Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (58059 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Slimszy: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
onosprince:
Fela >>> wizkid and davido even add orezi join grin
You are just mean...how dare u place Fela and those musicians side by side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by anonimi: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Lukesh Photography again?

Ao much Fashola dey pay you??

So Oga Fash get private photographer wey dey follow am abi

Good to know.

Na image LAUNDERING in this PHOTOcracy federal administration of APCheat.
They want us to forget all the stealing and non-performance plus non delivery of their campaign promises.
But we will NOT forget.
We will NOT.

Ikengawo:
Lagosians are being taxed to death and this is their streets I kid you not. These are from a trip i took this week!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539495_11536070101534029375991144254745047279238652n1_jpg904d6bcb9290d642e644c693f99fce70
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539504_11535817101534029359141149092722280260162557n_jpg81f8a9c9523fe01700d0045dbadb6c3b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539510_10641016101534029353391143606536068180508172n_jpege8abc961832792888aa249cb44a8e995

People will be shouting APC APC APC Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba while sloshing through this just to look for a job to feed their hopeless children. I'm an Igbo man and I hate what Rochas Okorocha is reducing Imo to. Under Sam Mbakwe, Imo build it's own airport with 0 federal assistance or money and local engineers and architects. Today we stand toe to toe with Osun and Zamafara to beg for money from a cattle rearer with no education!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by kelvyn7: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
CR77:
wailing how market? shocked shocked

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT D LITTLE BABY IN UR DP IS THE ONE ALWAYS POSTING WHAT U ARE POSTING shocked
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by kadirisk: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
once a legend nd wil alwayz b!!!
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by ahamonyeka(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abami eda kalakuta museum
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by SYMOVIC231(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Felabration...........a show to behold.....work of arts indeed.One Africa Abami Eda
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by 247notire(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
FruityLass:
Fela

The secret of life is to have no fear.
Happy 77 earthday
One cannot have no fear, except one is totally foolish. It is conquering one's fears...
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by FruityLass: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
247notire:
One cannot have no fear, except ur totally foolish. It is conquering one's fears...
you mean you are totally foolish?
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by juman(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Those south west apc do not like the populace much.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by joeace2020(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Now artists have become stooges for politicians. It is all about survival. Imagine Fela spoke in an undemocratic military setting and in our 'democrazy' none of these hopeless musicians have been able to speak up like he did.. Instead organizing hopeless shows and trying to copy the master artist. Today is all about female body worship rather than conscious music. That's why no Nigeria artist of today makes no sense to me. All the Olamide, Wizkids, Dbanjs are as wack and fill-my-belle as they come.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by 247notire(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
FruityLass:
you mean you are totally foolish?
I give up on u! U need to up ur comprehension skills!!!
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
The same pictures while he was still a governor when he visited Kalakuta ... Op, update yourself.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by ZUBY77(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
FruityLass:
Fela

The secret of life is to have no fear.
Happy 77 earthday
Go and live in Gwoza Borno State.
I heard it's cool our there.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by spinna: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Haryorqunley(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Good
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by FruityLass: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

Go and live in Gwoza Borno State.
I heard it's cool our there.
undecided

What's this one saying
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by alaskido(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ebami Eda. Kalakuta Republic. May your music reign forever. What you sang many years ago is happening to Nigerians today. You are the Nigerian Bob Marley and Peter Tosh.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by andyanders: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
member of the weed club.He went to see things himself as a member. Tinubu must pay his own respect
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
I thought he stole 78 million naira
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by andyanders: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
USarmy:
I thought he stole 78 million naira

It was used to design site for weed members.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by sherlock229(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
tolexy007:
pls who is fasola? is it the man that spent 72million on his personal website?

so? 72million is nothing really.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Owoplenty(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
warrior01:

Mushin boys can easily be noticed anywhere.
what does that indicate or you lost your sense of comment ?
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by mbhs139(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
warrior01:

Mushin boys can easily be noticed anywhere.

...if you add "high school, okota-isolo", then you are talking about my great alma-mata
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
SYMOVIC231:
Felabration...........a show to behold.....work of arts indeed.One Africa Abami Eda
Yes oo, Malaika was there as usual.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by abworld6deep(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Anikulapo Kuti.....that name alone menh one gotta fear.

Fash Baba......#Respect
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Not news worthy.
This ur dp is fela inspired oooo. Hmmmm grin Nice1 Fashola
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
karlriz:
smiley

The Most fearless man av eva heard of.#A moment of silence. wink

#In Baba Fela's voice#...De no wan take am, but de take am, I say de no wan take am, but de take am, Obasanjo grab am (But de take am), Yaradua grab am (But de take am).. grin..He went 2 front of d army Barack 2 drop his mother's corpse even amidst well armed soldiers....he then proceeded 2 studio 2 sing d above song, which is why towards d end of d song, he kept sayin "He de there now now now now, he de there now now now now".. grin...#Abami_Eda indeed!

Like dat song, especially d way d backup singers put passion... not to mention baba fela in deep sobbing singing that song. Sorrowful indeed #rip
Mbok, nak me d title again make i download sharply. Tnx
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by kosokoadeyemi: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Carry go baba fash,awo jagaban tinubu, the youngest minister,eko onibaje.
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by tolastikha: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Information reaching me is that Baba 70 has just worn the general election in Heaven as the President of Black Raise in Heaven. Congrats Baba70 .
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by Ninilowo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
MAY OUR LOYALTY NEVER BE TESTED
Re: Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried by karlriz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Like dat song, especially d way d backup singers put passion... not to mention baba fela in deep sobbing singing that song. Sorrowful indeed #rip
Mbok, nak me d title again make i download sharply. Tnx

cheesy.....

"Coffin for head of state"....(U fit check "music.naij.com"wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.