Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS (11798 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by realuz: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
I’m About To Show You The Exact Thing Men Want In Bed.. Grab a glass of chilled juice and Enjoy this Article!

1. Be vocal
I’m not saying you should fake po.rn star-mo.ans, but honestly, men want to know when you’re enjoying yourself. That doesn’t necessarily mean you need to talk dirty. Commands—like ‘f— me harder’—can make us freeze up!
Telling us when you like something—’I love it when you f— me hard’—is far better.”
You might also add the popular “oohs”, “ehhhs”, “ahhhs” you may be surprised by how he will
respond to them—and what his renewed excitement will do to you.

2. Do it with the lights on
I guess you may be worried about what your husband thinks of your bo.obs, or other parts of your body. You’re worried that at some point, he might stop being attracted to you because of the way you look. But men do not often notice those flaws you perceived. They only become aware of them if you’re preoccupied with them or If you try to cover up. Seriously, we really want to see you move with no clothes on. We’re more interested in how happy we can make you in bed, and that’s what we’re focused on, and not on how much you may have changed. So allow him see all of you.
3. Focus on his Sensitive Spots
Pay special attention to the tip of his pe.nis. Please handle with care oh.. but know that a flick of the tongue there and other sensitive parts will leave your husband speechless!

4. Be Creative.. Try something different
Most men fantasize about having se.x in different places. You can simply surprise him on the couch while the kids are sleeping —just make sure you turn on the TV, so the kids wont hear your mo.ans. *lol. :-)

5. Touch yourself
Some people might not like this, but hear me out. Watching a confident woman fully connect to her se.xuality is a huge tur.n-on for us, and it helps us get a better understanding of exactly how you like to be touched.

6. Your Level Of Interest In Se.x
Showing your man that you want int.imate se.x with him is very simple. All you need to do is touch him more than you normally do, especially in his more inti.mate and sens.itive places. Making prolonged eye contact with him as well as letting him catch you looking at his lips, bu.m and crotc.h. But, by far the easiest way is vocalizing it.

7. Let him Dominate you
Men want to have the power to switch up patterns and tak CONTINUE >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/what-nigerian-man-wants-in-bed-please.html

Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by henribj(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP nice share.
meanwhile this space is for sale... i need money for weekend grooving.
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmm so educating. tongue thanks
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
glad you read the points, please make use of it tonight. I'm all yours tonight

tongue
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
see her mouth like yehn yehn yehn... Tell me, are you married? embarassed children of these days sef
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyzid:

see her mouth like yehn yehn yehn... Tell me, are you married? embarassed children of these days sef
lolzzzz grin grin grin why e dey pain you?
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

glad you read the points, please make use of it tonight. I'm all yours tonight

tongue
tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss grin grin
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
lolzzzz grin grin grin why e dey pain you?
shocked wo tell you say e pain me..... make i catch you..... all wetin the op type na just rehearsal. cool you go hear wheinn
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by grad2012(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
1&5 damn
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by shownomercy: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Suck the dickK and balls all together and open the puna for him to suck.
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Acidosis(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss grin grin
*winks*
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyzid:

shocked wo tell you say e pain me..... make i catch you..... all wetin the op type na just rehearsal. cool you go hear wheinn
tongue tongue am coming right away just wait grin grin you go confess n your life will never remain thesame
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
tongue tongue am coming right away just wait grin grin you go confess n your life will never remain thesame
ah! egbami! In my presence? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Vinshu(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Noted!
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
shocked shocked shocked removes my shoes....looks left and right, back and forth, takes to my heels. 200km/hr... ..... panting real hard embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

No need to fret. me don run for my life olready embarassed
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyzid:

shocked shocked shocked removes my shoes....looks left and right, back and forth, takes to my heels. 200km/hr... ..... panting real hard embarassed embarassed embarassed
hahaha you for wait nau grin Oya come back I will take it easy with you
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by pet4ril(f): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Acidosis:

hahahahahhaha don't mind him jor
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Acidosis(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
keyzid:
No need to fret. me don run for my life olready embarassed
better Δ
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
pet4ril:
hahahahahhaha don't mind him jor
lol

better
Re: What A Nigerian Man Wants In Bed [please Dont Read This If You Re Below 20YEARS by Kingsley1000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
shownomercy:
Suck the dickK and balls all together and open the puna for him to suck.
u need to visit tb joshua

(1) (Reply)

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / 8 Disgusting Ways Guys Act That Make Ladies To Refer Them As Perverts / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.