go and try again in the name of re-run.

I wonder if she turns her self in, what the police would charge her for under the electoral law. Or will they hold her more than the 24 hrs allowed by the court.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Moves: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2009
Well- This is the correct action, when I stated in the other thread that she should have gone the whole hog to name & shame what is going on, if not that her rare action would pale into significance people thought i was being childish, now within the space of 24hours she gone from almost being a heroine to being a wanted person, if @ 74 she is still afraid of making a decision cos she is afraid for her life.and cos she is a xtian, something is not right, she no wan go heaven , well Gani who is a muslim, speaks up all the time amidst threats , am guessing the 7 virgins awaiting him is more attractive than what a xtian woman will get, I have said it before, with nigerian politics the more you look the less you see, she should have just done us a keep quiet as we are none the wiser, as this will embolden the political cabal that no one can successfully take them on, it is either you do their bidding or quit, not good enough
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2009
cool
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2009
Moves

Go the whole and have her safety jeopardised. I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma / Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 / Power Sector Unbundling Executed Prematurely – Idika Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.