Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted (6316 Views)

Pls Let's Share This Till It Gets To Fashola And The Lagos Police Commisioner / Ekiti Inec Boss Quits, Resignation Not Accepted: / Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by porka: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
@xavier

however, maybe dora akunliyi, who has been an heroe to me and countless other nigerians stopped being my hero for her unguided utterances, for intimidating a fellow citizen and blackmail.

how?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

5) is she still a hero? no. she never was one, same way okiro and iwu have never been heroes and would never be heroes. however, maybe dora akunliyi, who has been an heroe to me and countless other nigerians stopped being my hero for her unguided utterances, for intimidating a fellow citizen and blackmail.

Why do you think she is not going back to be a real hero by announcing the authentic result?

If not, why then were you guys quick to concluded that she was a hero for resigning without giving reasons for such unpatriotic move at a critical time?

Did anybody ever mention that okiro and iwu were heroes in the first place?

Methinks, you and your likes should be apologizing to dora for throwing her under the bus without telling us what she did wrong.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Remii(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
ABRACADABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  The woman has showed up Abuja saying she is still part of INEC  and would complete the process. NO COMMENT ON RESIGNATION LETTER AND ITS CONTENT. NAIJA FOR YOU
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by dedeike: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
lets leave DORA alone. she is right. if adebayo is not out to undermine the electoral process, why didn't she outrightly cancel the result of  the so called controversial wards and announce the perceived valid ones. she abandoned such a crucial exercise without any official statement and resurfaced 3 days later to tender a vague resignation letter.I'm still waiting to hear why Ido osi Lga (oni's homebase) that gave PDP a clear lead has not been announced. Nigeria will be a better place if we do justice to all,whether PDP or not.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
Remii:

ABRACADABRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 The womanhas shwed up Abuja saying she is still part of INEC and would complete the process. NO COMMENT ON RESIGNATION LETTER AND ITS CONTENT. NAIJA FOR YOU

lol!!!

She may resign for good after this. I mean If I were in her shoes at this point, I would disappear as soon as the nation takes it's eyes off Ekiti and moves on to the next FAD!
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by bawomolo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
people calling for the british to come back again are just being myopic.

Nigerians have short memory, we have guys here who brag about the glory days of Buhari, Shagari etc so it's no surprise we have forgotten why guys like herbert macaulay campaigned against the British in the first place.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
I never said adebayo was a hero. She has never been one in my own books.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2009
Xavier.:

I never said adebayo was a hero. She has never been one in my own books.
lol
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by ajiriavae(f): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
i'm really sorry to rain on everyone's PDP hatefest, i truly am (especially since i'm not exactly a fan) but i think it will be evil not to point out a few things i've noticed. the front page of The Punch Newapaper of the 27th of April has a picture of a scuffle, invoving a man and a woman. its a pity that i have been unable to upload the picture but i trust that i am among honest people. the picture is captioned "Punch photojournalist, Mr Segun Bakare (arrowed) being assaulted and his camra seized by suspected members of the People's Democratic Party" i would appreciate it if y'all will look for monday's punch and take a close, OPEN MINDED look at the picture. page 68 of the same paper has a picture captioned " Punch photojournalist, Mr Segun Bakare, being beaten by suspected members of the People's Democratic Party" ( notice that the language used in the caption is such that if the PDP decides to sue, they will have a weak case because the people were described as "suspected PDP" meaning that the Punch is not saying categorically, however to the average person, the message has been passed, "it was PDP"wink
like i said, i hate to rain on our PDP hatefest but i think i should bring this to the notice of the handful of people who are willing to keep an open mind. a close examination of the said picture looks more like a man and a woman struggling and two other men and two women trying to separate them. the picture has the Mr segun, wearing a blue and white stripped polo shirt and dark blue jeans in a struggle with a woman wearing a green and blue ankara dress. we can't see the man on his left on the front page. we however see a man in a white polo shirt and blue jeans with his arms stretched out OBVIOUSLY trying to separate them, a lady in a brown t-shirt and light blue doing the same. there is also a woman in green, blue and orange ankara stretching her hands and from her body language, seeming to be asking them to be reasonable.
my question then is, how come the claim is that he is being beaten up? by whom? the woman he is struggling with? about a week ago in the same Punch Newspaper, i came across an advert sponsored by the AC where they showed pictures of people with various forms of injuries with claims that they were beaten up by PDP thugs during the 2007 elections. the obvious question was 'what is the proof. how do we know that they weren't pictures of people in hospital, or even armed robbery suspects'. also how come there are only pictures of PDP thugs. are intelligent people to believe that the AC has no thugs.
the reason why i bring all this up is that it seems to me that the press, who is supposed to be an impartial, is obviously not. the press is deliberately giving a one sided story. it is easy to accept hook, line and sinker what the press feed us, but lets not forget to stop after every story and ask questions. for example, a couple of months ago, there was a story about a journalist being assaulted by the Bayelsa State Governor's security for taking pictures of the man. the question that i expect a reasonably man to ask is, 'was the picture taken, that of the Governor doing something immoral or illegal'. from what i know of the story, the answer is no. so what then would make the security officials beat him up. lets not pretend that a mad man will be put to protect a Governor. the men that secure a Governor are well trained, at least mid-ranking, officers. we are not talking about constables here. so then, what could actually have transpired. what did the journalist do. i'm not saying that it was right to beat him up for what ever reason. i'm saying let them not make it appear that the man was beaten up for taking a picture. the worse that would happen if that was the case, would have been that he would have been shoved or even pushed out of the way. i just hope its not just a case of a journalist using his position as an influencer of public opinion to exact revenge.
the moral is this long story is simple, the press is not impartial. there are to many interests involved to have an impartial press.it is left for us not to allow ourselves be caught up in anybody's agenda, whether the PDP or even the AC. every story that we are told should be scrutinized from at least two points of view.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Honda29: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
Each time my mind goes to nigeria I always feel like vomitting because that hell hole is so disgusting, yuck yuck. How I wish the UN can give Britain the go-ahead to re-colonise that place. 98% of our people (with the exception of the leeches that constitute 2%) will be better off.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by adros84(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2009
No Accolades for Her

Much as I would have wanted to join the bandwagon to praise this woman, I find it difficult to do so. and I have my reasons:

1. At 74, she should not have been too afraid to die. She should have looked those pressurising her in the eye and told then to go jump in the Lagoon and then go ahead with the announcement of the true result.

2. She did not resign out of patriotism but because she did not want to do anything against her Christian Faith". standing for the truth should not be premised on religious grounds but on the fact that only the truth is good. Whether one is a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist, a traditionalist, the truth should always be upheld

3. Christianity never taught that we run away from evil. It says resist it. If she is a Christian as she claims, the she is a weak one. Did the scriptures not say God has not given us the spirit of fear?

4. I do not see any genuine christian being a Resident Electoral Commissioner because most of them lobby to get the post. No genuine Christian lobbies for such posts

5. Finally, I think above all that she owes the people of Ekiti and the two candidates who have spent so much on preparations for the election a duty to come out of hiding and declare the true results.

Nairalanders, am I saying this is an easy task. Of course no. But once a man or woman accepts a job knowing the danger inherent in it, he should do it even if he or she loses his life in the course of doing it.

I rest my case.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
adros84:

No Accolades for Her

Much as I would have wanted to join the bandwagon to praise this woman, I find it difficult to do so. and I have my reasons:

1. [s]At 74, she should not have been too afraid to die[/s]. She should have looked those pressurising her in the eye and told then to go jump in the Lagoon and then go ahead with the announcement of the true result.

2. She did not resign out of patriotism but because she did not want to do anything against her Christian Faith". standing for the truth should not be premised on religious grounds but on the fact that only the truth is good. Whether one is a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist, a traditionalist, the truth should always be upheld

3. Christianity never taught that we run away from evil. It says resist it. If she is a Christian as she claims, the she is a weak one. Did the scriptures not say God has not given us the spirit of fear?

4. I do not see any genuine christian being a Resident Electoral Commissioner because most of them lobby to get the post. No genuine Christian lobbies for such posts

5. Finally, I think above all that she owes the people of Ekiti and the two candidates who have spent so much on preparations for the election a duty to come out of hiding and declare the true results.

Nairalanders, am I saying this is an easy task. Of course no. But once a man or woman accepts a job knowing the danger inherent in it, he should do it even if he or she loses his life in the course of doing it.

I rest my case.

Nice comment, but I want to quickly remind you that the only way to get nigerians to start singing messiah has come was to bring religion into it.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by loyeruope: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
adros84:

No Accolades for Her

1. At 74, she should not have been too afraid to die. She should have looked those pressurising her in the eye and told then to go jump in the Lagoon and then go ahead with the announcement of the true result.

I rest my case.
Best response so far. I wonder why people so much fear death. If in fact she is a Christian, she should know that 70 is an ok age to die. I am addressing the issue of death because it seems to me that a great majority of us do not live out our potential because at one point or the other in our lives/career, the fear of death stops us. How silly! (knowing that death is inescapable, after all)
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Honda29: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
Our legendary cowardice in the face of excruciating abuses makes us a big disgrace to humanity. Rather than take our fate in our hands to act to overcome our humongous and growing problems we sit our dirty arses waiting for God to come down from heaven to solve our problems for us. The mentally retarded ones  that call themselves politricians, evil servants, bank damaging directors, etc are unable to comprehend the damage they inflict on themselves and the society by their rampant thieving. How are they supposed to comprehend the effects of their actions since their brain is full of mucus. The tragedy of our situation is that the followers too are mentally challenged. Hence the deplorable state of an otherwise prosperous nation. I say let Britain re-colonise Nigeria since from all indication we are unable to do what needs to be done to improve the situation of our country.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by saymalcolm(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
Its such a pity that INEC cant handle one state not to talk of a whole country. This goes a long way to show the ineptitude of the Maurice Iwu led INEC. Again, it is clear that our politicians are not ready to deviate from their evils ways, meddling in issues that dont concern them when there are far more pressing issues at stake. Yar'Adua is trying to pull weight in order to influence the outcome of the result rather than pay attention to his failing 7 point agenda. Imagine our IG of police declaring a woman who resigned because she didnt want to give in to the diabolical machinations of PDP, who is so far the only person that has shown willingness to uphold the highest moral standard, wanted! For Gods sake, she ought to be applauded for taking the most honourable decision.It shows the level of corruption in the Police, its is even at the highest echelon. Its a real pity, before it was vision 2010, now its vision 2020. As for Dora and her rebranding, its such a big shame. For someone who used to be an epitome of hardwork, incorruptibility and fairness, her rebranding of a bad product like Nigeria is most irresponsible.
Where we are going in this country, on God will help us.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Honda29: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2009
A major oil exporting country doesnt have enough refine petroleum to power its vehicles (substantially run down dilapidated vehicles). What a nation of clowns.[i][/i]

Fuel shortage spreads, commuters face hard times

Queues were noticed at some filling-stations in the morning and by 4pm, scores of fuel stations around Lagos without petrol were closed while chaos reigned in a few stations that had the product.

Touts also stormed the few filling-stations that had fuel, causing commotion while buying fuel into jerry cans, which they would later resell on the roadside at exorbitant rates.

Motorists were sighted driving into filling-stations to fill their tanks.

Pump attendants had also begun to take advantage of the situation to extort money from motorists and motorcyclists before they would sell fuel to them.

Meanwhile, for the third day running in Osun State, motorists and residents faced biting fuel scarcity as long queues returned to filling-stations.

At the NNPC mega station along West-bypass in Osogbo, our correspondent observed that the queue was about 500 metres long.

In Ibadan and other key towns in Oyo State, our correspondent observed that the scarcity was biting hard.

Long queues of vehicles were sighted in a few stations that were selling fuel on Tuesday.

Our correspondent found that operators of the few filling-stations that had fuel cashed in on the situation to increase pump prices.

The Secretary of the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers, Lagos Zone, Mr. Nojeem Korodo, told one of our correspondents that the oil depots were empty and that the tanker drivers could not get petrol to lift from the depots in the South-West.

“The situation has nothing to do with our members; we are ready to lift products. You should ask the NNPC about what is happening to product supply.”

Operators in the downstream subsector of the oil industry blamed the scarcity on inadequate supply of petrol due to the reluctance of major petroleum products marketers to import fuel as a result of uncertainties over the Federal Government‘s deregulation policy.

Sources also told our correspondent on Tuesday that the Warri Refinery had suspended production of petrol, owing to a technical hitch in the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit, which has worsened fuel supply.

When our correspondent contacted the Executive Secretary of the Major Oil Marketers Association of Nigeria, Mr. Femi Lawore, on the cause of the scarcity, he reiterated his previous statement on Sunday that there would be fuel shortage nationwide because of government‘s indecision on deregulation.

Lawore had said that the marketers were still waiting for guidelines on how to proceed on deregulation before they would make any major commitment to product importation.

According to him, ”Without the guidelines being spelt out, we do not believe that we have deregulation in place.”

He added that even if all the outstanding arrears on subsidy claims of marketers were paid, the companies would not import fuel unless they had an assurance from the Federal Government that they would be paid subsidy on imported products subsequently.

It was gathered that the oil marketers had almost stopped contributing their own share of supply of about 16million litres of petrol per day out of 32million litres daily demand nationwide, leaving the NNPC, which was hitherto supplying 16million litres of petrol per day, to find means of bridging the gap.

The Federal Government had on February 27, 2009, approved the full deregulation of the petroleum sector, ostensibly to end subsidy.

However, since then, government had not taken steps or roll out guidelines that would give teeth to the policy.

All efforts to speak with the Group General Manager, Public Affairs of the NNPC, Dr. Levi Ajuonuma, on the cause of the scarcity were unsuccessful as he only promised to call our correspondent back when he picked one of our numerous calls at about 4 p.m.

He did not return the call or pick further calls at about 8pm.

However, he had told our correspondent on Sunday that the corporation was up to the task of meeting the nation‘s petrol demand while the oil marketers were waiting for clarification on deregulation.

Our correspondent had gathered that the marketers were importing in trickles to avoid heavy losses in case subsidy was not paid or was delayed.

However, analysts believe that the NNPC is not likely to be able to import enough to satisfy local demand.

Meanwhile, the timely intervention of the men of fire services on Monday night prevented the Warri depot of the NNPC from being razed.

The fire, however, ravaged the sprawling temporary settlement opposite the depot and destroyed property worth millions of naira

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200904293331153
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by lucabrasi(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2009
adros84:

No Accolades for Her

I rest my case.
i dont really agree with you,
1.she did what anyone will do,that is highlighting and bringing these issues in the open,if she jumps in the river or whatever,how many nigerians with that kind of conscience would we have left?btw hope you realise that by her resignation letter,she has actually done more putting the government in an awkward position that she would have done by any other action.
2.yes but the fact that she mentiones her religion means in her own case that was her moral compass which informed her decision
3.yes and christianity and the bible also enjoins us to think deeply and take our time before taking action,it also teaches us to do things with wisdom,hence the reason jesus christ did not rise to satan;s bait to jump off the mountain e.t.c to prove he had the power
4.well irrespective of how she got there,why dont you live that to her and her GOD,especially seeing as none of us know the intrigues that went on behind and we r not allowed to judge lest we be judged,moreover its obvious that if she can refuse financial inducement to announce a warped election solely on the strenght of her religious conviction,then she would already have asked GOD for forgivemess for lobbying if she did,so who are we to cast aspersions?
5.well you should be applauding her now that she has publicly announced that she is a member of the inec family,meaning she will conduct the rest of the elections and annul the ones which needs to be.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by nateev1(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2009
Shame of a Nation! What can we do about it? too bad- fair and free does not exist in our dictionary.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by bsanya(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2009
i know 4 sure the truth will always prevail in ekiti state no matter all the tricks of Papa Deceiving Pikin people.
the Lord will have mercy on us!
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Stillo2: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2009
I wonder!
I wonder!!
I just wonder!!!

Election?

Inec should go and see how primary school children elect their class monitors. May be the we learn one or two    
things.

lol.  sad sad sad sad sad

Just too bad for our nation.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Stillo2: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2009
Please, is there no one that knows Oga Maurice Iwu.

Wish some will tell him we are tired of all these expensive jokes.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2009
Stillo_2:

I wonder!
I wonder!!
I just wonder!!!

Election?

Inec should go and see how primary school children elect their class monitors. May be the we learn one or two    
things

lol.  sad sad sad sad sad

Just too bad for our nation.

Its not in any way fair to blame only INEC for this chaos when PDP, AC and ekiti YOUTHS seem to have been the major evils stalling due electoral process in the state.

Stillo_2:

Please, is there no one that knows Oga Maurice Iwu.

Wish some will tell him we are tired of all these expensive jokes.

What did maurice Iwu do wrong in the recent ekiti election?
Was he the one who have been ordering assassination of politicians in ekiti?
Was he the one who burnt down a village to avoid evidence?
Was he the one who threaten the life of the state INEC chairman?
Was he the one who ordered the INEC lady to resign?
Was he the one who took the ballot box to the police station to be counted?
Was he the one who offered N200 mil to the INEC lady?

Iwu for sure seems to be a waste to nigerians but we should always try to be objective when we talk about things like this.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by mogentle(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2009
Kobojunkie:

When you learn to apply common sense in your own life and debates, instead of going around nairaland throwing a tantrum and trying to ridicule my posts and my person in a childish manner, let me know !! Till then, Spare me please!! I beg you, spare me!!
You shall not be spared. You've called for it and surely, u'll get it.

Kobo its better you face reality some times. cool cool
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2009
nuzo:

Its not in any way fair to blame only INEC for this chaos when PDP, AC and ekiti YOUTHS seem to have been the major evils stalling due electoral process in the state.
What did maurice Iwu do wrong in the recent ekiti election?
Was he the one who have been ordering assassination of politicians in ekiti?
Was he the one who burnt down a village to avoid evidence?
Was he the one who threaten the life of the state INEC chairman?
Was he the one who ordered the INEC lady to resign?
Was he the one who took the ballot box to the police station to be counted?
Was he the one who offered N200 mil to the INEC lady
?
Iwu for sure seems to be a waste to nigerians but we should always try to be objective when we talk about things like this.
Looks like I have been away for long. Have they started spilling the beans? Nuzo any links to read please?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by dedeike: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
Nothing else further showcases the hypocrisy of opposition politicians in NIGERIA than the current drama in Ekiti. All cases of thuggery and violence are attributed to the PDP. The AC is innocent even with fayose as an ally. Jide Awe, AC Chieftain in EKITI, had no problems with the exercise  until he found out that his party had lost IDO OSI and the remaining 3 Lga's. if no body cried foul when FAYEMI returned 87% of registered voters in his Lga, why the brouhaha over the 15,000 votes(39% of registered voters in ido osi) scored by PDP in IDO OSI,which is Ex-Governor Oni's LGA. why would people think that Senator AYO ARISHE, a serving senator who contested AC guber ticket with FAYEMI, is so unpopular that he cannot win his own ward(oye 1 and 2). is it not becoming clearer by the day that some people,who know they cannot win, are sponsoring the violence in oye. Increasingly, those who called for the deployment of soldiersi norder to guarantee a peaceful election are being vindicated. Nigeria will be a better place, if we view things objectively whether PDP or not.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by DRANOEL(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
@dedeike

and you are P.A to who? the former governor or the thug arise?
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
agabaI23:

Looks like I have been away for long. Have they started spilling the beans? Nuzo any links to read please?

Ah ah. . the news have been all over the place. No vex, search for it yourself.
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by niyidrums(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
see what they've turn Ekiti state into, It seems they want God to rain Fire on them (all this politicians),

Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by DRANOEL(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
abeg,abeg remove those weak retired breast from this thread
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by niyidrums(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
abeg,abeg remove those weak retired breast from this thread

are u from Ekiti state? if yes they pray to God for deliverance over your state
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by agabaI23(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
This is getting serious.

Bared breast protest and yet the rogues are not moved
Re: Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
mogentle:

You shall not be spared. You've called for it and surely, u'll get it.

Kobo its better you face reality some times. cool cool

If you were half as realistic or mature as you have convinced yourself you were, you would have realized, by now, the stupidity in trying to tell another human being, whom you have never met and may never met, a being that never solicited your personal opinion on his/her personal life,how to and what side to pick in a debate.

So, maybe it is time you reflect on your person and decisions you make. Since a mature mind would by now understand that the only person you can change is self. And it is the utmost foolishness to go around telling people how they ought to behave, or think, when their world and life does not even begin and end wheres yours does!! You don't have to be a genius to know this by now. Even an slowpoke can easily figure this one out. All that is required of us is that we THINK!!! If only you would just THINK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of One Of Jonathan's New University / Biafra Officially Participates In Boxing In Thailand Beats An Iranian To Stupor / Common Kenya Disrespecting Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.